Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Twat Of The Month: March 2010
posted 01 April 2010 05:25 AM EDT (US)   
Welcome one and all! This thread is awesome.
This month we congratulate one of the greatest twats ever seen on HG. We all secretly hate him. So please loads your guns and aim them at the stage for ... OUT REACH!

TWAT!

Yeebaagooon: So, Reach, Twat Of The Month! You are clearly much in need of this award and you're the second person to receive it. How does it feel?
Out Reach: It feels like such an honor. All those years of being a persistent bastard to the moderation team, I'm so happy to finally get the recognition I deserve.

Yeebaagooon: Persistent, moderation and bastard are three words that would describe you most. It's the story of our bickering. How did you feel when I stole your MODship and then became orange?
Out Reach: At First I was Pissed. Then I was Angry. Then I hated you. Now I just Wish you suffering. (/yoda reference)

Yeebaagooon: *Yoda laugh*, so you've been forced to take the slow route and hope your twatiness will work in your favour. How is your seduction of Zen and other high powered staff members faring?
Out Reach: All though I can't go into the specifics, In case Counter Measures are taken, I would have to say "OK". I probably shouldn't have got banned.

What a twat...

Yeebaagooon: Indeed not, your banning was at my hands, but I think you should know some of the comments that the AoMH staff had after your departure.
"Perma banned. Confirmed horse penetration." - Yeebaagooon
"Confirmed horse penetration. I checked 3 times just to be sure." - Papaya
"Boned." - Shanks13
"My internet connection is too dodgy to fully confirm the horse penetration so I'll have to take your words for it." - DragonQ
Out Reach: I am one classy fellow.

Yeebaagooon: Indeed, your style has baffled many. What do you like to wear on a night out?
Out Reach: A suit and Top Hat. Pocket Watch optional.

Yeebaagooon: I was quite disappointed to see you go out first in my monty python mafia. The killer rabbit (SK) going out on day 1 really screwed with my game mechanics! You twat :P!
Out Reach: I was bored. 1/2 the town was idle, and the rest didn't have the voting power to lynch anyone unless they worked together. So the only obvious solution was to be Bleeding Obvious.

Yeebaagooon: I also had the unfortunate bad luck to participate in your 'Out Reach Mafia'.
Such shameless ego stunts, who do you think you are? Me?
Out Reach: Oh yes by the point I needed replacements a lot of the night actions Had come in all ready. It was a coincidence, but one of the anti town roles had legitimately voted to kill the red knight. So I thought, who said they were to busy to play, and would enjoy spontaneous combustion? Yeebaagooon that's who.

Yeebaagooon: Bastard. I should have been the orange knight. But I meant your 'Out Reach Mafia'...
Out Reach: oh yes that
Everyone was Out Reach
Classy.
Yeebaagooon you make out like your the only person on the entire internet who has an ego. It's not like it's a breach of copyright or something to have one to.

Yeebaagooon: Your genericness knows no bounds. Even the skeleton thought you were a twat. So how did you become such a twat?
Out Reach: Years of hard work, and performance enhancing drugs.

Yeebaagooon: Ooh, can I have some?
Out Reach: No.

Yeebaagooon:
Out Reach: Wuj Wuj Wuj go cry to someone who gives a sandwich.

Yeebaagooon: So what did you think of your portrayal in Codename Ripto?
Out Reach: Scenario became unplayable in HoV so gave up. Never saw the end.

Yeebaagooon: Shame. Although I guess that means my seraphly hide is safe from any possible takeovers...
Out Reach: Potentially. I could always just call on the eels.

Yeebaagooon: Ah, tell us about your eel fairy antics.
Out Reach: It's quite simple really. You take the eels and stick them in your ear. Or your mouth. Doesn't really matter. And then Bam your back in 1874. The main problem then is the eels need feeding. Their Favorite Food is Hot Salt Beef.

Yeebaagooon: Aww. I hear you breed you eels in the Thames, but reports tell me their population has decreased by over 90% recently...
Out Reach: That's Regular Eels. Time Traveling Eels are incredibly intelligent and can easily avoid research vessels. Also they are immune to the effects of pollution in the river, because technically they don't live in the river. they live in space times bubbles of when the river was clean.

Yeebaagooon: I will have to put my timeship of full alert then.
Out Reach: You do realise your timeship is only allowed to travel through time at the eel's discretion.

Yeebaagooon: *Quickly shovels more kittens into the plasma furnaces and sets course for the star trek convention*
Out Reach: You can run, but you can't hide!

Yeebaagooon: Thank you for this informative interview ... twat.
Out Reach: Yeah well screw you!

Yeebaagooon: Bai. See you in MA!
Out Reach: :|

Join us next time for a new game: Brick Wall! Where Freaky and James Hook battle out to become twats. They will be throwing house bricks at each other for half an hour.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Replies:
posted 01 April 2010 05:41 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8  
you mean feces not bricks

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
posted 01 April 2010 05:42 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8  
House feces?

Sweet baby maizes!
posted 01 April 2010 08:27 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8  
speaking of Hook, anyone seen him lately? Or am I just not reading enough of HoV?

Winner of the AoMH Screenshot Tournament IV
Some of my cinematics: Vinland Saga Dies Irae (Day of Wrath) The Bow of Odysseus The Final Destination of Alexander the Great
posted 01 April 2010 09:20 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8  
Long time ago we had a real member of the month.

~Guard of Olympus ~
Dark Times|My work (4.6)|Teaser #2
posted 01 April 2010 09:50 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8  
I hear Real MoTM will be forthcomeing.

In the meantime bask in my warming glow.

warning warming glow is radioactive and causes extreme cancer.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 01 April 2010 10:19 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8  
Extreme cancer?

Sweet baby maizes!
posted 01 April 2010 12:12 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8  
Is that like super cancer?

ninjapenguin981
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
posted 01 April 2010 01:18 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8  
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Twat Of The Month: March 2010
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames