You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Useful usage about Atlantean archaic age God Powers
posted 13 May 2004 01:35 AM EDT (US)   
Following the post on Atlantean' god power, I post about useful usage for Atlantean archaic age God Powers this time. Maybe everyone already knows it. Anyway, if you guy like it, I will write on other god power as well.
Any suggestion you want to share is welcome!

- Shockwave
Suggested usage:
1) Break the formation of mass archers - mass archers pack together always give me trouble

2) Break through meatshield, scatter and stun meatshield, like infantry and mu, then your military units can kill archers quickly

3) Sea war - base crush armor for arrow ships is only 10%, shockwave not only gives 50 crush damages to arrow ships but also stun them. Your arrows ships can slaughter opponents for 4 sec.

4) Raid with turmas and stun a group of villagers(most likely in hunting spot or gold mine), then kill and kill...lol

- Deconstruction
Suggested usage:
1) Another game winner on sea war - to deconstruct opponent's dock very early. It kills his economy early if he plans to focus on sea. (Your opponent probably has too many woods but not enough food to create villagers)

2) Wait until around 4 min to deconstruct Atlantean and Norse's temple and around 4:30 mins to deconstruct Greek and Egyptian's temple. Why? To check out advanced time most civ vs kronos, then you may know why...It gives you a bigger chance that your opponent does not have enough time to rebuild its temple to get free mu in classical.

3) Try 3:30 Kronos rush and deconstruct key tower which protects near gold mine, and then continue to raid goldies with turma. GG

4) Deconstruct key building like fortress

- Gaia Forest
Suggested usage:
1) 10% faster wood gather rate really helps on sea war

2) Build a tower then next cast Gaia forest surrounds your tower in forward settlement.
Why?
1. Lush makes your opponent can't claim tc on it.
2. Nothing can hit your tower except archers in classical and even in Heroic. Due to Gaia's regeneration bonus, nothing can eat your tower before mythic age except Petrobolos, Petsuchos, Chieroballista, archers+Burning Pitch and forest fire.

[This message has been edited by a192 (edited 05-13-2004 @ 02:56 AM).]

Replies:
posted 13 May 2004 02:40 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
Lol a192, there it was again :
1) Another game winner on sea war ¡V to ...
No offense, just funny.
And ... good work too ;-)
posted 13 May 2004 10:21 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
I'll add it.

Theris264
former Age of Mythology Heaven and Age of Empires III Heaven forumer||former member of Ambition Designs
"An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind" -Gandhi
posted 13 May 2004 11:08 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5  

Quote:

Lol a192, there it was again :
1) Another game winner on sea war ¡V to ...
No offense, just funny.
And ... good work too ;-)

eh?

nice one, a192, mabe do one large guide of all the god powers? just a suggestion

posted 13 May 2004 01:33 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
The funny thing was that '¡V', but he took it away already ;-)
posted 13 May 2004 10:43 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
Yep, I took away already, curufir.

Quote:

nice one, a192, mabe do one large guide of all the god powers? just a suggestion

Thx but I can't imagine how long is it to write a large guide of all gd.

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Useful usage about Atlantean archaic age God Powers
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames