Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Pokemon Yellow Mafia! Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 29  Next Page »
posted 07 June 2009 05:37 AM EDT (US)   

The Pokemon Yellow Mafia!

The story

Outside Vermillion city a fight is brewing, wild Pokemon have fled, trainers have run to there homes, all that is left; is Team Rocket. Ash is on his way, but it's all too late. Ash knows that he can't get there fast enough, but his Pokemon can. He sends his Pokemon, making Pikachu in charge, tells them to run to the stench of Team Rocket, and make sure they don't fly away in a balloon again.

The Pokemon reach Team Rocket, but no! It was a trap! Team Rocket and their helpers were coming at them with PokeCages! They would be taken for testing! But suddenly, the impossible happened, a being from the Sky, a, magically being, threw a giant pokeball down onto Team Rocket's balloon, 12 little pokeballs came out of it, the whole of Ash's party and some of Team Rocket's was sucked in. Team Rocket were extremely confused at this event, but things got even weirder, the 12 pokeballs were sucked back in... And the giant one, was... Floating?

Those left on the ground could only wonder what was happening inside...

The Rules

• Follow the CoC at all times.
  • You may only talk about the game during the Day Phase. You may not strategize at night, nor may you communicate outside of this thread concerning gameplay at any time without permission from your role email
  • Don’t edit your posts. Feel free to double post.
  • No quoting your email.
  • Do NOT Lurk! If you Lurk, you will not be modkilled, you'll just be replaced. You will be force replaced if you meet these criteria:
    Don't talk for 48 hours and don't give me a reason OR you can be replace at request of others if they thing you are not being productive.
  • If you break my rules, you get modkilled.
  • The Night Phase will have a 48 hour deadline, and the Day Phase is completely up to me. You can expect at least a week or two.
  • If you have any questions about your role, feel free to email me.
  • If you don’t follow your post restrictions (if you have them) you will be modkilled.
  • If you’re dead, you can’t talk, and DO NOT reveal any important information.
  • Mods can't look at my edit history. (Why, just to ask)
  • I have the right to change these rules at anytime.
  • and finally I really don't care how you vote, as long as it's clear so like this:
    [b]Vote: Henrz[/b]
    And unvote the same way, but I don't enforce you to unvote if you are changing your vote, or say the name of who you're unvoting.

Pokemon Trainers
    1) Henrz- Ash (Mod)
    2) Briguy- Oak (Supportive Mod)

Alive Pokemon(in order of confirmation)
    1) Noodle
    8) Brighty
    10) Pit

Feinted Pokemon

2) James- Raichu- One-shot Recharged Jack of All Trades
    3) Survivor FO Sho- Flareon 25% Vig
    5) Jack- Arbok - 50% Mafia Poisoner
    4) JOSHonator- Magikarp, VT.
    6) Phaeton- Snorlax, Bodyguard who thought he was a Roleblocker.
    7) Droid- Weezing, Mafia RoleBlocker with day suicide kill
    9) Ninja- Jolteon, 50% RB
    11) Survivor Fo- Chansey - Doctor
    12) Catabre- Geodude - 50% iron

The PokeGear

If you would like a PokeGear vote, put the infomation and your name, in Bold and Capitals. Current PokeGear stuff:

Roleclaims:
    1) Noodle- Alakazaboodle- Cop
    8) Blatant- Eevee- VT
    10) Pit- Clefairy - Stone giver

Good luck, and enjoy my first Mafia Game.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.

[This message has been edited by Henrz (edited 06-28-2009 @ 06:31 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 07 June 2009 05:39 AM EDT (US)     1 / 714  
    As the dawn approached the camera crews got ready, they ran to the scene of the giant floating Pokeballs, and set up their Cameras...

Meanwhile Ash was exhausted after running from the Indigo Plateau to Viridian city in just under 5 hours, he realised he was close to his home town, Pallet, and, more importantly close to Prof. Oak. He ran through the forest towards Pallet, when he reached there he was relived to find Prof. Oak in his lab, checking his newly bred Pokemon, which had been imported from the Hoen region, and, as luck would have it, it was Charizard, a flying Pokemon. He told Oak that he needed to get to Vermilion city, to check on his Pokemon, but needed a flying Pokemon to take him there. Oak quickly agreed, but only on one condition, that Oak must go with Ash. Ash complained and quarrelled, but eventually he gave in. He checked for his 3 distinctly normal Pokeballs for normal Pokemon, but then realised they went with the rest of his party also, so he gripped one of the Pokeballs on one of Oaks table, for comfort. Oak gathered his stuff and set loose Charizard to fly them towards the Giant flying Pokeball...

The camera crews were getting very bored... Nothing was happening, they were just looking at the sky, where a giant Pokeball was held, but then suddenly one of them saw 2 people and a Pokemon walking along. He was so glad! He had something to do! Talk! He approached the pair and saw that the Pokemon was Meowth, quite a popular Pokemon with gamblers; he grew slightly suspicious, but approached none the less. He reached them, but was concentrating to much on his camera that he left over by the rest of the crew he didn't notice the R on their clothes! By the time he did, it was too late, Meowth had grabbed his legs, tripped him over and the pair grabbed him and went into the forest with him. 20 minutes later they returned, but the man didn't... Team Rockets clothes were looking slightly more red.

Meanwhile inside the Pokeball, an attack was going on. Three Pokemon approached a massive Snorlax and said hi. 5 minutes later he'd been suffocated to death. 5 minutes after that though, the impossible happened, another Pokemon (in a pink hat) came along and revived him!

Ash and Oak landed on the Charizard pad roughly 50 minutes after a man had been killed in the Forest. Oak withdrew Charizard and quickly followed Ash, who was already approaching Route 11, where the Pokeball was floating in the air. They were in high spirits, for they could see a broken Balloon, which means Team Rocket must not have escaped. But then, the worst happened, the Giant Pokeball opened up and a Pokeball fell out. Ash ran over to the spot of where Pokeball had fallen, he was distraught, it was Snorlax’s, then he realised Snorlax wasn’t in there! Two News Reporters came out, rushing to the scene, to see what had happened, followed by a hoard of cameramen. Oak didn't like this, he sent out Charizard, scaring basically everyone in the nearby vicinity. They weren't bothered again.

A Pokemon Evolved tonight.
    Snorlax was attacked, but was saved by the Doctor.
    It is now day 1, 7 votes to Lynch.

Is everyone fine with how the Pokegear works?

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.

[This message has been edited by Henrz (edited 06-07-2009 @ 05:47 AM).]

posted 07 June 2009 06:59 AM EDT (US)     2 / 714  
    tl:dr

Nah, I'm joking. But I'm finding it hard to decipher what has hapenned from your description.
    A Pokemon Evolved tonight.
    Snorlax was attacked, but was saved by the Doctor.
    Anyone have a clue what evolved actually means in this game?

+ Did you mean last night? You have two tenses in "A Pokemon Evolved Tonight".

As far as I'm aware we only have one person with killing powers, or we have some inactive mafia members.

"First, Jackpb isn't in the game. (Check the list of players in the main post). Thus, Night Actions targetting him/her will never come to fruition.", Dragon Lance Mafia.
    posted 07 June 2009 07:01 AM EDT (US)     3 / 714  
    But I am a little rusty. Don't really take my advice untill I get a grip on how this game works again.

"First, Jackpb isn't in the game. (Check the list of players in the main post). Thus, Night Actions targetting him/her will never come to fruition.", Dragon Lance Mafia.
    posted 07 June 2009 07:33 AM EDT (US)     4 / 714  
    Yeah, I meant last night, just to clear that up if I was a bit unclear.

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
    posted 07 June 2009 09:19 AM EDT (US)     5 / 714  
    Well I suppose we can kick things off with a bit of random pressure.

Vote: Phaethon
    posted 07 June 2009 09:57 AM EDT (US)     6 / 714  
    Vote: Pit

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
    posted 07 June 2009 02:54 PM EDT (US)     7 / 714  
    So we learn what pokemon was attacked, but we don't know who was attacked... odd but useful since now we have a confirmed town role. Also Hook, what a fail sig.

Life's a bitch because if it was a slut, it'd be too easy.

posted 07 June 2009 03:12 PM EDT (US)     8 / 714  
    Three Pokemon approached a massive Snorlax and said hi. 5 minutes later he'd been suffocated to death.
    So that pretty much confirms we're dealing with 3 scum then.
    posted 07 June 2009 03:26 PM EDT (US)     9 / 714  
    Also Hook, what a fail sig.

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
    posted 07 June 2009 03:29 PM EDT (US)     10 / 714  
    Facepalm at Henrz' Right up.

We now know that there are 3 scum, a Snorlax, and a Chansy.

Btw, somebody claim, we need to get things going.

posted 07 June 2009 03:42 PM EDT (US)     11 / 714  
    Pit, is my sig better now?

posted 07 June 2009 04:36 PM EDT (US)     12 / 714  
    Btw, somebody claim, we need to get things going.
    Yeah, because someone's just going to claim cause you think it's a good idea... well they might, but only to shut you up.

Have you never played a mafia before?

posted 07 June 2009 05:02 PM EDT (US)     13 / 714  
    But I am a little rusty. Don't really take my advice untill I get a grip on how this game works again.
    Yeah, because someone's just going to claim cause you think it's a good idea... well they might, but only to shut you up.

Have you never played a mafia before?
    *Facepalm*

posted 07 June 2009 05:31 PM EDT (US)     14 / 714  
    Random Vote: Noodle

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret
    posted 07 June 2009 05:43 PM EDT (US)     15 / 714  
    We should all concentrate on one target, not three...

posted 07 June 2009 05:45 PM EDT (US)     16 / 714  
    Well I'm happy to pressure Pit, it's always good to go for the experienced players

Unvote
    posted 07 June 2009 05:45 PM EDT (US)     17 / 714  
    Random Vote: James Hook

My signature is fly. It takes up one line.
    posted 07 June 2009 05:46 PM EDT (US)     18 / 714  
    You ruined it Noodle.

My signature is fly. It takes up one line.
    posted 07 June 2009 05:48 PM EDT (US)     19 / 714  
    Well I'm happy to pressure Pit, it's always good to go for the experienced players
    Or sometimes there is another reason...

posted 07 June 2009 08:22 PM EDT (US)     20 / 714  
    I'm playing pokemon yellow on an emulator its pretty good dude.

I never asked for this.
    posted 07 June 2009 08:26 PM EDT (US)     21 / 714  
    That actually doesn't make too much sense, it's generally better to go after the more inexperienced players in hopes that they might trip up on a claim or crack under pressure, more experienced players will be able to keep their cool and fabricate a believable roleclaim.
    Or sometimes there is another reason...
    Oh God, I really hope you know what you're doing because I think I know where you're going with this. Just make sure you take everything into account...

posted 07 June 2009 08:27 PM EDT (US)     22 / 714  
    I actually don't have a reason, I'm kidding.

We just need a RC to start off the day. If you don't want to, that's fine, but someone is going to have to.

posted 07 June 2009 08:28 PM EDT (US)     23 / 714  
    Well I'm guessing that the three scum are Jessie, James and Meowth, but that's only a guess. Snorlax I think might be a roleblocker due to his size and Chansey will almost definitely be the/a doctor.

Yes, I know a lot about pokemon so I should be good at guessing character's roles.

I'm going to random Vote:JackPB

ninjapenguin981
    I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
    posted 07 June 2009 08:29 PM EDT (US)     24 / 714  
    And oh dear god james, what is with you and RCs. That's not the only way to start of mafias and in mini mafias like this it's probably the worst way to start off.

ninjapenguin981
    I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
    posted 07 June 2009 08:32 PM EDT (US)     25 / 714  
    I actually don't have a reason, I'm kidding.
    Never a good idea to joke around in mafias, especially in the beginning when people are just waiting until someone slips up. As for who to claim, well basing off my logic about inexperienced players I say the safest go is Josh

*is not angry*

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 29  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » The Pokemon Yellow Mafia! Game Thread
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames