Please login or register

Website Feedback and Info
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Download section
posted 01 July 2011 06:51 AM EDT (US)   
When I try to open any page on the download section (And I mean ANY PAGE) it takes a very long time to open . Any other page (Like the forums) opens very quickly. I have opera 11.50 and a very fast connection. This problem appeared a day or two ago (Before that it opened almost instantly) . Please help.

[This message has been edited by Spike Dragon (edited 07-01-2011 @ 11:01 AM).]

Replies:
posted 01 July 2011 03:28 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
Same thing here. I have been a long time lurker to this site, and I finally registered because I thought you might need to be registered to download files. I still cant download any random map scripts. I just want the top 10 rated random map scripts, if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.
posted 02 July 2011 04:46 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
Informed Zen who has done something magical, should be better now?

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 02 July 2011 08:03 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
Error
The downloads server is down, or the downloads directory specified in the configuration file does not exist.

"Better" might not be the right word

What are the key ingredients to make a popular RPG? To find out, read the results of the RPG survey.
Want to create an advanced patrol/pathfinding system? Have a look at the powerful Pathfinding triggers.
Games I'm playing: The Witness [80%] Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [20%]
posted 02 July 2011 10:02 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
I fed it another cherub, works for me now. How about you guys now?

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 02 July 2011 12:58 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
Works grate for me.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Website Feedback and Info » Download section
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames