Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: An irrelevant mini-mafia with irrelevant roles - Sign Ups
posted 15 May 2011 07:08 AM EDT (US)   
Whilst nobody posts here, it's the ideal time for me to post, and as I constantly refresh the page waiting for some posts, I have developed my own small mafia role setup over the past few days.

From what I've seen here in the past I should be allowed to run a mini-mafia whilst a full-scale one is going? If not then just lock this, I'll do it another time.

The theme of this mafia? Quite simple - irrelevancy. What this means you will have to find out.

The role setup has a pretty big leeway for the amount of people that can participate, so I could probably support up to 12 maximum, though a smaller number like 8 would probably be more suitable as a mini-mafia. That being said I could organise even less than 8 if people aren't too enthusiastic to join...

Rules:

Normal Basic mafia rules, needn't explain them...
I can say that this game will be quite fast-paced, and inactivity will not be tolerated; if you are prodded for whatever reason and do not respond within 24 hours you may be replaced.
Also if you're not happy with your role for whatever reason then don't spoil the game for others; have a go, you might find it more enjoyable than you first though (or find your own replacement).

List of people:

1. Perfection is impossible.
2. Nothing is impossible.
3. There are always exceptions.
Replies:
posted 15 May 2011 10:32 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
If its MLP as suggested in mafia thread, I'm a no go.

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 15 May 2011 04:13 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Hehe Nah, that's for a future full-sized mafia with a proper theme.

Weeel luckily nobody was interested anyway because the word document with all the roles became corrupt aaaand the roles were pretty random there's no way I'll remember them properly and now I have to do my assignments like I should have been doing in the first place.

/thread, lock if it pleases you.

1. Perfection is impossible.
2. Nothing is impossible.
3. There are always exceptions.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » An irrelevant mini-mafia with irrelevant roles - Sign Ups
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames