You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: To Auron
posted 20 January 2006 08:23 PM EDT (US)   
Dear Auron,

As you probably know, hydro13 has anounced his plans for a Rama civ mod at http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zzzzzramaflash0re.swf. I don't mean to bother you, nor waste any of your precious time, but if you are interested in helping, there are a few units that must be designed from scratch, beyond the ability of anyone I know (not that I know anyone), and you are my last hope. Full credit for the unit(s) will go to you, and any help at all is greatly appriciated. There are many unit mods that need to be created, but, in interest of not putting too much labor on your part, I am asking for only one.(Again, you DO NOT NEED TO DO THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. PLEASE dont get all evil_666 on me!)

The Baskura is a giant cricket-roach myth unit which can throw trees at enimes as a special attack.

My Ideas:

This unit should have wings under a shell, but use them only in lifting itself up to pick up trees. It should be able to walk on both land and water, using dust small footprints on land and the "splash" embelishment as footprints on water. I should have medium-high hit points, low attack, but a very fast speed.

Thank you so much for reading this thread and let me know what you think. Everyone is free to comment, but hydro13 SHOULD post a reply to give more info on his unit plans, if you comply.

Godbless.

Sincerly,
Prometheus4

[This message has been edited by Prometheus4 (edited 01-21-2006 @ 07:46 PM).]

Replies:
posted 21 January 2006 05:13 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
You probably won't get far with this, because I haven't seen Auron in ages.

|| argalius.elpea.net
|| Cherub at AoE3H
|| In honor of FlipBizcut
|| Mod: The Age of Crusades
posted 21 January 2006 07:24 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
I sent him an E-Mail about refering to this, so he may come through.
posted 22 January 2006 06:19 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
Why didn't you just put the message in the e-mail?

ouch

|| argalius.elpea.net
|| Cherub at AoE3H
|| In honor of FlipBizcut
|| Mod: The Age of Crusades
posted 22 January 2006 10:34 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
Stick to email next time. There's no need to send a link to this via email when you could just send the entire thing.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » To Auron
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames