Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member of the Month: October 2011
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 31 October 2011 10:47 PM EDT (US)   
Bold text=Interviewer Italics=Subject

Hello ladies, for your pleasure a picture of Henrz the handsomest.

Greetings, Henrz, are you ready to begin?

I am indeed.

Most excellent, so how did you discover AOMH?

Ahh, back in the olden days when I was like... 10 I was casually searching for cheats on Google and there was the site; Age of Mythology Heaven. And that's how really ;D and from that I pretty much joined up after a few years .

Haha! I certainly wonder how many people were drawn to HG that way, I for one was referred by friend. For cheats of course

Sounds lovely.

You've been here since 2008, that's three years. I imagine AOMH has changed quite a bit. How has it changed the most for you?

-Here Subject talked so fast that he choked on his own words. There was great silence-

Well, mainly the fact I've pretty much left the Scenario Design section, which is where I used to be, never venturing into the realms of the HoV. What's most hitting is how the triggers have changed so much in Scenario design though since I joined up; back when you pretty much had the Vanilla Triggers.

Breathe in between words Henry!

But now people have designed so many triggers which just do something which would've otherwise taken ages to do, that's what I think has changed the most. And all the HoV community of course .
That is all

Excellent, I too have noticed what people do to editors when left alone with too much time and a computer. Amazing things happen.
Seeing as you have mostly left Scenario design what would be your favourite aspect of HOV? A favourite forummer perhaps?

Well... The HoV... If I were to go for the favourite part... Probably my introduction to Mafia there which is an awesome game, but just reading those Troll threads sometimes is just hilarious, so long as it's tasteful of course, it's just mostly the place of it all I guess.
Forumer wise though is a hard one, for all of AoMH it would have to be nottud, purely because of his original genius which developed AoM, just in HoV it would probably be Briguy though he's basically left now but is still awesome ;D.

Ahhhh, the good old days. The road goes ever on and on.....
Now it's time to get very personal. We want to know what you do when you're not at your computer! We want to know what you do at nig-....*cough*

Uh, what is a normal day like for you?

Well, the average day for a Henry consists of multiple doings ranging from waking up at 7:15 or later if I have free periods in the morning (woo sleep ins) the going to school, do some of them lessons then go back home, buy food from ye locale Budgens and buy some lunch at 3pm, go home jump on the computer/go out/do other things then I normally jump onto StarCraft a bit do some of them things, then eat and go to sleep.

Ahem* now that we know what you do...during the day . Let's move on to a few quick ones.
What is your favourite band?

Bandwise... Hmm, well it depends on which genre, I'd say there's two. One being none other than Mr. Johnathan Coulton, who's awesome and contrasting to that Disturbed are also pretty damn good ;D.p

Amen, Henrz as spoken!
Pink or purple?

Pink all the way!

He Believes in Kitten power...hence pink....

Yay!
Coffee or tea?

Awh... They both excellent really, I'd go for Coffee if I had to.

You're a man after my own heart. Both are good but coffee is better.
Now to finish things off. Perhaps you would like to say something to the community? Heck, I used my entire interview to complain about the community, surely you have something on your chest to get rid of? Perhaps just something you want to scream at the top of your lungs?

DON'T FEED THE ANGELS!
That is all.

What about the Cherubs?

We're still green, the Angels are red because of the blood they spilt to get to that position.

Then I guess I shall feed you. *offers cookie to Henrz*

Why thank you *nom*

Thank you Henrz for baring your soul to me.

No problem

Cheers

P.S. A question from Henrz- If an atom begins travelling at 10m/s and accelerates to 20m/s over 500 metres, how long does it take to accelerate?

[This message has been edited by Vox Nihili (edited 11-01-2011 @ 09:04 PM).]

Replies:
posted 01 November 2011 01:34 AM EDT (US)     1 / 55  
P.S. A question from Henrz- If an atom begins travelling at 10m/s and accelerates to 20m/s over 500 metres, how long does it take to accelerate?
100 seconds, using v^2 = u^2 + 2aS to get the value of acceleration(1/10 m/sec^2), and v = u + at to get the value of time

I no longer play aoe3 actively. In fact, I no longer play any video game. That's how lame I've become.
skype - pramit57
"Life is a void and void is truth"
posted 01 November 2011 04:19 AM EDT (US)     2 / 55  
Congrats Henrz, and good job Vox

*updates index*

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature

[This message has been edited by Out Reach (edited 11-01-2011 @ 04:20 AM).]

posted 01 November 2011 05:09 AM EDT (US)     3 / 55  
This is nice, I see why you won Clod.
posted 01 November 2011 06:25 AM EDT (US)     4 / 55  
When will I ever become MotM. I have done so much, for such a long time, for this community...

Oh well, congratulations Vox Nihili *sniff*

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

Gandalf - JRR Tolkein. The Fellowship of the Ring
posted 01 November 2011 06:31 AM EDT (US)     5 / 55  
Not sure if Nirwanda thinks Vox won, or just has total disregard for Henrz.

Out Reach
posted 01 November 2011 07:16 AM EDT (US)     6 / 55  
Congrats Henrz!

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
posted 01 November 2011 11:35 AM EDT (US)     7 / 55  
I still don't see how this interview topped mine. It's just beyond me. The questions are so darn short, and could have been compacted to make less. The format is completly off too, and I don't see much html skill put into it. I just don't understand. Well, if anyone wants to see my interview let me know.

I don't get it, I really don't.

posted 01 November 2011 11:55 AM EDT (US)     8 / 55  
he mad

EDIT: I can't make arrows iagjpoagodgosoAWUAIUS

castwcrt rip 2010-2010

[This message has been edited by Guard of Osiris (edited 11-01-2011 @ 11:56 AM).]

posted 01 November 2011 12:11 PM EDT (US)     9 / 55  
Thismight help explain it AOMexpert
posted 01 November 2011 01:04 PM EDT (US)     10 / 55  
Congratulations, Henrz...

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
Find the blood inside this stone
Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
posted 01 November 2011 01:06 PM EDT (US)     11 / 55  
No I've already read that! That's the point! This is why I'm saying this. Reach said some things about your interview and I really don't see any evidence of it here. Am I mad? Nah. Just confused. If you want, I can email you the interview and you tell me what's wrong with it. I think it sounds better coming from the winner.

edit: no offense but these questions are dumb. If there is something I am not understanding here, please explain it to me a little more clearly.

The fact is, I put 4 hours worth of work into mine to make it the best I could possible. It's easy to center text and just use two pictures and call it an interview.

[This message has been edited by The AoM Expert (edited 11-01-2011 @ 01:18 PM).]

posted 01 November 2011 01:18 PM EDT (US)     12 / 55  
>> Expert we've been over this before, but if you're going to bring it up again, and in a thread celebrating another member for that matter, I'll beat you down again for everyone else's amusement.

You lost because you were a bad interviewer. You're interview was better then this one but only because the person you interviewed MADE it interesting.

You had nothing to do with it, if anything you detracted from the entire experience.

I would rather have a vaguely competent interviewer who will put out a solid interview every time, then a bad one whose quality is totally dependent on the interviewee being interesting for him.

It would be better to ask winners to write a monologue about themselves, then let you interview them.

Out Reach

[This message has been edited by Out Reach (edited 11-01-2011 @ 01:19 PM).]

posted 01 November 2011 01:20 PM EDT (US)     13 / 55  
I'll beat you down again for everyone else's amusement.
Ok I think I understand what's going on here now. Thanks.

posted 01 November 2011 01:26 PM EDT (US)     14 / 55  
1- Context.
Expert we've been over this before, but if you're going to bring it up again, and in a thread celebrating another member for that matter
2- Again.
Everything I said was in the original contest thread. You're the only one who wants to air dirty laundry in public here, so I'm only going to oblige you.

Out Reach
posted 01 November 2011 01:31 PM EDT (US)     15 / 55  
When will I ever become MotM. I have done so much, for such a long time, for this community...
Have a cookie Nirwanda, *offers cookie*
posted 01 November 2011 01:50 PM EDT (US)     16 / 55  
Ok I think I understand what's going on here now. Thanks.
Stop taking things out of context and trying to play victim, it makes you look desperate. Also, don't derail this thread any further.

oh you can wait for what I can give
you know what I am so you know how I live
try to look proud but you’re not in the slightest
its happening now and it’s always been like this.
posted 01 November 2011 06:50 PM EDT (US)     17 / 55  
That's cool, congratz Henrz !
lolinterviewer
Coffee or tea?
Awh... They both excellent really, I'd go for Coffee if I had to.
YAY COFFEE

( σяυɘ ϙυє )﴿

ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ ˡˡʳʸ
posted 01 November 2011 07:00 PM EDT (US)     18 / 55  
Congrats buddy.
posted 01 November 2011 07:23 PM EDT (US)     19 / 55  
Go bitch about it to your SDers, you haven't done shit here in the HoV. In fact, you have a pretty negative reputation.

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
posted 01 November 2011 07:41 PM EDT (US)     20 / 55  
I have to agree with expert on this one, I don't really like this interview

I don't post in HoV ever, and judging by some earlier posts I'm probably going to get replies similar to "oH He mAd lol trololol" but whatever I don't really care.

I think that a good interviewer always has questions much shorter then the answers, and that rule is broken frequently.

I also think the interview wasn't very interesting, and the use of html was poor.

Expert should have won this one, sorry guys.

Proud Trigger Artist and Map Designer for
~Mythic Studios~
posted 01 November 2011 08:00 PM EDT (US)     21 / 55  
I don't see any evidence of CV asking longer questions than he got answers, and even if that were true his questions weren't very long. It would have been hernz's fault.

First half was good. Second half came too soon and as comprised of pretty random questions...
posted 01 November 2011 08:06 PM EDT (US)     22 / 55  
I also think the interview wasn't very interesting, and the use of html was poor.
Did you expect me to make a Justin beiber skin for it?
First half was good. Second half came too soon and as comprised of pretty random questions...
Well, it was a bit of a rub off of some MOTM's done at other heavens. In AOKH, they have a lot of random questions like, "tea or coffee" and "red or blue". But thank you for the feeback Thymole, next interview shall be longer.
posted 01 November 2011 08:10 PM EDT (US)     23 / 55  
Go bitch about it to your SDers, you haven't done shit here in the HoV. In fact, you have a pretty negative reputation.
Go bitch away Ienzo, HoV was at first occupied by SDers, or scenario designers of the older archieved design forum, if you prefer.
Next month. Well, I hope. It should be SDers that choose members from the AoM forums, and forumers from the Muticultural forum would be chosen once a year. Is that right ? HoV is not about AoM.
Agree with you

( σяυɘ ϙυє )﴿

ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ ˡˡʳʸ
posted 01 November 2011 08:29 PM EDT (US)     24 / 55  
I have to agree with expert on this one, I don't really like this interview

I don't post in HoV ever, and judging by some earlier posts I'm probably going to get replies similar to "oH He mAd lol trololol" but whatever I don't really care.

I think that a good interviewer always has questions much shorter then the answers, and that rule is broken frequently.

Mad SD'er is mad

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
posted 01 November 2011 09:31 PM EDT (US)     25 / 55  
Guard of Osiris I'm/we're just stating our honest opinions. I also think the contestant (me) has a right to question his loss. Trolling on the other hand...

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member of the Month: October 2011
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames