You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Age of Modding Forums: A Board Dedicated to AoM Modding!
posted 01 August 2004 01:25 PM EDT (US)   
Age of Modding Forums

AoMF is a new forum founded by myself and made possible by Flipbizcut, Auron, Argalius, Dnas, and more.

It is a entire forum for modders of Age of Mythology. From modeling to RMS to forumers who want to learn to mod to innovative ideas to exclusive guides to a friendly Community Forum, Age of Modding is the HQ for all AoM modders today.

New to Modding?
No worries! AoMF even has a forum for Beginning Modders, to ask easy questions to experienced modders, and share the learning experience with other beginners.

Love Exclusives?
AoMF has exclusive guides, pictures, uploaded member files, discussions, and more, available to AoMF forumers.

Want your Mod Reviewed Right?
AoMF has a Mod Review forum where you can either upload or link to a mod, where experienced and skilled modders will give you valuable tips, reviews, insight, and constructive criticism to get real feedback.

Want to Sample Release your Mod, Before Going Public?
With the Upload Center and Mod Review boards, you can beta your mod to modders before releasing it publicly to sites such as AoMH, to get feedback and ideas that will make your mod perfect before release.

Need an Idea for a Mod?
AoMF has a Mod Idea Discussion board where you can obtain brilliant ideas for your mods, and discuss your own mod ideas with other modders to see if they like it.

We need more members, and everything is absolutely free, so register today and see what it is all about!

Replies:
posted 01 August 2004 02:14 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6  
great site wave slave, i just registered and also i have a beginners guide to proto editing that takes your guide a step further if you want that in your guides section
posted 02 August 2004 05:29 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6  
I posted this on the ES Community forum too.

|| argalius.elpea.net
|| Cherub at AoE3H
|| In honor of FlipBizcut
|| Mod: The Age of Crusades
posted 02 August 2004 05:52 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6  
I'll join, sounds interesting.
posted 02 August 2004 06:46 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6  
what the... how the hell did you make the 'modding' part of the logo !!

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
posted 02 August 2004 10:55 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6  
Manipulation of the AoM logo itself...

£¿ïþß첩û £¤® ~ ¿ïØûîÐ £í® §üÐ줧
Ô¿ÿmþîåñ §â££ ã §ÅÇ
Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.
posted 02 August 2004 10:56 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6  
Sorry Mate, but since we DO have a Modding Forum, and this is not really directly helpful... I'll have to close it for Advertising

Cloooosed

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » Age of Modding Forums: A Board Dedicated to AoM Modding!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames