Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Scenario Announcement: The Master of Storms Rpg
posted 25 March 2007 10:55 PM EDT (US)   

You are ancient spirits summoned by a higher power. You are to find your purpose in life and try and find who summoned you. You may or may not find out who summoned you but the task is still at hand. You feel death waiting in every corner yet everything is so beautiful. What is this darkness you seek to destroy only you can find out.

The Master of Storms features:
Pick your custom character.
11 custom characters.
Upgrading character.
Respawn system: Every 5 kills you get 1 food.
You need 2 food to respawn.
Custom Godpowers for certain characters.
Custom enemies+bosses.
Random Events.
Checkpoint(UW)
Traps.
Lots of cinematics and storyline.
Beautiful eye candy filled map.

I used Nottuds transform trigger to customize most of the units on the map. ex. Medusa shoots snake arrows/Petsuchos shoots lightning. Thnx Nottud.

Teams are as follows:
Team 1
P1-human
P2-human
P3-human
P4-human
P5-computer

Team 2
P6-computer
P7-computer

P.s I didn't just place units randomly

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=6290]

Beta(eyecandy)Team Leader of Omega Studios
Try some of my maps reviews appreciated.

[This message has been edited by LuCkyMaN (edited 03-26-2007 @ 04:05 PM).]

Replies:
posted 25 March 2007 11:57 PM EDT (US)     1 / 21  
Wow..cant wait to see it!
posted 26 March 2007 00:05 AM EDT (US)     2 / 21  
Awesome!

I think I was about to play this with you before my internest disconnected. Looks great.

posted 26 March 2007 00:52 AM EDT (US)     3 / 21  
lol next time we get on we will have to play it again!
posted 26 March 2007 02:22 AM EDT (US)     4 / 21  
he saw petsuchos shooting lightning when I used it. makes petsuchos seem more powerful.
posted 26 March 2007 02:24 AM EDT (US)     5 / 21  
This will make mine look like crap,i'll check it first thing tomorrow.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
posted 26 March 2007 05:53 AM EDT (US)     6 / 21  
http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=6290

Yup, approved. Nice work.

Sweet baby maizes!
posted 26 March 2007 06:29 AM EDT (US)     7 / 21  
This sounds. really really good.

and looks good.

you have quickly become a pretty good designer, and are pulling out some nice maps =]

edit - played it =)

its nice.

-[Hello..

[This message has been edited by AdZyZ (edited 03-26-2007 @ 07:53 AM).]

posted 26 March 2007 08:20 AM EDT (US)     8 / 21  
It looks as if you've elevated it all the way - from the screenshots - and there seems to be a lot of units. Does this lag at all on anyone's PC?

I certainly hope not; this scenario looks awesome. You've clearly spent effort and time on the editor. Nice author, nice scenario. Thumbs up.

posted 26 March 2007 10:34 AM EDT (US)     9 / 21  
Ah, yes it was good. I had fun playtesting Too bad i had to go to bed

MEPH
[Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
posted 26 March 2007 10:53 AM EDT (US)     10 / 21  
Great map with amazing eyecandy and fun projectiles!

The banner looks so cool, I wish I could do that

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 26 March 2007 10:55 AM EDT (US)     11 / 21  
it's even being hosted on ESO!
guess what i was.:P
posted 26 March 2007 01:12 PM EDT (US)     12 / 21  
The map is really good! - I helped test out the map and find bugs (which I did lol). I playd as the riests both times since I think it owns lol.

The boy with the mad imagination
Prepare for the ultimate duel!
Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
Find out and download the transform trigger here.
Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.
posted 26 March 2007 01:46 PM EDT (US)     13 / 21  
looks amazing *downloads* but i have an inportant question.

what is the name of the proto unit you change it to to fire lightning? i keep trying but there are so many different lightning bolts and sparks ect.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 26 March 2007 02:15 PM EDT (US)     14 / 21  
Try Osiris Lightning or implode lightning

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 26 March 2007 02:21 PM EDT (US)     15 / 21  
oh no's it was going so well

Once i reached the cinematic after the automation who spawns ghosts, where you meet the guy with the staff for the first time my game crashes .

It started about a month ago with one of nottuds maps, and has happened a few times since. The only way to stop it dying is to restart .

Anyway it tends to happen if the camera moves to low to the gorund and to close to a highly detailed piece of embeselment such as fire,prosperity and i think in this case an ice sheet. (if you want to fix pull the camera up a bit but i don't want to force you to change it as everyone else would have to re-download ect.)

However what i did play was great

Out Reach
posted 26 March 2007 04:13 PM EDT (US)     16 / 21  
Thanks guys means a lot. The protounit I used was Implode lightning effect. I haven't herd of this problem newreach playtested lots and never happened. If it begins to become a problem I'll see what I can do.

posted 26 March 2007 09:53 PM EDT (US)     17 / 21  
Tell me more about these transformation triggers,i can use em for MY RPG (in making).

Oh and your map was kinda small,beautiful eye candy though and cool storyline,oh and where are thse sound files where there is only something,like your lightning sound.

Good map,though it went out of sync.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
posted 26 March 2007 11:05 PM EDT (US)     18 / 21  
Where did it sync? Doesn't sync for me so I don't know where to start. The game usualy lasts an hour. I'll fix that oos if you tell me where it out of synced.

posted 27 March 2007 00:07 AM EDT (US)     19 / 21  
Pretty much in the beggining where you get out of where you start and barely get into the grass and you find the first fencw with a strange old man stuck in them.

Oh and thx for showing me the projectile trick,it is so cool.

posted 27 March 2007 11:58 AM EDT (US)     20 / 21  
No its just somthing wierd that happens to me
*hates wierd things that only happen to me*

Out Reach
posted 28 March 2007 01:07 AM EDT (US)     21 / 21  
Anyone have problems with this? Don't thank me for the transformation trigger, thank nottud. I'm almost done my another map, I'll probably release it tommorow.

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Scenario Announcement: The Master of Storms Rpg
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames