Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: riddles
posted 24 May 2015 09:15 PM EDT (US)   
Sup?
First post in HOV. (At least in a really long time) Has anyone attempted the three that's included in my sig? I'm just wondering, because they've been here for a while, but I never get any PS's from anyone stating what they might think the answers are.

I don't blame you inf the last riddle might be deemed a little un-riddlelike. I think its developed decently to use, but some people, I'm sure,aren't really a big fan of "sentimental" "poetic" riddles. haha

As for the first, I think that one is rather easy.

All that aside, the answers will be up a week from now; 'less someone already answers them.

~~Ventrose~~
- I'm regarded valuable, yet I'm made of nothing. I'm always here but can't be seen. Forever I exist but can't be reached. I'm real and, yet, constructed by those who're so perplexed by me. With the swish of the hand, I swish past you, never to be anymore again, and yet...I'm always here. What am I?

- I can never fill a glass, and yet, the universe is full of me. Too little of me, and folks might feel uncomfortable, but too much of me, and people might feel lonely. What am I?

- Folks believe that they own me. I believe I own them, as I give so much to them; though I have no hands. I'm rich and poor all the same. Who truly knows the quantity of me out there in the universe. What am I?

[This message has been edited by Ventrose (edited 05-24-2015 @ 09:23 PM).]

Replies:
posted 30 May 2015 07:14 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
first one... time?

second... a heart?

third one, money maybe?

I think the way we should play this game is that you don't tell us which ones we get wrong, but just how many

[This message has been edited by CeaseDaFire (edited 05-30-2015 @ 07:15 PM).]

posted 30 May 2015 09:54 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
Riddles in the dark!

"I NED MOAR RANGE" Pubby8
posted 31 May 2015 01:54 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
I think the first one might be time, not sure about the second and the third might be space.
posted 12 June 2015 01:19 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
I neglected me own thread, haven't I? xD

Well...

As to deliberately defy an awesome Mod (),
Here are the following answer:

1. Time (Y'all got it right; see, I knew it was easy. haha)
2. Space
3. Land/Earth/Dirt/Ground (not Space, like Scragins thought)

Thoughts?

~~Ventrose~~
- I'm regarded valuable, yet I'm made of nothing. I'm always here but can't be seen. Forever I exist but can't be reached. I'm real and, yet, constructed by those who're so perplexed by me. With the swish of the hand, I swish past you, never to be anymore again, and yet...I'm always here. What am I?

- I can never fill a glass, and yet, the universe is full of me. Too little of me, and folks might feel uncomfortable, but too much of me, and people might feel lonely. What am I?

- Folks believe that they own me. I believe I own them, as I give so much to them; though I have no hands. I'm rich and poor all the same. Who truly knows the quantity of me out there in the universe. What am I?

[This message has been edited by Ventrose (edited 06-12-2015 @ 01:21 AM).]

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » riddles
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames