Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Jesus Christ Mini Mafia: Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
posted 04 October 2009 08:38 PM EDT (US)   

Jesus Christ Mafia: Day 3

Special thanks to Rot for helping me balance this, as well as providing me with some historical role names.

Congratulations to the mafia Noodle, Zorx, Xzy, and Brighty!

The Story

Rumors of the son of God Jesus Christ and his miracles continued to spread through the Roman Empire. People were noticing it was making an impact on old roman culture, including govenor Pontius Pilate. "I art not pleased with this Jesus Christ. Who does he think he is, a God?. We are in control of thou Empire, people should be listening to us, not him." Pilate had said, drinking a glass of wine in his throne. "Sir Pilate" a Guard had said, "We have found Jesus Christ in a crowd of people down by the aquaducts." Pilate laughed. "Perfect! Let us go down there now and blend in with the crowd, we shall show these people who's really in charge by force!".

The Rules

• Follow the CoC at all times.
  • You may only talk during the Day Phase. I don't really mind if you guys just talk casual in the night, but you may not talk/strategize at this time unless stated in your role email, nor may you communicate outside of this thread concerning gameplay at any time without permission from your role email.
  • Don’t edit your posts. Feel free to double post.
  • No quoting your email.
  • I will not take lurking lightly. Lurking results in a replacing or a modkill.
  • If you break my rules, you get modkilled.
  • The Night Phase will have a 48 hour deadline, and the Day Phase is completely up to me. You can expect at least a week or two.
  • If you have any questions about your role, feel free to email me.
  • Voting will only be recorded if performed in the following format:
    [b]Vote: Briguy[/b]
    [b]Unvote: Briguy[/b]
    All other votes/unvotes will not be counted. Majority vote sets a lynch.
  • If you don’t follow your post restrictions (if you have them) you will be modkilled.
  • If you’re dead, you can’t talk, and DO NOT reveal any important information.
  • Mods can't look at my edit history (in this game).
  • I have the right to change these rules at anytime.

To sign up, say In in bold and post your email.

A note from Briguy: This game is pretty complex, even more than the other games I've hosted. Just be aware this may have some unique roles.

Signed up:
    1. fatal.404.error@hotmail.com- James Hook
    2. xzyiothe@hotmail.com- Xzyiothe
    3. trigger.guy@hotmail.com- Ripleys
    4. freddie_ager@hotmail.com- Zorx
    5. omarahm3d19_2_83@hotmail.com- lordofglory
    6. the.tminator@yahoo.com- Blatant7
    7. joe_surv2@hotmail.com- Survivor Fo
    8. weeglasgee@live.co.uk- NomadicNoodle
    9. ninjapenguin981@hotmail.com- ninjapenguin981
    10. chaosrobie@hotmail.com- Brighty
    11. galrsrevenge@hotmail.com- Beelzebub
    12. azur_fire@hotmail.com- Azur
    Replacements:
    1. ritvikmats@gmail.com- Heir of Elessar

Alive:
    1. James Hook
    2. Xzyiothe
    3. Ripleys
    10. Brighty
    11. Beelzebub

Dead:
    4. Zorx, Caiaphas (Mafia corrupt politician)
    8. NomadicNoodle, Pontius Pilate (Mafia GF and restrictor)
    9. ninjapenguin981, Blind Man (VT)
    5. lordofglory, Possessed Man (Serial Schitzo)
    6. Blatant7, Jesus Christ (Miracle Maker/Doctor/Psychiatrist/2 shot reviver/1 shot self revive)
    7. Survivor Fo, Peter (Overeager vig)
    12. Azur, Saul (SK)

Vote Count:

I need to think of a new sig.

[This message has been edited by Briguy (edited 11-03-2009 @ 05:45 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 04 October 2009 08:43 PM EDT (US)     1 / 178  

As the people began to tire they slept under the stars. They didn't need a place to go, they felt safe with Jesus. "Time to show everyone what kind of power we have". Pilate had whispered. The town went to sleep, but many did not, they had other plans...

Night 0, send in your actions!

posted 05 October 2009 07:15 PM EDT (US)     2 / 178  
    Pilate and his men planned how they would handle this situation. Pilate suggested to seize one of the people in the crowd to show them who's boss. Blatant was dragged into jail for the rest of the day.

Blatant has been put into a jail today.

Just as Pilate thought everything went as he pleased, a man came up behind him and killed him.

Noodle, Pontius Pilate (Mafia GF and restrictor) has died!

To make things worse for his allegiance, another man killed Zorx.

Zorx, Caiaphas (mafia corrupt politician), has died!

Day 1, with 10 alive it's 6 to lynch.

[This message has been edited by Briguy (edited 10-05-2009 @ 07:18 PM).]

posted 05 October 2009 07:24 PM EDT (US)     3 / 178  
    GOOD GAME
    posted 05 October 2009 07:26 PM EDT (US)     4 / 178  
    That's just ridiculous. There can't be more then 2 scum left. An additional mafia and maybe a serial killer.
    posted 05 October 2009 07:31 PM EDT (US)     5 / 178  
    I lold

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
    --------------------
    Scenario Scriptor for Reverie World Studios
    -Forums-
    posted 05 October 2009 07:45 PM EDT (US)     6 / 178  
    Lmfao.

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
    posted 05 October 2009 08:00 PM EDT (US)     7 / 178  
    Lawl

I suggest we look for results then possibly random bandwagon or;

Mass claim.

With two scum down, you know you want to do something drastic day one.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    "Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
    "Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
    posted 05 October 2009 08:01 PM EDT (US)     8 / 178  
    WoW!!2 Mafias in 1 night O_O thats a LOL XD,anyways discussion?
    posted 05 October 2009 08:03 PM EDT (US)     9 / 178  
    Oh my god Hook I bet it was you! Briguy how could you give him a vigilante power without making me iron!
    posted 05 October 2009 08:07 PM EDT (US)     10 / 178  
    Do we even need to play this?

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
    posted 05 October 2009 08:10 PM EDT (US)     11 / 178  
    @lord

There's not a lot to discuss and AoMH in particular is quite known to not hold much discussion. There's little to speculate based on the writeups. I'd assume we're dealing with an inexperienced vig and a serial killer.

Blatant, can you tell us what being in jail does?

I would typically assume jail is a good power (Not being 'jail' as in Jailer. Unless this is like a day jailer (or isolator)) It may just be flavor for a role that makes someone voteless, or can't talk the next day.

That's about all the speculation I can squeeze out of it. I just cut to the chase and suggested something crazy.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    "Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
    "Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
    posted 05 October 2009 08:15 PM EDT (US)     12 / 178  
    I would typically assume jail is a good power
    Doubt it. as you said, he probably is RBed, his vote does not count, he can't post altogether, or worst.

posted 05 October 2009 08:16 PM EDT (US)     13 / 178  
    Well putting someone in jail implies someone of authority did it, authority usually meaning good, or justice. Just there was a lot of corruption back then. And my knowledge of the theme is minimal at best, so it could be a scum power.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    posted 05 October 2009 08:20 PM EDT (US)     14 / 178  
    Go reread the flavored text.
    Noodle was a restrictor, and restricted Blatant in some way.
    posted 06 October 2009 05:18 PM EDT (US)     15 / 178  
    I'm not going easy on inactives, start posting!

posted 06 October 2009 05:43 PM EDT (US)     16 / 178  
    random vote: Hook

cus I dun like him,
    posted 06 October 2009 05:44 PM EDT (US)     17 / 178  
    vote: Hook

he's a fag.

posted 06 October 2009 06:14 PM EDT (US)     18 / 178  
    Lol, great beginning.

Vote:Ripleys

Random vote.

ninjapenguin981
    I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
    posted 06 October 2009 06:31 PM EDT (US)     19 / 178  
    2 votes on hook, I THINK THAT BITCH NEEDS TO CLAIM NOW BEFORE WE LYNCH HIM.
    posted 06 October 2009 06:36 PM EDT (US)     20 / 178  
    I AM SCUM LYNCH ME.

no but srsly I'm John the VT.

posted 06 October 2009 06:56 PM EDT (US)     21 / 178  
    OK TIME TO GET ****ING SERIOUS
    posted 06 October 2009 08:30 PM EDT (US)     22 / 178  
    SRS BSNS!!

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
    --------------------
    Scenario Scriptor for Reverie World Studios
    -Forums-
    posted 07 October 2009 02:26 PM EDT (US)     23 / 178  
    I don't think John would be VT.

ninjapenguin981
    I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
    posted 07 October 2009 02:57 PM EDT (US)     24 / 178  
    wtf

posted 07 October 2009 03:18 PM EDT (US)     25 / 178  
    Let's try to post sentences, not just worthless spam. Most of you guys arn't being very productive.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Jesus Christ Mini Mafia: Game Thread
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames