You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Have a Trigger Request? Post it here!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 13 14 15 16 17 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 101  Next Page »
posted 01 February 2009 11:53 AM EDT (US)   
So you have a question trigger request?

You can post it here!

Hello and welcome to the Trigger Request Thread (TRT). This thread's purpose is only to place trigger requests and discuss them. If you have unrelated questions or need help with triggers, please use Azur's thread!

Before posting your request, it's always good to read the so-called FAQ.

1. What is a FAQ?
    The term "FAQ" (when pronounced, it rhymes with "back") is an acronym for Frequently Asked Questions.

2. How do I install a trigger?
    When we have finished making your trigger, we'll post the required code here. To install this code you will first of all need to find your way to the AoM installation folder. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology by default). Now open the trigger folder if you intend to use the trigger in vanilla, or open the trigger2 folder if you use The Titans expansion. Next, open the file called typetest.xml. The only thing left to do is copy the code at the right position and save. If you requested a condition, then place the line above < /Conditions>, if you requested an effect paste it right above < /Effects>. Note the "s" at the end of both tags.

Notes:

1. When copying the trigger from someone please click first and only then copy the required code.
    2. If you're still uncomfortable with installing triggers please backup the original typetest file, i.e. copy the original to another folder.

3. How do I uninstall a trigger?
    If a trigger happens to be faulty or if it generates errors you better remove it. Just do as if you were installing a new trigger, but instead of copy-pasting new code, remove the code corresponding with the chosen trigger. Make sure to remove it completely, including the starting < effect > or < condition > tag and the corresponding < /effect > or < /condition > closing tag. Failure to do so properly will cause XML errors in the file making ALL triggers in that file inaccessbile for AoM.

4. So... How exactly are new triggers made?
    AoM has a built-in engine that can parse XS code. Triggers are programmed and interpreted using this language through a series of existing functions. Since there are over 600 functions, and only a few are used by the default triggers, this leaves plenty of room for a whole new set of advanced, useful triggers.

5. Can I request anything?
    Although we can do a lot with today's knowledge, there are still limitation we won't ever get around. So if you think of a cool new trigger, make sure to post a request but don't forget you might get a negative reply. Commonly requested triggers that are not possible include (but are not limited to):

• Modify Unit: change the stats of 1 particular unit.
    • Change Playername
    • Change Major God
    • Transform ALL units on map for player
    • I'll add more when I think of them.

6. I want to learn trigger scripting, how do I do that?
    It takes quite some time, but if you really want to learn trigger coding, we recommend fully understanding XS language before you start making triggers. Therefore, go here: Master XS (WIP). If you want to skip all that, and you want to be able to create only simple triggers, read this guide.

7. Help! My triggers have stopped working!
    Triggers Stop Working Guide. Also linking camera tracks, using Run Immediately, sound timers and decimals in conditions like Timer and Distance to Unit effect, might cause this. Moreover, typing an invalid name on the Victory Conditions will cause a trigger block. But post these sort of questions in the Great Question thread.

Resources

Recommended Downloads:
  1. Trigger Loader 2 + Quest Vars (AoM && TT) by invent00r and Mythic_Freak
  2. SomeNewXTriggers 3 (TT) & SomeNewTriggers 4 (AoM) by Reyk
  3. Proactive Triggers (TT & AoM) by invent00r
  4. Advanced Triggers Set (TT) by pftq
  5. New Custom Triggers (TT) by Baseballkid14
  6. Nottud's Latest Triggers by nottud
  7. Conditonal Effects (TT & AoM) by nottud
  8. Angry Levels (TT & AoM) by angryzor
  9. SIMSTools (TT) by angryzor
  10. Target Protounit Query by HailToTheOboe

Miscellaneous:
  1. First TRT by invent00r
  2. Trigger Templates by Mephiles
  3. A list of all guides sorted by Paperfriend

Posting a Request

So you have read the FAQ and want to post a request? OK, go for it, just be sure to use the following format:

Name - This should be as straightforward as possible. Try to comply with today's standards.
Description - Always describe the actions that you want the trigger to perform.
Example - Optional. An example can be a great help when requesting complex triggers.

[b]Name[/b] -
[b]Description[/b] -
[b]Example[/b] -

We might even ignore posts in other formats if we're in a bad mood
Remember that not all triggers are possible but we will try our best.

Unfinished Requests

• Unit Patrol by Bingo Little
  • Army Wander by Endarron
  • QV Damage Units in QV area by name by mrjonathan0
  • Unit Heading Towards Unit by dwieeb
  • Damage units in Area by % (has been done before?) by Steak And Khan
  • Most Units In Area by Sir_Hans
  • QV Modify x by satansfall
  • Move from area to random area by Mister SCP
  • Set Unit Formation by aZeusDude2
  • Army Deploy Random Myth Unit by bgan
  • QV Randomize Series by Alexgd92
  • Convert all except protounit (or unit) by Joshonator
  • SET Ambient Colour/Sun Colour/Sun Specular/Terrain Ambient Fade Version by andrewv42
  • Damage units near army by AJER
  • QV count units in area with state by AuroraP
  • QV Grant random resources per stat by AuroraP
  • Condition: Random Timer by SwordOfValor
  • Army deploy in line by SwordOfValor
  • Condition: unit (type/in area) worked on other unit. by WinstonShnozwick
  • Gruoup selected by Guard of Olympus
  • Pick Unit by XxXItachiXxX
  • Modify Protounit All Percent by AuroraP
  • Random Forest by Bubble

• Finished Requests

• Damage Units near protounit for sneaky_squirrel & mrjonathan0
  • Move units from area to unit for Azur
  • Clear Chat History of Player & Chat Contains Anything for Lewonas
  • QV Change unit type by ID for Yeebaagooon
  • Move to QV Unit for Yeebaagoon
  • QV Modify Protounit for Xzyiothe
  • Player Kill GP Slot for Titanic Kraken
  • Move all player units for Anstar
  • Protounit Change Name for Dimir_Guildmage
  • Shop start/end with max for Mephiles
  • Diplomacy trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Diplomacy both ways trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Modify protounit trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Convert trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Make all units have no bonuses for Brighty
  • Conditional Army Units in Area for Sneaky_Squirrel
  • GROUP Select 2 for AuroraP
  • Send QV Color Chat for Alexgd92
  • Quest Var xModify for Alexgd92
  • QV Randomize 4 amounts for Alexgd92
  • QV Set Population Count for Beelzebub
  • Units in area of army for SwordOfValor
  • Damage units in area of army for SwordOfValor
  • AG with armies for SwordOfValor
  • Army deploy QV Count for Silicone Ruff Jr
  • Quest Var set rank for gunner1
  • Convert units in area to random player for Zorx
  • Units Change Name By Type for beerad
  • Army deploy where the units facing for SwordOfValor
  • Unit Heading Towards Unit for Noble
  • Convert Random Units In Selection for xEXOLARx
  • QV Set Units in Area (Center Army) for SwordOfValor
  • Move Units from Area (action) for SwordOfValor

• Enjoy.
    Last updated: 03 september 2009

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Einstein, A.
    Master XS - AoM Code Reference - Trigger Loader - Trigger Requests - Chess

Wow, I never thought that I would actually know something before nottud did... it's actually not all that satisfying ~ Steak

[This message has been edited by Mythic_Freak (edited 01-16-2010 @ 08:01 AM).]

Replies:
    posted 14 May 2009 05:02 PM EDT (US)     351 / 2506  
    ehh you could also just use a unit in area condition for that like when you chooise your hero (with like an old man i guess) put it that if the old man walks to the area where that hero is to choose that you get that god power (with grand godpower effect offcourse) o and army distance to unit condition probably works even better then unit in area
    i've used that before... and it always glitched when a unit was to close... and it ended up giving both players the god power... am sure theirs a way to just fix it... but just having a different trigger would be easier .
    Edit: Also any trigger to delete a waterfall? kill by name doesn't work and army destroy neither.

you could just have change unit type... just encase u also wanted the waterfall to reaper latter.
    Edit: o and does anyone knows the tech number for Military barracks and counter barracks (from atlanteans)
    are u talking bout the name thing.... Barracks Atlantean,
    Counter Building...
    posted 14 May 2009 05:09 PM EDT (US)     352 / 2506  
    hmm i didn't try the change unit type yet ill try that thanks, also i didn't ment just the name i ment tech number, i was hoping that if i use nottud's set tech status3 trigger and fill in the technumber from those 2 buildings that the atlantian villagers could still build those 2 even when your officially playing as zeus. because if so you can just manipulate the game and make everyone think you switch from zeus to gaia while in fact your still zeus.
    posted 14 May 2009 05:41 PM EDT (US)     353 / 2506  
    couldn't you just make it so you aloud to make that building... and ur aloud to make the units from there...?!?!?!

like for some games like the transformers game.... you can make granary ... and the lumberjack camp... even tho your not eggy....
    posted 14 May 2009 05:56 PM EDT (US)     354 / 2506  
    well in my scenario you start as zeus with arkantos as leader then arkantos camp gets attacked and kastor has to save him. Kastor's camp should be gaia so when arkantos camp is gone kastor's camp becomes from player 1 and alot triggers like set civilization name and stuff are starting then to make it look like gaia. you have atlantian villagers there then. They can build like palace and atlantian houses, even tho the town center and temple still look like zeus but i can live with that. but the atlantian villagers can't build the atlantian barracks and the counter barracks when your major god is zeus. so i hoped i could make it able by doing what i said in post above

Edit: Woot i got it to work if you got nottud's editor pack at triggers when your on the effect thingy you can click on the portrait button up there it says almost everything with there tech number :P now i can go on to the next step trying to get gaia lush xD

[This message has been edited by bgan (edited 05-14-2009 @ 06:02 PM).]

posted 14 May 2009 08:25 PM EDT (US)     355 / 2506  
    Name - Set Unit Formation
    Description - It sets formations for units, such as ingame, when you can choose the box formation, etc. of your choice. You will have a box of formations to choose from.

posted 15 May 2009 06:29 PM EDT (US)     356 / 2506  
    Is it possible to make a trigger like Gaia lush to player? so it works for ALL buildings from the player you put in. i tried using nottud's gaia lush triggers but both don't seem to work for me. I want it to work also for building that you build later on not only those that you got on start already. so just exactly the same as if you would be gaia but in this game your zeus.
    posted 15 May 2009 07:04 PM EDT (US)     357 / 2506  
    @ Bgan

Have you tried using nottud's y triggers and converting the buildings to a gaia player for a split second, and back again? The lush wouldn't be the original player's though. Maybe there's a 'Gaia lush' sort of thing in Set Tech Status?

Other than that, you'd need some combination of nottud's y and z triggers. Which isn't possible unless nottud made a new z paint terrain which auto searched for new cinematic blocks in the area, which you could deploy around the building during the y phase..

Doubt my above idea is possible, too much messy coding that only nottud could do, and I don't think it's fair to make him take on something like that. That and I was just rambling.
    posted 15 May 2009 09:50 PM EDT (US)     358 / 2506  
    Hey, first post. Maybe someone did this, but it wasnt on the first page so...

anyway,

Title:getfavor
    Description: This has already been done i believe, but i cannot find the game type or the trigger, anyway basically I want it so that every time you kill a unit, you get three favor.
    posted 15 May 2009 11:29 PM EDT (US)     359 / 2506  
    Use the condition QV Stat Value, select the player and the stat 'Units Killed', redo it for each kill I guess.
    posted 16 May 2009 00:17 AM EDT (US)     360 / 2506  
    Hey guys, one of you made this trigger a while ago and I was just wondering does it need the trigger loader? Because it never seems to work on my computer.

Here is the code:
    <Effect name="Hotkey Fire Event Offline">
    <Param name="key" dispName="HotKey" varType="string">control-shift-F1</Param>
    <Param name="ctxt" dispName="Context" varType="string">game</Param>
    <Param name="event" dispName="$$22362$$Trigger" varType="event">-1</Param>
    <Param name="info" dispName="Info" varType="string">The hotkey will remain active after the game has finished.</Param>
    <Param name="info2" dispName="Info" varType="string">It could fire another (random) trigger next game, so make sure to reset the key back to default as soon as the scenario ends.</Param>
    <command>map("%key%","%ctxt%","trackInsert() trackAddWaypoint() trackPlay(1,%event%)");</command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="Hotkey Fire Event Online">
    <Param name="Msg" dispName="Message" varType="string">default</Param>
    <Param name="sec" dispName="Check every (sec)" varType="long">5</Param>
    <Param name="info" dispName="Info" varType="string">Chances of OoS increase if you check more often than 5 seconds.</Param>
    <Param name="info2" dispName="Info" varType="string">The hotkey will remain active after the game has finished if not reset.</Param>
    <Command>map("%key%","%ctxt%","sendChatToEveryone(\"%Msg%\")");</Command>
    <Command>xsDisableSelf();}}</Command>
    <Command>rule CheckHotkeyChat</Command>
    <Command> active</Command>
    <Command>minInterval %sec%</Command>
    <Command>{</Command>
    <Command>bool checkChat = false;</Command>
    <Command>for(i=cNumberPlayers-1;>0)</Command>
    <Command>checkChat = checkChat || trChatHistoryContains("%Msg%", i);</Command>
    <Command> if(checkChat) {</Command>
    <Command>trChatHistoryClear();</Command>
    <Command>trEventFire(%event%);</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    <Command>rule IgnoreIgnoreIgnore</Command>
    <Command> inactive</Command>
    <Command>{</Command>
    <Command> if(false) {</Command>
    </Effect>

The lord of all living beings, holder of the Ilúvatar
    ~My Heavens~
    AoMH
    SpH
    DoFH
    Also, I am here.

[This message has been edited by JDmino (edited 05-16-2009 @ 09:40 AM).]

posted 16 May 2009 08:18 AM EDT (US)     361 / 2506  
    Use the code tag to make the triggers appear properly.
    <Effect name="Hotkey Fire Event Offline">
    <Param name="info" dispName="Info" varType="string">The hotkey will remain active after the game has finished.</Param>
    <Param name="info2" dispName="Info" varType="string">It could fire another (random) trigger next game, so make sure to reset the key back to default as soon as the scenario ends.</Param>
    <command>map("%key%","%ctxt%","trackInsert() trackAddWaypoint() trackPlay(1,%event%)");</command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="Hotkey Fire Event Online">
    <Param name="Msg" dispName="Message" varType="string">default</Param>
    <Param name="sec" dispName="Check every (sec)" varType="long">5</Param>
    <Param name="info" dispName="Info" varType="string">Chances of OoS increase if you check more often than 5 seconds.</Param>
    <Param name="info2" dispName="Info" varType="string">The hotkey will remain active after the game has finished if not reset.</Param>
    <Command>map("%key%","%ctxt%","sendChatToEveryone(\"%Msg%\")");</Command>
    <Command>xsDisableSelf();}}</Command>
    <Command>rule CheckHotkeyChat</Command>
    <Command> active</Command>
    <Command>minInterval %sec%</Command>
    <Command>{</Command>
    <Command>bool checkChat = false;</Command>
    <Command>for(i=cNumberPlayers-1;>0)</Command>
    <Command>checkChat = checkChat || trChatHistoryContains("%Msg%", i);</Command>
    <Command> if(checkChat) {</Command>
    <Command>trChatHistoryClear();</Command>
    <Command>trEventFire(%event%);</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    <Command>}</Command>
    <Command>rule IgnoreIgnoreIgnore</Command>
    <Command> inactive</Command>
    <Command>{</Command>
    <Command> if(false) {</Command>
    </Effect>

The boy with the mad imagination
    Prepare for the ultimate duel!
    Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
    Find out and download the transform trigger here.
    Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.

[This message has been edited by nottud (edited 05-16-2009 @ 08:18 AM).]

posted 16 May 2009 12:21 PM EDT (US)     362 / 2506  
    ok maybe this still isnt the right place, but help a noob out.

Name:build towers
    Description: playeres 1-6 can build towers right at the start of the game, and walls. no matter what go hey are, with an atlantean citezen.

Ive used a trigger "set age" to 4 for all of them, (as well as restricting barraks, etc.) an all they can build are walls, tc's, and wonders.....

also:

name:grant army.to move
    description: I need a computers army to countiually be granted, and then to head off to the other side of the map I have it set so that the player is granted a certain amount of units every 35 seconds, but how do i set them as army/how do i get them to go to the other side of the map.

BTW im trying to reproduce a map that seems to have been lost, by my computer and everyone else. anyway its kinda like tower defense, but it was nice cause the guy found a way to have computers as as enemies. (so no one feels left out like cat in cat and mouse
    posted 16 May 2009 06:47 PM EDT (US)     363 / 2506  
    I think you could just put a Set tech status trigger. Set it at Available Watch Tower.

Use the Army deploy trigger and make sure you deploy from the right player and from a guy that can be deleted. Then put a Move army to unit trigger and use the same army number as in army deploy to make them walk to the right place. I think that should work if im right what you want atleast. (look out make sure you have delete the unit on else the original unit will walk to there instead of those you deployed)

MY QUESTION: oke easy question from me :P if i use triggers from nottud's newest trigger pack, do the people that download my scenario need to have that trigger pack also to play it?
    posted 16 May 2009 07:07 PM EDT (US)     364 / 2506  
    i already put a set tech status, if i have it run immediatly and always it should work right? (i accidently looped it lol, think villie with 6000 attack).

i think u have to be the right kind of civilization, anyway i can actually answer yours,

no they dont.

anyway it still dont work. Ill try the army trigger thing.
    posted 16 May 2009 07:39 PM EDT (US)     365 / 2506  
    hmm oke thanks, hope the army deploy thingy works i think it should tho, also try to put it instead of always to like timer 1 sometimes that helps for me i almost never use always anymore.

Edit: Timer thingy doesn't seem to work eiter lemme try if i can find something for you that will work

Edit: Oke this seems to work for me no matter what god you choice.

Active - Run immediatly - High priority

Timer - 1

Effect - Set tech status - player 1 - Age 2 Athena (or any other from age 2) - ACTIVE (So not available :P)

- Player kill all god powers (if you want this )

[This message has been edited by bgan (edited 05-16-2009 @ 07:48 PM).]

posted 17 May 2009 03:23 PM EDT (US)     366 / 2506  
    (This is for AOM Vanilla)

Im currenly making an RPG. Some of the things you can do is purchase heros, improve attack, armor and HP and purchase god powers. The heros you buy, improvements and god powers all vary in cost. What I want to do is have it set up so that when a player clicks on a specific market (for heros and God powers) or building for (armor upgrades etc), a dialogue box comes up giving details of the price and what you get.

Example: I left click on the market in front of arkantos. It comes up with a message saying Arkantos, cost: 80 gold, % attack, armor HP.

Currently I can set it to do this, BUT ONLY ONCE. If a player clicks on this (the message comes up), he/she goes and looks at another hero, then comes back to the one he/she already clicked on then the details wont come up again. Ive tried varying the "active, loop and run immediately" and also the time out time, and trying this by message, chat and spoofed chat, but none of it works!

Any help would be much appreciated
    posted 17 May 2009 03:28 PM EDT (US)     367 / 2506  
    Name - Player GP count (condition)
    Description - checks how many gps (Example: ragnarok) a player has as a condition. it would be like If player gp count = 0, then "insert effect here".
    Example -
    Player GP count
    Player = 1
    God Power = Rain
    Count = 0

I really need this. Can someone do it?
    posted 17 May 2009 04:08 PM EDT (US)     368 / 2506  
    @ Wello
    You should be asking at the Have A Question thread and not here, as it's not possible to do a trigger that invokes a dialog box with the text you want. (Well.. Actually there might be, but you're better off using Send Chat!).
    Quoted from AuroraP:
    No.

Not possible.
    -invent00r

My Work: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

WIP: Master XS Battle Micro AI
    Paused: AI (%4.247)
    Os segredos são de quem os souber guardar.
    posted 17 May 2009 05:26 PM EDT (US)     369 / 2506  
    Thanks for all your guyses help. (ill probably post more later, cause im setting up a marketplace). anyway everything works great so far.
    posted 18 May 2009 02:35 AM EDT (US)     370 / 2506  
    @ Wello
    You should be asking at the Have A Question thread and not here, as it's not possible to do a trigger that invokes a dialog box with the text you want. (Well.. Actually there might be, but you're better off using Send Chat!).
    Quoted from AuroraP:
    No.

Not possible.
    -invent00r

InventOOr, actually yes it is possible. If you read my post you would find I have already stated that I have made this but cannot get it working correctly. Hence, why Im asking if someone else can do it. If you are going to give advice could you please make sure your not misleading people with incorrect information on a topic you obviously have no experience with as this is very annoying in a HELP FORUM.

Edit: Also send chat isn't as good looking as message boxes.

[This message has been edited by Wello (edited 05-18-2009 @ 02:36 AM).]

posted 18 May 2009 05:08 AM EDT (US)     371 / 2506  
    Wello, I suggest you stop talking on the forum for a bit. And just read replies. Get a feel for the atmosphere before we all get one helluva negative opinion about you.

Invent00r is the former owner of this thread (if you read the first post, you'd know that.) He's one of the best XS scripters for AoMH. He works on the AoMH/AS Fan Patch team and for as long as I've been a member, he's being very kind to people on the Trigger Request threads, and making possible triggers within his knowledge whenever possible.

What you quoted was directed towards AuroraP, by the way. GP triggers like that would be great. And maybe someone like nottud will eventually find out a way (Heck there's a GP interface ingame, so one day it might be possible).

If you want anyone to help with your project, don't turn away advice that you don't want to implement. Take it as a suggestion, if it doesn't pan out just don't use it.

As stated, this is a Trigger Request thread, where 'new' triggers can be requested to help with your scenario designing. Help with old triggers goes into the Question Thread.

Honestly, sending the player chat/spoofed chat seems much tidier. I haven't really used Choice Dialog so I don't really know how I could help there.

[This message has been edited by Xzyiothe (edited 05-18-2009 @ 05:09 AM).]

posted 18 May 2009 05:21 AM EDT (US)     372 / 2506  
    @ Wello
    I aggree with what Xzyiothe humbly said.

And also I'd like to add that I didn't say it was impossible, as I know a console command that can invoke a small box with an ok button. Infact there's probably a trigger that does exactly that. But what I've said about Send Chat still stand - it's less intrusive, you can color it, underline and add icons and color those icons if you want too. So in the end, it's just more pretty are functional.

And like Xzyiothe said, this is the place to request new triggers, and not to get general help about them:
    Quoted from TRT Main Thread:
    This thread's purpose is only to place trigger requests and discuss them. If you have unrelated questions or need help with triggers, please use Hot Sax' thread!
    If it the box doesn't appear again it's because the trigger isn't looping. If it's looping somehow the conditions aren't being fulfilled again.

Anyways, I'm not forced to give advices to anyone, nor are you to follow what I've said so next time don't be so arrogant.
    -invent00r

My Work: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

WIP: Master XS Battle Micro AI
    Paused: AI (%4.247)
    Os segredos são de quem os souber guardar.
    posted 18 May 2009 06:16 AM EDT (US)     373 / 2506  
    Wello, I suggest you stop talking on the forum for a bit. And just read replies. Get a feel for the atmosphere before we all get one helluva negative opinion about you.

No, I would rather just take it like a man. Im happy to admit I was wrong. I often find a large majority of help threads on the internet that have people in them who have no idea what they are talking about and trying to profess they do. In this case I misread what inventoor wrote and took him for one of those. For that I apologise to inventoor.

On another note, id be happy to see one of these examples of a spoofed chat message. I dont know how to make them or the message box ones so I would like to request them.
    posted 18 May 2009 11:52 AM EDT (US)     374 / 2506  
    I wouldn't take a guy with that avatar serious from the first time either...

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Einstein, A.
    Master XS - AoM Code Reference - Trigger Loader - Trigger Requests - Chess

Wow, I never thought that I would actually know something before nottud did... it's actually not all that satisfying ~ Steak
    posted 18 May 2009 05:15 PM EDT (US)     375 / 2506  
    @ Wello

http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,18724,,all
    http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,12941,,all

I'd like to give some examples but no, those links will explain it enough. First one isn't all that useful, couple posts down is when it begins to be worthwhile.
    « Previous Page  1 ··· 13 14 15 16 17 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 101  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Have a Trigger Request? Post it here!
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames