Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member of the Month: July 2014
posted 01 August 2014 04:11 AM EDT (US)   
This month we talk to an all rounder who has pretty much dabbled in all areas of AoM. TheBronyKing11, has recently found a lot of material from the AoM beta and is intending to make a fully functioning mod from it!
Also complete co-incidence I've chosen another Aussie. I am not locked in a room full of spiders ...send help.

Yeebaagooon: Would say you're a modder/scenario designer/supremacy player?
TheBronyKing11: Well, it would have to be all of them! They give good examples of things you can do in Age of Mythology, But Supremacy and Modding Would be my favourites.

Yeebaagooon: What first attracted you to your previous answer?
TheBronyKing11: I Didn't get introduced to AoM Modding until 2008, when I Found the Downloads Section, around the time Master_Foozle released SPQR, which I Downloaded, Installed and Loved, I didn't start taking modding into my own hands until October of Last Year, when I Attempted to kickstart the A.I To start aging up, and it worked! All i had to do was add the Builder to the Settlement Level 1 part of the protox, and under age 2 tech tree, and wah-la! I started doing techs around november, and texture mods around New Year's Eve.

Yeebaagooon: Have you played AoM before the extended edition came out?
TheBronyKing11: I first played Age of Mythology in 2006, I played the demo (Before that I saw the Alpha Screens and fell in Love with it) I Got the AoM Gold Edition around November of that year, and yeah. Around May 10th I was able to go to a friend's place, to see how AoM:EE Worked, It was okay, I Even got the Cataphract for Him for use in Supremacy (He wasn't much of a Multiplayer Person either) And he was happy with the Cataphract being trainable.

Yeebaagooon: How do you think the two versions compare?
TheBronyKing11: AoM:EE's Better Lighting, Day and Night Cycles, and the return of Unit based Lightning were really good additions, But too be honest the major downsides was the replacement of the .BMP based DDT Files with .TGA Based, set modding back (A Bit), and the Lagginess (Especially when you had to lower the settings) Other than that The Game was pretty good.

Yeebaagooon: What are your future plans in AoM?
TheBronyKing11: My Future plans for AoM? Unknown, although adding the cut units, buildings, scenarios and textures from the past Alpha sand Betas will be one of those, I think I'll be around for quite a while longer.

Yeebaagooon: Can you tell us a bit about yourself in real life?
TheBronyKing11: The first computer game I ever played was Caesar III, I was 2-3 years old, when i First played that, It was a Nice Game, I Liked using the editor, even though all I did was place sheep spawns everywhere, Caesar III also inspired me to be the Living Encyclopaedia, by inspiring me to read about the Ancient Romans, Greeks and Egyptians.

Yeebaagooon: And where do you hope to take things?
TheBronyKing11: I Want to either take up a Job in either the Military, or well, I don't know! But in the short term, I want to get a job, get a better, more modern computer, and Get Age of Mythology Extended Edition (And it's future expansions) and I'll be a Happy Camper.

Yeebaagooon: Thank you for taking part!

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Replies:
posted 01 August 2014 11:51 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
Good interview, and congrats Brony you deserve it

posted 02 August 2014 00:16 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
No! Not The Spiders!
Here have this M2 Flame-thrower!

Creator of AoM Expanded Mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1828492742) and Mod on AoEWiki (Morayus1)
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member of the Month: July 2014
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames