You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Have a Trigger Request? Post it here!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10 11 12 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 101  Next Page »
posted 01 February 2009 11:53 AM EDT (US)   
So you have a question trigger request?

You can post it here!

Hello and welcome to the Trigger Request Thread (TRT). This thread's purpose is only to place trigger requests and discuss them. If you have unrelated questions or need help with triggers, please use Azur's thread!

Before posting your request, it's always good to read the so-called FAQ.

1. What is a FAQ?
    The term "FAQ" (when pronounced, it rhymes with "back") is an acronym for Frequently Asked Questions.

2. How do I install a trigger?
    When we have finished making your trigger, we'll post the required code here. To install this code you will first of all need to find your way to the AoM installation folder. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology by default). Now open the trigger folder if you intend to use the trigger in vanilla, or open the trigger2 folder if you use The Titans expansion. Next, open the file called typetest.xml. The only thing left to do is copy the code at the right position and save. If you requested a condition, then place the line above < /Conditions>, if you requested an effect paste it right above < /Effects>. Note the "s" at the end of both tags.

Notes:

1. When copying the trigger from someone please click first and only then copy the required code.
    2. If you're still uncomfortable with installing triggers please backup the original typetest file, i.e. copy the original to another folder.

3. How do I uninstall a trigger?
    If a trigger happens to be faulty or if it generates errors you better remove it. Just do as if you were installing a new trigger, but instead of copy-pasting new code, remove the code corresponding with the chosen trigger. Make sure to remove it completely, including the starting < effect > or < condition > tag and the corresponding < /effect > or < /condition > closing tag. Failure to do so properly will cause XML errors in the file making ALL triggers in that file inaccessbile for AoM.

4. So... How exactly are new triggers made?
    AoM has a built-in engine that can parse XS code. Triggers are programmed and interpreted using this language through a series of existing functions. Since there are over 600 functions, and only a few are used by the default triggers, this leaves plenty of room for a whole new set of advanced, useful triggers.

5. Can I request anything?
    Although we can do a lot with today's knowledge, there are still limitation we won't ever get around. So if you think of a cool new trigger, make sure to post a request but don't forget you might get a negative reply. Commonly requested triggers that are not possible include (but are not limited to):

• Modify Unit: change the stats of 1 particular unit.
    • Change Playername
    • Change Major God
    • Transform ALL units on map for player
    • I'll add more when I think of them.

6. I want to learn trigger scripting, how do I do that?
    It takes quite some time, but if you really want to learn trigger coding, we recommend fully understanding XS language before you start making triggers. Therefore, go here: Master XS (WIP). If you want to skip all that, and you want to be able to create only simple triggers, read this guide.

7. Help! My triggers have stopped working!
    Triggers Stop Working Guide. Also linking camera tracks, using Run Immediately, sound timers and decimals in conditions like Timer and Distance to Unit effect, might cause this. Moreover, typing an invalid name on the Victory Conditions will cause a trigger block. But post these sort of questions in the Great Question thread.

Resources

Recommended Downloads:
  1. Trigger Loader 2 + Quest Vars (AoM && TT) by invent00r and Mythic_Freak
  2. SomeNewXTriggers 3 (TT) & SomeNewTriggers 4 (AoM) by Reyk
  3. Proactive Triggers (TT & AoM) by invent00r
  4. Advanced Triggers Set (TT) by pftq
  5. New Custom Triggers (TT) by Baseballkid14
  6. Nottud's Latest Triggers by nottud
  7. Conditonal Effects (TT & AoM) by nottud
  8. Angry Levels (TT & AoM) by angryzor
  9. SIMSTools (TT) by angryzor
  10. Target Protounit Query by HailToTheOboe

Miscellaneous:
  1. First TRT by invent00r
  2. Trigger Templates by Mephiles
  3. A list of all guides sorted by Paperfriend

Posting a Request

So you have read the FAQ and want to post a request? OK, go for it, just be sure to use the following format:

Name - This should be as straightforward as possible. Try to comply with today's standards.
Description - Always describe the actions that you want the trigger to perform.
Example - Optional. An example can be a great help when requesting complex triggers.

[b]Name[/b] -
[b]Description[/b] -
[b]Example[/b] -

We might even ignore posts in other formats if we're in a bad mood
Remember that not all triggers are possible but we will try our best.

Unfinished Requests

• Unit Patrol by Bingo Little
  • Army Wander by Endarron
  • QV Damage Units in QV area by name by mrjonathan0
  • Unit Heading Towards Unit by dwieeb
  • Damage units in Area by % (has been done before?) by Steak And Khan
  • Most Units In Area by Sir_Hans
  • QV Modify x by satansfall
  • Move from area to random area by Mister SCP
  • Set Unit Formation by aZeusDude2
  • Army Deploy Random Myth Unit by bgan
  • QV Randomize Series by Alexgd92
  • Convert all except protounit (or unit) by Joshonator
  • SET Ambient Colour/Sun Colour/Sun Specular/Terrain Ambient Fade Version by andrewv42
  • Damage units near army by AJER
  • QV count units in area with state by AuroraP
  • QV Grant random resources per stat by AuroraP
  • Condition: Random Timer by SwordOfValor
  • Army deploy in line by SwordOfValor
  • Condition: unit (type/in area) worked on other unit. by WinstonShnozwick
  • Gruoup selected by Guard of Olympus
  • Pick Unit by XxXItachiXxX
  • Modify Protounit All Percent by AuroraP
  • Random Forest by Bubble

• Finished Requests

• Damage Units near protounit for sneaky_squirrel & mrjonathan0
  • Move units from area to unit for Azur
  • Clear Chat History of Player & Chat Contains Anything for Lewonas
  • QV Change unit type by ID for Yeebaagooon
  • Move to QV Unit for Yeebaagoon
  • QV Modify Protounit for Xzyiothe
  • Player Kill GP Slot for Titanic Kraken
  • Move all player units for Anstar
  • Protounit Change Name for Dimir_Guildmage
  • Shop start/end with max for Mephiles
  • Diplomacy trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Diplomacy both ways trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Modify protounit trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Convert trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Make all units have no bonuses for Brighty
  • Conditional Army Units in Area for Sneaky_Squirrel
  • GROUP Select 2 for AuroraP
  • Send QV Color Chat for Alexgd92
  • Quest Var xModify for Alexgd92
  • QV Randomize 4 amounts for Alexgd92
  • QV Set Population Count for Beelzebub
  • Units in area of army for SwordOfValor
  • Damage units in area of army for SwordOfValor
  • AG with armies for SwordOfValor
  • Army deploy QV Count for Silicone Ruff Jr
  • Quest Var set rank for gunner1
  • Convert units in area to random player for Zorx
  • Units Change Name By Type for beerad
  • Army deploy where the units facing for SwordOfValor
  • Unit Heading Towards Unit for Noble
  • Convert Random Units In Selection for xEXOLARx
  • QV Set Units in Area (Center Army) for SwordOfValor
  • Move Units from Area (action) for SwordOfValor

• Enjoy.
    Last updated: 03 september 2009

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Einstein, A.
    Master XS - AoM Code Reference - Trigger Loader - Trigger Requests - Chess

Wow, I never thought that I would actually know something before nottud did... it's actually not all that satisfying ~ Steak

[This message has been edited by Mythic_Freak (edited 01-16-2010 @ 08:01 AM).]

Replies:
    posted 11 April 2009 06:37 AM EDT (US)     226 / 2506  
    I want to strike all 'Villager Atlantean Hero' with bolt(already modified to do no damage), but the Atlantean villager cannot be targeted like other villagers. Is there a way to achieve this or simulate this? (The villagers will be moving around, so it cannot be invoked at a location.) I heard of an attach trigger, which maybe I can get an invisible target attached to them, and then strike those, but I don't know how to work that...
    I have just tried it with the attach trigger and it looks like you can't bolt garrisonned units which is what the attach trigger does in effect except that you can see the garrisonned unit!
    Name: Trigger1
    Settings: Active, loop
    Conditions:
    God Power Active -> Specify
    Quest Var Check -> Name TowerGPp1, operator ==, value 0
    Effects:
    yStart search all units with system reboot
    yCondition - Is Protounit -> Tower
    Modify Protounit -> Player 1, choose tower, choose armour, increase it by whatever
    Grant Godpower player 1 serpents
    yInvoke Godpower player 1 serpents
    transform all units on map -> serpents to flowers
    Conditional timer -> specify time
    ychange units in area choose radius, player 0, player 0, flowers, vortex start link
    quest var set -> TowerGPp1, value of 0
    conditional zEND
    ycondition zend
    ysearch end with system reboot
    Unfortunately I don;t think that will work. The search trigger is a trigger that run constantly in the background and picks up any units that are created and then does effects to units on creation. What you want to do is use an invoke at protounit trigger. angryzor made a set you can use to do that:

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=6378

The boy with the mad imagination
    Prepare for the ultimate duel!
    Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
    Find out and download the transform trigger here.
    Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.

[This message has been edited by nottud (edited 04-11-2009 @ 06:43 AM).]

posted 11 April 2009 07:45 AM EDT (US)     227 / 2506  
    @Titanic Kraken:
    You can use this code to disable a certain GP at position. With the dummy power you can choose which red icon will appear.
    <Effect name="Disable GP at Position">
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="$$22301$$Player" varType="player">1</Param>
    <Param name="PowerName" dispName="Dummy Power" varType="godpower">default</Param>
    <Param name="Position" dispName="$$23821$$Position" varType="long">1</Param>
    <Command>trTechGodPowerAtPosition(%PlayerID%, "%PowerName%", 1, %Position%);</Command>
    <Command>trTechGodPowerAtPosition(%PlayerID%, "%PowerName%", -1, %Position%);</Command>
    </Effect>
    To really "kill" it, I'll just need to hide it from the UI. Then you can enable it again as soon as you grant another godpower. These require the trigger loader.
    <Effect name="Hide GP at Position">
    <Command>if(cMyID == %PlayerID%) {</Command>
    <Command>gadgetUnreal("GodPower-%Position%");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetUnreal("GPRechargeMeter%Position%");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetUnreal("GP%Position%RechargePip1");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetUnreal("GP%Position%RechargePip2");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetUnreal("GP%Position%RechargePip3");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetUnreal("GP%Position%RechargePip4");}</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="Show GP at Position">
    <Command>gadgetReal("GodPower-%Position%");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetReal("GPRechargeMeter%Position%");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetReal("GP%Position%RechargePip1");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetReal("GP%Position%RechargePip2");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetReal("GP%Position%RechargePip3");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetReal("GP%Position%RechargePip4");}</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="Toggle GP at Position">
    <Command>gadgetToggle("GodPower-%Position%");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetToggle("GPRechargeMeter%Position%");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetToggle("GP%Position%RechargePip1");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetToggle("GP%Position%RechargePip2");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetToggle("GP%Position%RechargePip3");</Command>
    <Command>gadgetToggle("GP%Position%RechargePip4");}</Command>
    </Effect>

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Einstein, A.

Wow, I never thought that I would actually know something before nottud did... it's actually not all that satisfying ~ Steak

[This message has been edited by Mythic_Freak (edited 04-11-2009 @ 11:56 AM).]

posted 11 April 2009 08:33 AM EDT (US)     228 / 2506  
    <Effect name="Move All Units of Player">
    <Param name="Plyr" dispName="$$22301$$Player" varType="player">1</Param>
    <Param name="Dst" dispName="$$22410$$X" varType="area">0</Param>
    <Param name="AM" dispName="$$18986$$Attack Move" varType="bool">false</Param>
    <Command>for(QID%Plyr%=-1;>0) {}</Command>
    <Command>QID%Plyr% = kbUnitQueryCreate2("Get_all_p%Plyr%_units", -1, -1, cUnitStateAliveOrBuilding, %Plyr%);</Command>
    <Command>for(count=0;>1) {} count = kbUnitQueryNumberResults(QID%Plyr%);</Command>
    <Command><![CDATA[for(i=0; < count) {]]></Command>
    <Command>for(UID=0;>1) {} UID = kbUnitQueryGetResult(QID%Plyr%, i);</Command>
    <Command>trUnitSelectClear();</Command>
    <Command>trUnitSelectByID(UID);</Command>
    <Command>trUnitMoveToPoint(%Dst%, -1, %AM%);</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    </Effect>
    Trigger Loader required.

posted 11 April 2009 08:37 AM EDT (US)     229 / 2506  
    Ah, finally a balanced list, I feel much better already.

Let's see...

Unfinished Requests

• Unit Patrol by Bingo Little
  • Army Wander by Endarron => wasn't somebody working on this a while ago?
  • QV Damage Units in QV area by name by mrjonathan0
  • Unit Heading Towards Unit by dwieeb
  • Conditional Army Units in Area by Sneaky_Squirrel => Does someone have the Army Units in Area (or equivalent) trigger?
  • Damage units in Area by % (has been done before?) by Steak And Khan => Does anyone have this trigger already maybe? I don't...
  • Shop start with max OR Shop end with max by Mephiles => I assume nottud is working in this

[This message has been edited by Mythic_Freak (edited 04-11-2009 @ 09:01 AM).]

• posted 11 April 2009 08:57 AM EDT (US)     230 / 2506  
    <Effect name="Change Name For All Protounits">
    <Param name="Proto" dispName="$$22449$$ProtoUnit" varType="protounit">Villager</Param>
    <Param name="Plyr" dispName="$$22301$$Player" varType="long">1</Param>
    <Param name="NewName" dispName="New Name" varType="string">My New Name</Param>
    <Command>for(QID%Plyr%=-1;>0) {}</Command>
    <Command>QID%Plyr% = kbUnitQueryCreate2("Get_all_p%Plyr%_units", kbGetProtoUnitID("%Proto%"), -1, cUnitStateAliveOrBuilding, %Plyr%);</Command>
    <Command>for(count=0;>1) {} count = kbUnitQueryNumberResults(QID%Plyr%);</Command>
    <Command><![CDATA[for(i=0; < count) {]]></Command>
    <Command>for(UID=0;>1) {} UID = kbUnitQueryGetResult(QID%Plyr%, i);</Command>
    <Command>trUnitSelectByID(UID);</Command>
    <Command>trUnitChangeName("%NewName%");</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    </Effect>

posted 11 April 2009 09:43 AM EDT (US)     231 / 2506  
    Name: BuyTimer
    Type: Effect
    Desc: It needs to run with a timer in the conditions, and this is an effect. It will select army "1,10" (I think that's the first army of player 1) and check if they are near a certain unit (less than the dist param). Then, it will check if the player has enough resources ( >= ) to buy such an item. Then, the resources will be subtracted from the player. After that, can you leave a couple of blank spaces so I can insert the triggers? I can edit these things by myself in most cases.
    Param: Resource Type, Resource Count, Shop Unit, Dist

If I was vague about the descriptions, please tell me. I tried to be as accurate as possible. Any help is appreciated.
    posted 11 April 2009 11:54 AM EDT (US)     232 / 2506  
    Quoted from MF:
    if(cMyID != %PlayerID%) return;
    This will break the trigger for other players. Most likely causing OoS if there are more effects afterwards.. You need to embrace braces.
    Quoted from MF:
    for(UID=0;>1) {} UID = kbUnitQueryGetResult(QID%Plyr%, i);
    trUnitSelectClear();
    trUnitSelectByID(UID);
    This is pointless. I'm sure you're wasting atleast 0.5s processor time here. No need for variable UID.

Newb.
    -invent00r

My Work: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

WIP: Master XS Battle Micro AI
    Paused: AI (%4.247)
    Os segredos são de quem os souber guardar.
    posted 11 April 2009 03:31 PM EDT (US)     233 / 2506  
    Here is the shop for all player improved version with max number of purchases. I had to make the lowest and highest player field into 1 parameter input otherwise I would have been short of parameters to use.

Soz - the forum is corrupting it. I will have to upload a text file with it.

http://cid-d989b58246531ffb.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/typetest3.xml

That is my typetest file. It is the second trigger from the bottom. If you need the shop improved end it is also there.

[This message has been edited by nottud (edited 04-11-2009 @ 03:35 PM).]

posted 11 April 2009 08:47 PM EDT (US)     234 / 2506  
    Ok, I am once again back. This time I need 2 GPs...

I need a GP that when ACTIVE, any 'Fire Object' or anything like it will be changed into smoke(or just destroyed) when in proximity to a specific unit.

So, I use the GP, walk up to fire, and it disappears, and I walk up to another fire, and it disappears. Then I GP is done, and I walk up to a fire, and it stays. When I use the GP again, it should work again, but only when active.

I need a way to destroy Gaia trees after a set time from using 'Gaia's Forest'.

So basically the Gaia Forest GP, but the trees only last a certain amount of time.

Here are my requests that I still need help with:

I need a GP that will create rocks or flowers at the base or around the base of all towers on the map(None of which exist at the start), and raise def. to the towers, and restore to normal after the GP is done.

I want to strike all 'Villager Atlantean Hero' with bolt(already modified to do no damage), but the Atlantean villager cannot be targeted like other villagers. Is there a way to achieve this or simulate this? (The villagers will be moving around, so it cannot be invoked at a location.) I heard of an attach trigger, which maybe I can get an invisible target attached to them, and then strike those, but I don't know how to work that...

Instead of a bolt, I'm just going to flash white on the screen...

I was wondering if after a GP is used, have Mother nature invoke 'Tremor' near a villager whenever a certain enemy is in it's radius, for a limited time.
    posted 11 April 2009 09:14 PM EDT (US)     235 / 2506  
    Those aren't triggers really ajax, and they're rather hard to accomplish anyhow.

1. invoke lure
    ysearch
    is protounit (animal atrachtor)
    y change units in area (fire to w/e)
    conditionzend
    search end

2. Modify Protounit (gaia forest tree) --lifespan +15

3. This could be hard. I'd add the towers to a database, then if a gp is invoked, army deploy to all towers in the database, then modify protounit to add defense, then fire event which would lower the defense once again.

4. fade to color trigger

5. Eh, I don't understand this one.
    posted 11 April 2009 09:24 PM EDT (US)     236 / 2506  
    He's refering to bonuses created by the player's major god. (e.g. Odin regenerates units and gives you scouting birds)
    No, I was refering to every bonus, against everything. So yea, as nottud said, a long search and replace job.
    posted 11 April 2009 10:17 PM EDT (US)     237 / 2506  
    #5 means that if my villager is walking, and an enemy comes to attack, mother nature will invoke shockwave at my unit, throwing away that enemy, and any other enemies that come close, for a limited amount of time.

I don't get why they aren't triggers though, can you explain?
    posted 11 April 2009 10:31 PM EDT (US)     238 / 2506  
    You don't need a whole nouther trigger to do that. This is requests for people to WRITE NEW TRIGGERS. Put questions about what triggers TO USE in question thread.

That would be very dificult. I don't recomend it.
    posted 11 April 2009 10:56 PM EDT (US)     239 / 2506  
    Ah, well I just looked at the example (Modify Unit: change the stats of 1 particular unit.), and it looks like to me this is more of a request conditions pr effects thread...

I saw trigger request, which to me means a condition and effects together, so I was confused...

Should I take my requests to the question thread then?
    posted 12 April 2009 10:37 PM EDT (US)     240 / 2506  
    Name: BuyTimer
    Type: Effect
    Desc: It needs to run with a timer in the conditions, and this is an effect. It will select army "1,10" (I think that's the first army of player 1) and check if they are near a certain unit (less than the dist param). Then, it will check if the player has enough resources ( >= ) to buy such an item. Then, the resources will be subtracted from the player. After that, can you leave a couple of blank spaces so I can insert the triggers? I can edit these things by myself in most cases.
    Param: Resource Type, Resource Count, Shop Unit, Dist
    I took a shot at making this myself by copying and pasting other scripts, but if I double-click the xml file, the internet browser says there is an error:

A name was started with an invalid character. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Age of My...

if(trUnitDistanceToUnit("%DstObject%")<=%Dist%) {

Any idea how to fix this?
       <Effect name="Buy">
    <Param name="DstObject" dispName="$$22296$$Target Unit" VarType="unit">default</Param>
    <Param name="Dist" dispName="$$22298$$Distance" VarType="float">0</Param>
    <Param name="Count" dispName="$$22321$$Number" VarType="long">1</Param>
    <Param name="Resource" dispName="$$22324$$Resource" VarType="resource">food</Param>

<Command>trArmySelect("1,10");</Command>
    <Command>if(trUnitDistanceToUnit("%DstObject%")<=%Dist%) {</Command>
    <Command>if(trPlayerResourceCount(1, "%Resource%")>=%Count%) {</Command>
    <Command>trPlayerGrantResources(1, "%Resource%", -1*%Count%);</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    </Effect>

[This message has been edited by Blobbyblob (edited 04-12-2009 @ 11:03 PM).]

posted 13 April 2009 00:57 AM EDT (US)     241 / 2506  
    Name - Unit Create at Protounit
    Description - Quite simply, it creates a unit at a protounit.

Name - Army Deploy at Protounit
    Description - This deploys an army at a protounit.

These would be extremely useful, thanks!

Hello, my name CHEEZ BIX:
  • Download the beta version of my map, Hero Wars: Godpowers Unleashed!
  • posted 13 April 2009 03:02 AM EDT (US)     242 / 2506  
    I would like a:
  • Diplomacy trigger
  • Diplomacy both ways trigger
  • Modify protounit trigger
  • Convert trigger

That allows me to enter player 11. Thanks.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
  • posted 13 April 2009 07:59 AM EDT (US)     243 / 2506  
       <Effect name="Diplomacy2">
    <Param name="Player1" dispName="$$22301$$Player" varType="string">0</Param>
    <Param name="Status" dispName="$$22462$$Status" varType="alliance">ally</Param>
    <Param name="Player2" dispName="$$22301$$Player" varType="string">0</Param>
    <Command>trPlayerSetDiplomacy(%Player1%, %Player2%, "%Status%");</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="Diplomacy both ways2">
    <Param name="Player1" dispName="Players" varType="string">0</Param>
    <Param name="Player2" dispName="and" varType="string">0</Param>
    <Param name="Status" dispName="are now both" varType="alliance">ally</Param>
    <Command>trPlayerSetDiplomacy(%Player1%, %Player2%, "%Status%");</Command>
    <Command>trPlayerSetDiplomacy(%Player2%, %Player1%, "%Status%");</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="Modify Protounit2">
    <Param name="ProtoUnit" dispName="$$22449$$ProtoUnit" varType="protounit">Villager</Param>
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="$$22301$$Player" VarType="string">0</Param>
    <Param name="Field" dispName="$$23943$$Field" varType="pufield">0</Param>
    <Param name="Amount" dispName="$$23944$$Delta" varType="float">1.0</Param>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("%ProtoUnit%", %PlayerID%, %Field%, %Amount%);</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="Convert2">
    <Param name="SrcObject" dispName="$$22421$$Unit" varType="unit">default</Param>
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="$$22301$$Player" varType="string">0</Param>
    <Command loop="" loopParm="SrcObject">trUnitSelect("%SrcObject%");</Command>
    <Command>trUnitConvert(%PlayerID%);</Command>
    </Effect>

posted 13 April 2009 08:32 AM EDT (US)     244 / 2506  
    Any idea how to fix this?
    XML breaks on "<", so you could just turn the whole thing around:
    if(%Dist% >= trUnitDistanceToUnit("%DstObject%")) {

posted 13 April 2009 09:10 AM EDT (US)     245 / 2506  
    I got about over half way towards doing the bonuses thingy and then realised that it aint going to be completely possible as you can only modify abstract fields. But I will do the best I can removing al abstract field bonuses which thankfyully is most of them. I am now going to write a program which will do convert the following list I have created into a trigger doing the best I can.

I have done it! Here is the trigger:
       <Effect name="Remove most bonuses to all units player range">
    <Param name="p1" dispName="lowest player" varType="player">1</Param>
    <Param name="p2" dispName="highest player" varType="player">4</Param>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("PlayerID", %p1%);</Command>
    <Command>while(%p2%>=trQuestVarGet("PlayerID")) {</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scarab Blood", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scarab Blood", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scarab Blood", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scarab Blood", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scorpion Tail", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scorpion Tail", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lampades Blood", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lampades Blood", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Spearman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 35, -0.1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Spearman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 46, -0.1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Spearman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 38, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Spearman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 49, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Axeman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 36, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Axeman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 47, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Slinger", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 37, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Slinger", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 48, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Raiding Cavalry", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 37, -0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Raiding Cavalry", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 48, -0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Raiding Cavalry", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 38, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Raiding Cavalry", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 49, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Camelry", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 35, -0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Camelry", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 46, -0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Dwarf", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 39, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Dwarf", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 50, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fortress", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fortress", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Cyclops", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Cyclops", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Cyclops", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Cyclops", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Wolf", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Wolf", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scarab", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scarab", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scarab", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scarab", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scarab", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scarab", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ballista", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ballista", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Crocodile", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Crocodile", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hippo", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hippo", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Anubite", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Anubite", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Anubite", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Anubite", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Bear", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Bear", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fire Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fire Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fire Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fire Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Boar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Boar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Frost Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Frost Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Frost Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Frost Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Catapult", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Catapult", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Troll", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Troll", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Troll", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Troll", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Mountain Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Mountain Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Mountain Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Mountain Giant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Einheriar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Einheriar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Einheriar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Einheriar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kraken", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kraken", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kraken", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kraken", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Sea Turtle", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Sea Turtle", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Valkyrie", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Valkyrie", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Valkyrie", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Valkyrie", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Battle Boar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Battle Boar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Battle Boar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Battle Boar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Giraffe", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Giraffe", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Zebra", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Zebra", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Water Buffalo", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Water Buffalo", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Gazelle", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Gazelle", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Baboon", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Baboon", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Centaur", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Centaur", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Centaur", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Centaur", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Phoenix", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Phoenix", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Manticore", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Manticore", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Manticore", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Manticore", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Chimera", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Chimera", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Chimera", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Chimera", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Sphinx", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Sphinx", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Sphinx", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Sphinx", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Minotaur", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Minotaur", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Minotaur", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Minotaur", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hydra", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hydra", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hydra", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hydra", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Monkey", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Monkey", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Colossus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Colossus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Mummy", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Mummy", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Mummy", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Mummy", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Medusa", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Medusa", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Medusa", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Medusa", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ajax", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ajax", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Arkantos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Arkantos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Gargarensis", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Gargarensis", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Setna", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Setna", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Shaba Ka", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Shaba Ka", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Odysseus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Odysseus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Chiron", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Chiron", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Amanra", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Amanra", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Reginleif", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Reginleif", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scorpion Man", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scorpion Man", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scorpion Man", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scorpion Man", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Minion", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Minion", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lion", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lion", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Rhinocerous", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Rhinocerous", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hyena", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hyena", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Crowned Crane", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Crowned Crane", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Aurochs", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Aurochs", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Elephant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Elephant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Tower", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Tower", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scylla", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scylla", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scylla", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Scylla", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Avenger", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Avenger", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Avenger", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Avenger", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Deer", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Deer", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Norse", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 39, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Norse", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 50, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Norse", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 38, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Norse", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 49, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Greek", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 39, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Greek", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 50, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Greek", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 38, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Greek", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 49, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hill Fort", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hill Fort", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Egyptian", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 39, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Egyptian", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 50, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Egyptian", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 38, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Egyptian", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 49, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Huskarl", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 37, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Huskarl", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 48, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Norse", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Norse", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Achilles", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Achilles", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Pharaoh", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Pharaoh", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Odysseus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Odysseus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Chiron", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Chiron", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Polyphemus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Polyphemus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hypaspist", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 36, -2.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hypaspist", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 47, -2.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hippikon", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 37, -0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hippikon", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 48, -0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Prodromos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 35, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Prodromos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 46, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Prodromos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 38, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Prodromos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 49, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Peltast", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 37, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Peltast", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 48, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Petrobolos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Petrobolos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Priest", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -8);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Priest", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -8);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Migdol Stronghold", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Migdol Stronghold", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hetairoi", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, -2.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hetairoi", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, -2.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Cataphract", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 36, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Cataphract", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 47, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Jarl", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Jarl", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Boar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Boar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Boar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 42, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Boar", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 53, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Heracles", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Heracles", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Jason", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Jason", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Hippolyta", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Hippolyta", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Theseus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Theseus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Bellerophon", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Bellerophon", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Ajax", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Ajax", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Atalanta", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Atalanta", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Perseus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Perseus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Flying Purple Hippo", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 43, -19);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Flying Purple Hippo", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 54, -19);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Circe", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Circe", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Siege Ship Greek", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Siege Ship Greek", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Argo", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Argo", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Argo", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Greek Argo", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Siege Ship Norse", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Siege Ship Norse", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Siege Ship Egyptian", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Siege Ship Egyptian", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Shade", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -19);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Shade", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -19);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Serpent", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 42, 0.9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Serpent", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 53, 0.9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Serpent", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Serpent", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Ragnorok", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Ragnorok", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Nidhogg", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Nidhogg", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fimbulwinter Wolf", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fimbulwinter Wolf", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Pharaoh of Osiris", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Pharaoh of Osiris", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fenris Wolf", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fenris Wolf", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fenris Wolf", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Fenris Wolf", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Walrus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Walrus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Wadjet", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Wadjet", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Wadjet", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Wadjet", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Petsuchos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Petsuchos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Petsuchos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Petsuchos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Nemean Lion", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Nemean Lion", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Nemean Lion", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Nemean Lion", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Agamemnon", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Agamemnon", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Theocrat", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Theocrat", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Polar Bear", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Polar Bear", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Caribou", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Caribou", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Elk", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Elk", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("War Elephant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("War Elephant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Brokk", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Brokk", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Eitri", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Eitri", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Carcinos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Carcinos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Carcinos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Carcinos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Jormund Elver", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Jormund Elver", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Jormund Elver", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Jormund Elver", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kastor", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kastor", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Sea Snake", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Sea Snake", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Arkantosman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Arkantosman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Pharaoh Secondary", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -7);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Pharaoh Secondary", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -7);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Statue of Lightning", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Statue of Lightning", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Charon Ferry", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Charon Ferry", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Boar 2", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 42, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Boar 2", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 53, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Boar 2", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hero Boar 2", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Theris", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Theris", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Theris", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Theris", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ornlu", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ornlu", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ornlu", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ornlu", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Polaris", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Polaris", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ape of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ape of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Gazelle of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Gazelle of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hyena of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Hyena of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Crocodile of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Crocodile of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Rhinoceros of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Rhinoceros of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Giraffe of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Giraffe of Set", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kraken SPC", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.95);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kraken SPC", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.95);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Forkboy", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 42, -9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Forkboy", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 53, -9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 39, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 50, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 38, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 49, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Atlantean Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 39, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Atlantean Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 50, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Atlantean Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Atlantean Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Atlantean Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 38, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Villager Atlantean Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 49, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Trident Soldier Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -7);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Trident Soldier Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -7);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Swordsman Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -3.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Swordsman Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -3.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Siege Ship Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Siege Ship Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lancer", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 37, -0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lancer", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 48, -0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lancer Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 37, -0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lancer Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 48, -0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lancer Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -3.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lancer Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -3.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Chieroballista", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Chieroballista", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Chieroballista", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 36, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Chieroballista", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 47, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Palace", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Palace", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Royal Guard", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 36, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Royal Guard", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 47, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Royal Guard", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 35, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Royal Guard", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 46, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Royal Guard Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 36, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Royal Guard Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 47, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Royal Guard Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -4.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Royal Guard Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -4.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Royal Guard Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 35, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Royal Guard Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 46, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Atlantean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Archer Atlantean Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Archer Atlantean Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Maceman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 35, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Maceman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 46, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Maceman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 38, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Maceman", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 49, -1.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Maceman Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Maceman Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Maceman Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 35, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Maceman Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 46, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Maceman Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 38, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Maceman Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 49, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Javelin Cavalry", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 37, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Javelin Cavalry", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 48, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Javelin Cavalry Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 37, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Javelin Cavalry Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 48, -3);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Javelin Cavalry Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Javelin Cavalry Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Audrey", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Audrey", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Audrey", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 42, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Audrey", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 53, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Audrey Water", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Audrey Water", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Audrey Water", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 42, 0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Audrey Water", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 53, 0.25);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Audrey Water", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -99);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Audrey Water", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -99);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Behemoth", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Behemoth", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Behemoth", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Behemoth", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Behemoth", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Behemoth", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Tower Mirror", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Tower Mirror", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Tower Mirror", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 40, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Tower Mirror", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 51, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Promethean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Promethean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Promethean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Promethean", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Servant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Servant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Servant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Servant", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Satyr", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Satyr", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Satyr", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Satyr", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Stymphalian Bird", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Stymphalian Bird", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Stymphalian Bird", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Stymphalian Bird", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Automaton", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Automaton", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Automaton", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Automaton", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Man O War", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Man O War", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Man O War", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Man O War", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Promethean Small", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Promethean Small", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Promethean Small", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Promethean Small", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Oracle Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Oracle Hero", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Heka Gigantes", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Heka Gigantes", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Heka Gigantes", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Heka Gigantes", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Tartarian Gate spawn", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Tartarian Gate spawn", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lampades", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lampades", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.75);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lampades", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Lampades", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kastor Adult", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kastor Adult", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Phoenix From Egg", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Phoenix From Egg", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Nereid", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Nereid", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Nereid", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Nereid", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Prometheus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Prometheus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Prometheus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Prometheus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("General Melagius", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("General Melagius", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Pharaoh of Osiris XP", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Pharaoh of Osiris XP", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Argus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Argus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Argus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Argus", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("King Folstag", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("King Folstag", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("King Folstag", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("King Folstag", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Krios", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Krios", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kronny", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kronny", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kronny", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kronny", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ajax Older", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Ajax Older", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Amanra Older", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Amanra Older", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Arkantos God", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Arkantos God", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -9);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Automaton SPC", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Automaton SPC", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Automaton SPC", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Automaton SPC", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -2);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kastor Staff", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Kastor Staff", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -6);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Kronos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Kronos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Kronos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Kronos", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Gaia", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Gaia", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Gaia", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Titan Gaia", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -1);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Wolf Arctic", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Wolf Arctic", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Shade XP", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 33, -49);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Shade XP", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 44, -49);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Wolf Arctic 2", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Wolf Arctic 2", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, 0.5);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Bella", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 41, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Bella", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 52, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Bella", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 34, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trModifyProtounit("Bella", 1*trQuestVarGet("playerID"), 45, -4);</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("PlayerID", trQuestVarGet("PlayerID")+1);}</Command>
    </Effect>

[This message has been edited by nottud (edited 04-13-2009 @ 10:09 AM).]

posted 13 April 2009 04:10 PM EDT (US)     246 / 2506  
    Name - Most Units In Area
    Description - A Condition that is fullfilled when the define player has the most units in the area

I want the trigger for convert a unit in a FFA game
    posted 13 April 2009 04:18 PM EDT (US)     247 / 2506  
    @nottud
    Thanks a lot for the stop trigger. Don't forget to put it in the superpack.

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 13 April 2009 04:44 PM EDT (US)     248 / 2506  
    Ok I will.

posted 14 April 2009 02:18 AM EDT (US)     249 / 2506  
    I need help with my effect. Don`t even know if this allready exists but for AOE3 definitly not.
     <Effect name="QV Specific Unit Count">
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="$$22301$$Player" varType="player">0</Param>
    <Param name="UnitType" dispName="Unit ID" varType="long">1</Param>
    <Param name="QVName" dispName="$$32954$$Var Name" VarType="string">QV1</Param>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("prevPC",xsGetContextPlayer());</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(%PlayerID%);</Command>
    <Command>kbLookAtAllUnitsOnMap();</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("%QVName%",kbUnitCount(%PlayerID%, %UnitType%, 2));</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(trQuestVarGet("prevPC"));</Command>
    </Effect>
    So far i formed this effect from the"grantforunit"-effect i found on this page. And this works pretty good.

Now I try to use one QV for different Unit ID`s. So I can stack this effect.But This effect dont work. I also would like if this trigger could count all units.
     <Effect name="QV Specific Unit Count2">
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="$$22301$$Player" varType="player">0</Param>
    <Param name="UnitType" dispName="Unit ID" varType="long">1</Param>
    <Param name="QVName" dispName="$$32954$$Var Name" VarType="string">QV1</Param>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("prevPC",xsGetContextPlayer());</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(%PlayerID%);</Command>
    <Command>kbLookAtAllUnitsOnMap();</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("gjhgjjg",0);</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("gjhgjjg",kbUnitCount(%PlayerID%, %UnitType%, 2));</Command>
    <Command>trQuestVarSet("%QVName%", trQuestVarGet("%QVName%") %Oper% trQuestVarGet("gjhgjjg"));</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(trQuestVarGet("prevPC"));</Command>
    </Effect>
    Would be thankfull if someone could help me

ESO2 Name:Sir_ConstantinESO Name:Sir_Pacman
    Trigger Freak and Modder for AOE3

SCP Editor Tools---my map pack---Some incomplete stuff
    My trigger Pack
    posted 14 April 2009 07:56 AM EDT (US)     250 / 2506  
    There is a a trigger that counts the number of units for you and returns the number. You might find it easier:

trPlayerUnitCountSpecific(%PlayerID%, "%ProtoUnit%");

« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10 11 12 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 101  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Have a Trigger Request? Post it here!
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames