Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: V for Vendetta Mafia - Day Three
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
posted 25 August 2009 05:17 PM EDT (US)   

V for Vendetta Mini-Mafia

“Remember, remember the 5th of November, the gun powder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.”

Rules and Game Information:

• Each day will continue until a single player has over half of the potential votes for the day upon himself. Players may also vote for a no-lynch, which will also end the day. Finally, failure to remain active will result in a deadline being imposed.

• Each night will last for a maximum of 48 hours (2 days). I will not extend night for any reason. If you can’t be bothered to get your actions in, you best not play. I reserve the right to replace you at any time if I feel you aren’t playing productively.

• When voting, use the following format:
    Vote: Player Name
    [b]Vote: Player Name[/b]

• When unvoting, please bold as well as include who you are unvoting. Failure to do so will result in me not counting your vote.

• If you die, you’re dead. Shut up.

• Do not talk outside the thread unless you have been told you are allowed to.

• Do not discuss the game during the night. There will be none of this evening bullshit. As soon as the lynch goes through, day is over and you all stop talking about what happened. Continued discussion of the day or plans for the night will result in a potential mod kill.

• Do not quote your role e-mail.

• Do not edit your posts. If you do, I will unedit your post and consider mod killing you.

• I will prod everyone at the end of every day and night. You have no excuse for being inactive or unaware.

• Whatever I say goes.

List of Players:

1. Droideka_11 - droideka_11@yahoo.com

2. Skarr - Skarr@Heavengames.com

3. Kyle Santos - somethingguinness@gmail.com

4. Crusading Knight - crusading_knight@hotmail.com

5. Zorx - freddie_ager@hotmail.com

6. NomadicNoodle - weeglasgee@live.co.uk

7. Survivor Fo - joe_surv2@hotmail.com

8. Alex - seventhstrike@gmail.com

The Dead:

Henrz - High Chancellor Adam Sutler (Mafia Godfather)
Phaethon180 - Peter Creedy (Mafia Usurper)
Briguy - Helen Heyer (London Citizen)
Heir of Elessar - Lewis Prothero (Mafia Vote-Manipulator)

Inactivity Policy

You are expected to participate in this game. That means you'll need to post productively. Posting random cryptic crap will not only annoy the people playing with you, it will annoy me. You need to be around and be paying attention. If there comes a time where you suddenly stop posting and ignore my e-mails, I will replace you and blacklist you for the rest of my games.

[This message has been edited by Shanks13 (edited 09-16-2009 @ 11:24 PM).]

Replies:
posted 25 August 2009 05:34 PM EDT (US)     1 / 291  
"Well, well, well... What've we here?"
"I-I... My uncle, he's very sick... I know I shouldn't be out after curfew but..." Evey stammered.
"Right sick your uncle is eh?" the Fingerman sneered. "Why don't you look after me and my friend 'ere before turning in?"
Evey whipped out her pepper spray, the Fingermen flipped out their badges.
"I didn't know! I'm so sorry!" Evey cried. "Just let me go."
"Heh, I think not little girl," murmured a third man, slipping up behind Evey.
Evey began screaming for help, and a shadow slipped down the alley to answer.
"Please don't--not this!" Evey pleaded.
"Spare the rod, spoil the child," one of the Fingermen laughed.
"Good evening gentlemen. I think you best let go of the girl," a cloaked figure commanded.
"Hey, we're Fingermen, back of buddy."
"Quite."
The figure flashed forward and the first Fingerman caught a glimpse of a white mask as he was hurled back to snap his neck upon landing. A flash of silver embedded itself in the second's neck. The third turned to run. The cloaked man threw a knife, which knocked the Fingerman to the ground. The figure approached.
"Please, no!" the Fingerman begged.
"Spare the rod, spoil the child."

"Who... Who are you?" Evey questioned, slowly backing away.
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

It is now Night Zero. Please confirm in this thread. Do not send in night actions.

[This message has been edited by Shanks13 (edited 08-25-2009 @ 05:34 PM).]

posted 25 August 2009 06:07 PM EDT (US)     2 / 291  
Confirmed

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret
posted 25 August 2009 06:21 PM EDT (US)     3 / 291  
All e-mails have been sent.

posted 25 August 2009 06:37 PM EDT (US)     4 / 291  
COnfirmed
posted 25 August 2009 07:55 PM EDT (US)     5 / 291  
Confirmed.

posted 25 August 2009 07:56 PM EDT (US)     6 / 291  
Confirmed
posted 25 August 2009 09:07 PM EDT (US)     7 / 291  
Confirmed.

I need to think of a new sig.
posted 25 August 2009 10:03 PM EDT (US)     8 / 291  
Confirmed.

posted 26 August 2009 02:28 AM EDT (US)     9 / 291  
Confirmed.

///~~[Crusading Knight]~~\\\
\\\~~[Crusading Knight]~~///
And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
One more soldier reporting Sir,
I've served my time in Hell.
posted 26 August 2009 03:09 AM EDT (US)     10 / 291  
Confirmed
posted 26 August 2009 06:32 AM EDT (US)     11 / 291  
Confirmed!

Thank god I made it to the game. Ninja is normally very inactive, so I would've had to replace him eventually, seeing as I signed up as a replacement initially.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 26 August 2009 07:29 AM EDT (US)     12 / 291  
posted 26 August 2009 05:02 PM EDT (US)     13 / 291  
Waiting on Henrz.

posted 26 August 2009 06:12 PM EDT (US)     14 / 291  
Sorry Confirmed.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
posted 26 August 2009 07:54 PM EDT (US)     15 / 291  
It is now Day One.
6 votes to lynch.

posted 26 August 2009 08:10 PM EDT (US)     16 / 291  
Hi, ever drink bailies from a shoe?
posted 26 August 2009 08:21 PM EDT (US)     17 / 291  
I say this for those who haven't seen the film. Post 1 is more or less the same as the first 10 minutes of the film, however, I cannot remember V using such a large number of words starting with the letter V. That doesn't mean he didn't though. So, at the moment there doesn't seem to be many clues in the first post.

I know, from my role e-mail, that the Mafia is either the government or at least working for them. That is at least how it seemed to me. I also know from my role e-mail that the Town is divided. There are those who are faithful members of the Town and there are also those who are sympathetic to the authorities (presumably the Mafia).

I know that this may get me killed but don't worry, that won't hurt the Town too much.

posted 26 August 2009 08:27 PM EDT (US)     18 / 291  
He actually did give that speech. Watch it on YouTube. It's great.

posted 26 August 2009 09:04 PM EDT (US)     19 / 291  
Therefore, post one doesn't provide any clues.

posted 26 August 2009 09:33 PM EDT (US)     20 / 291  
I know, from my role e-mail, that the Mafia is either the government or at least working for them. That is at least how it seemed to me. I also know from my role e-mail that the Town is divided. There are those who are faithful members of the Town and there are also those who are sympathetic to the authorities (presumably the Mafia).

I know that this may get me killed but don't worry, that won't hurt the Town too much.
This is pretty basic if you've seen the movie. It doesn't hurt or help the town.

So the Fingermen, Adam Sutler, and any other fascist official would probably be the mafia. V would be on the anarchist side and as much as I hate cults, he very well may be a cult leader. And then you have the town, which is stuck in the middle of the two forces.

posted 26 August 2009 10:19 PM EDT (US)     21 / 291  
Or maybe V is a survivor?
posted 26 August 2009 10:43 PM EDT (US)     22 / 291  
So the Fingermen, Adam Sutler, and any other fascist official would probably be the mafia. V would be on the anarchist side and as much as I hate cults, he very well may be a cult leader. And then you have the town, which is stuck in the middle of the two forces.
Can't really see V as a Cult Leader. He recruits people so he can kill townies and mafia? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

posted 26 August 2009 11:14 PM EDT (US)     23 / 291  
Can't really see V as a Cult Leader. He recruits people so he can kill townies and mafia? Doesn't make a lot of sense.
Why does this make sense?
a) If he was a cult leader he wouldn't be working to kill the mafia and town, but to outnumber them - which what he accomplishes in the movie with his widespread support from the Guy Fawkes mask-clad citizens.
b) Cults can be pro-town.

posted 26 August 2009 11:51 PM EDT (US)     24 / 291  
Why does this make sense?

a) If he was a cult leader he wouldn't be working to kill the mafia and town, but to outnumber them - which what he accomplishes in the movie with his widespread support from the Guy Fawkes mask-clad citizens.

b) Cults can be pro-town.
Cults can be pro-town? :/

posted 27 August 2009 00:24 AM EDT (US)     25 / 291  
Yeah, quite often. Though it's really just a pro-town mason group with the ability to convert. Sometimes they have slightly different goals than the regular town.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » V for Vendetta Mafia - Day Three
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames