Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Bionicle Mafia Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20  Next Page »
posted 04 July 2009 09:55 AM EDT (US)   

The six brave Toa were battling the evil Makuta. They had confronted Makuta and were battling to decide the fate of Mata Nui. With all their 6 elemental powers combined, Makuta was no match. As he was about to be defeated, he made a desperate attempt to save himself and opened a rift that destroyed time and space around it. It sucked all the Toa including himself into it. The Toa awoke, not knowing where or when they were. But that was not the only thing that changed. They had all been transformed into protodermis particles. They did not recognize eachother as they were transformed into protodermis. They where not sure if these othoers where from their island or time period. One thing was for sure, they had to find Makuta and finish him once and for all...

Rules
1. No editing posts
2. No contacting people outside this thread unless you are Mafia
3. No talking during night unless you are Mafia
4. Bold your votes otherwise I will not notice them
5. Do not directly quote from role emails
6. If you are dead you can make a goodbye post but after that you cannot talk
7. If you would like a vote count please ask nicely
8. If you are unsure of something about your role feel free to ask me
9. I am unsure about how much computer access I can get so expect a slight delay in write ups
10. Follow the above rules

Special Items
Kanoka Disks

Who knows what powers lie within these strange disks? Only a very few have the ability to unlock their power...

Kanohi Masks

Every true toa has a kanohi of their own, it provides them all their elemental powers and not wearing it after a long period of time can be fatal...

Signed up
1.Droideka {droideka_11@yahoo.com}
6.Noodle {weeglasgee@live.co.uk}
10.PurpleWorm {purpleworm1@gmail.com}
12.Phaethon {phaethon130@yahoo.com}

Replacements

Replaced
1.Survivor Fo
2.Survivor Fo Sho
3.Joshonator

Dead players
Turaga Dume - Doctor (PurpleWorm)
Toa Tahu - Faith Vig (Ninjapenguin)
Makuta - Mafia Leader (Crusading Knight)
Toa Nuju - Cop (Xyziothe)
Pahnrak - Mafia Bomb (Briguy)
Toa Lhikan - Town Roleblocker (Santos)
Pohatu Nuva - Town Unlyncher (Henrz)
Nidhiki fused with Makuta (Henrz 2)

"Quotes are nothing but inspiration for the uninspired"
72% of people agree with me when I say 28% of people disagree with me.
"I'll remove the clit at the end" - Rotaretilbo
" I just snapped off my penis thinking it was a nk" - BeezleBub
"Im a transexual STFU" - Briguy

[This message has been edited by Dudis (edited 07-31-2009 @ 08:20 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04 July 2009 09:58 AM EDT (US)     1 / 493  
The group had now confronted eachother. There were 12 in total. Not all of them knew eachother, it was obvious something strange happened when the rift opened. They could not trust eachother, but they all had a common goal, destroy Makuta. Well most of them had that in mind. They decided they would all vote and decide as a group who to kill in a process of elimination to find Makuta. But for now they were all exhausted from rift and had no idea where they were. They all decided to rest before deciding eachother's fates...

It is now Night 0

Send in all your night actions to me at dudis42@hotmail.com If you wish to not use your night action please email that to me so I can start the day quicker.

posted 04 July 2009 11:56 PM EDT (US)     2 / 493  
The group had woken up and were ready for the task ahead. As they were looking around they realised one of them was missing. After searching the area they found out who it was. Only death will reveal the true identity of eachother. Turaga Dume (Purpleworm) was on the ground motionless. Darkness had surrounded his eyes and body. Droideka picked up his Kanohi Kiril. "I will keep this safe, it is the last thing we have to remember him" The group mourned his death as his body faded away...

Turaga Dume (PupleWorm), the towns doctor has dead
Droideka now has the Kanohi Kiril!

It is Day 1, there are 11 and 6 to lynch

posted 05 July 2009 00:51 AM EDT (US)     3 / 493  
I hate you all.

PurpleWorm
Winner of the 2008 AoMH Boss Battle Competition
Scenarios: Knights of Ni, Gargarensis Rap (4.5)
"I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird, and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
posted 05 July 2009 00:59 AM EDT (US)     4 / 493  
Shit. A dead doctor the first night. This can tell us a few things I suppose though...

1) The mafia might have had some insight somehow into roles; however unlikely.

2) Droideka might have relations with this character.

I'm no Bionicle aficionado and know nearly nothing about this, but I think our plan now is to get down some ideas.

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses –
behind the lines,
in the gym,
and out there on the road,
long before I dance under those lights.
posted 05 July 2009 01:07 AM EDT (US)     5 / 493  
Damn they hit our Doc. Ok well, I have no idea what he means by me having the Kanohi Kiril. Maybe I get some powers later on or something.

Vote: Xzyiothe

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret
posted 05 July 2009 01:43 AM EDT (US)     6 / 493  
The Kanohi Kiril is the Mask of Regeneration. The wearer can use it to repair damage to non-organic objects. Neither the Noble Kiril nor the Great can heal physiological damage. Only the Great Kiril can regenerate Protosteel.
It would seem it is some sort of healing object(doctor); however, I find it unlikely you do not know what it does. Perhaps check your email. Anyways, I'll assume the vote was random, which probably isn't the best course of action as of now until more players start posting and helping out.

Back to the object. Personally, it would appear Droideka now has some sort of healing/protecting ability. Next, him picking it up implies four things.

1)He was part of the murder
2)He had relations with Purple and his character
3)He is a leader and treasure guardian type
4)Totally random(but I think unlikely)

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 05 July 2009 02:14 AM EDT (US)     7 / 493  
It would seem it is some sort of healing object(doctor); however, I find it unlikely you do not know what it does. Perhaps check your email. Anyways, I'll assume the vote was random, which probably isn't the best course of action as of now until more players start posting and helping out.

Back to the object. Personally, it would appear Droideka now has some sort of healing/protecting ability. Next, him picking it up implies four things.

1)He was part of the murder
2)He had relations with Purple and his character
3)He is a leader and treasure guardian type
4)Totally random(but I think unlikely)
I have not been sent any information about the mask as of yet. Maybe Dudis will send me an e-mail later or maybe I just can't use it. Alternatively maybe I will be informed of his power when it is Night, I don't know.

posted 05 July 2009 02:57 AM EDT (US)     8 / 493  
Actually, I have second thoughts on Droideka. I'll assume we would notice any enemy character, unless disguised, in our "home base". The flavor suggests Droid took the mask and was trusted by everyone else. If this is not misleading flavor text, Droid is already semi-confirmed.

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 05 July 2009 03:00 AM EDT (US)     9 / 493  
I think it is very unlikely that out of 12 players, the Doctor was killed randomly. We're now at a huge disadvantage.

///~~[Crusading Knight]~~\\\
\\\~~[Crusading Knight]~~///
And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
One more soldier reporting Sir,
I've served my time in Hell.
posted 05 July 2009 08:11 AM EDT (US)     10 / 493  
I don't know. How would the mafia have any knowledge of roles. I think that they killed off an experienced player that obviously wasn't mafia. Even if he was only Vanilla Townie it would have hurt the town as PurpleWorm is a good player. Turns out however he was the doctor, which is very unlucky for us

ninjapenguin981
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
posted 05 July 2009 08:55 AM EDT (US)     11 / 493  
Curses, losing our Doc so early is a serious blow...
Turaga Dume (PupleWorm), the towns doctor has dead
I don't suppose you're the backup doctor Droideka? Either that or the Kanohi Kiril is a doctor like ability that is an addition to the holder's original abilities. I guess we'll find that out in time.
I think it is very unlikely that out of 12 players, the Doctor was killed randomly. We're now at a huge disadvantage.
Yes, but it is just as unlikely that the Mafia would be given an insight to the doctor's identity, as this would give them a massive advantage, especially if they had this information as early as Night 0.
I think that they killed off an experienced player that obviously wasn't mafia. Even if he was only Vanilla Townie it would have hurt the town as PurpleWorm is a good player.
I think this is the best explanation as to why they killed our doctor last night.
posted 05 July 2009 09:16 AM EDT (US)     12 / 493  
Droideka picked up his Kanohi Kiril.
Wiki says that's a mask of regeneration. It's confirmed that you've got a new power. However your alignment is not.

I didn't appreciate the early random. I'll RC if enough people want me to but it's just not going to happen this early. With the doctor dead and your alignment questionable the favor could be highly tipped to scum if we get the wrong people to RC.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
posted 05 July 2009 11:09 AM EDT (US)     13 / 493  
Well I guess with Bionicles the power is within the mask, so I'm assuming Droid has obtained the doctor power now. However his power might be a weaker version of PurpleWorm's, like it might only be faith now.

I need to think of a new sig.
posted 05 July 2009 12:00 PM EDT (US)     14 / 493  
I think we should avoid making assumptions that just because droid is mentioned on the main text that he is innocent or that he is scummy. If that line was capable of proving something, dudis would not have put it in the main thread. I doubt that these items or abilities are biased towards town or mafia.

<O><O><O><O><O><O><O><O>All my downloads here<O><O><O><O><O><O><O><O>

http://joshonator12.deviantart.com/

Progress Bars
posted 05 July 2009 12:04 PM EDT (US)     15 / 493  
I think we should avoid making assumptions that just because droid is mentioned on the main text that he is innocent or that he is scummy. If that line was capable of proving something, dudis would not have put it in the main thread. I doubt that these items or abilities are biased towards town or mafia.
I agree that this is the most likely scenario, the item is indeed most likely unaligned.

However there's still the matter as to why it was Droideka who obtained it...
posted 05 July 2009 12:52 PM EDT (US)     16 / 493  
there's still the matter as to why it was Droideka who obtained it...
The most feasible guess IMO is that someone had the ability to bless someone by giving them that (and had a percent chance of success) and it worked on droid.

<O><O><O><O><O><O><O><O>All my downloads here<O><O><O><O><O><O><O><O>

http://joshonator12.deviantart.com/

Progress Bars
posted 05 July 2009 03:46 PM EDT (US)     17 / 493  
I think this is the best explanation as to why they killed our doctor last night.
And the mafia should know not to attack an experienced player. I really think they have some sort of insight, so we shouldn't dismiss this. The odds of this are ridiculous, as far as I'm concerned.

As far as Droid, if we all saw the body of our fallen doctor, we wouldn't let the enemy take a mask, unless they are disguised. This puts a lot on flavor text, but I think Droid is either town, or the killer.

Guys, does anyone know who all uses Kanoka disks in the Bionicles series that would be in this game? I have some ideas about his death if I can figure out if only good/bad guys have kanoka disks.

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 05 July 2009 04:22 PM EDT (US)     18 / 493  
And the mafia should know not to attack an experienced player
Yes they should but I cannot think of any other explanation that would allow the mafia to know Purple's role. Perhaps the mafia are inexperienced.

I have no idea about kanoka disks but most of the bionicle figures are the same theme so I doubt we can know who is mafia and who isn't by this way.

ninjapenguin981
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
posted 05 July 2009 04:22 PM EDT (US)     19 / 493  
Dume was the ruler of Metru Nui. Kinda of weird that he would be a doctor. Since this is based on characters 2001-2004, here is some roles I have thought of:

Mafia
Bohrok
Bohrok-Kal
Rakshi
Power Roles
Any Toa Nuva
Any Toa Metru
Turaga
Townie Roles
Matoran
Well I guess with Bionicles the power is within the mask, so I'm assuming Droid has obtained the doctor power now. However his power might be a weaker version of PurpleWorm's, like it might only be faith now.
This is so. I doubt the mafia will be able to wear mask. I doubt that Matoran will be able to wear mask.

My signature is fly. It takes up one line.
posted 05 July 2009 04:24 PM EDT (US)     20 / 493  
Guys, does anyone know who all uses Kanoka disks in the Bionicles series that would be in this game? I have some ideas about his death if I can figure out if only good/bad guys have kanoka disks.
Yes, there are 8 different kinds. I'm also wondering if the mafia can use them.

posted 05 July 2009 04:27 PM EDT (US)     21 / 493  
I know of some "good" guys who can use them, but in the series did evil ones ever use them? If someone who is pro-town used them on Purple, please tell us. I doubt this is the case, but an accident might have occurred.

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 05 July 2009 04:33 PM EDT (US)     22 / 493  
Yes, I almost forgot. Vahki. They were these robot protectors that went bad. There head has a built in disk launcher.

posted 05 July 2009 05:08 PM EDT (US)     23 / 493  
I suppose I could dig out my old Bionicles, see what I could gather, it's good that someone knows the subject well though.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
posted 05 July 2009 09:23 PM EDT (US)     24 / 493  
I think we should be moving on, no? Get some claims out there.

Unvote, Vote: Joshonator

posted 05 July 2009 10:13 PM EDT (US)     25 / 493  
I'd like to see claims from joshonator and ninja, more preferably ninja.

I guess we'll go with Droid's first pick.

Vote: Josh

behind the lines,
in the gym,
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » The Bionicle Mafia Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames