You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Have a Trigger Request? Post it here!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 27 28 29 30 31 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 101  Next Page »
posted 01 February 2009 11:53 AM EDT (US)   
So you have a question trigger request?

You can post it here!

Hello and welcome to the Trigger Request Thread (TRT). This thread's purpose is only to place trigger requests and discuss them. If you have unrelated questions or need help with triggers, please use Azur's thread!

Before posting your request, it's always good to read the so-called FAQ.

1. What is a FAQ?
    The term "FAQ" (when pronounced, it rhymes with "back") is an acronym for Frequently Asked Questions.

2. How do I install a trigger?
    When we have finished making your trigger, we'll post the required code here. To install this code you will first of all need to find your way to the AoM installation folder. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology by default). Now open the trigger folder if you intend to use the trigger in vanilla, or open the trigger2 folder if you use The Titans expansion. Next, open the file called typetest.xml. The only thing left to do is copy the code at the right position and save. If you requested a condition, then place the line above < /Conditions>, if you requested an effect paste it right above < /Effects>. Note the "s" at the end of both tags.

Notes:

1. When copying the trigger from someone please click first and only then copy the required code.
    2. If you're still uncomfortable with installing triggers please backup the original typetest file, i.e. copy the original to another folder.

3. How do I uninstall a trigger?
    If a trigger happens to be faulty or if it generates errors you better remove it. Just do as if you were installing a new trigger, but instead of copy-pasting new code, remove the code corresponding with the chosen trigger. Make sure to remove it completely, including the starting < effect > or < condition > tag and the corresponding < /effect > or < /condition > closing tag. Failure to do so properly will cause XML errors in the file making ALL triggers in that file inaccessbile for AoM.

4. So... How exactly are new triggers made?
    AoM has a built-in engine that can parse XS code. Triggers are programmed and interpreted using this language through a series of existing functions. Since there are over 600 functions, and only a few are used by the default triggers, this leaves plenty of room for a whole new set of advanced, useful triggers.

5. Can I request anything?
    Although we can do a lot with today's knowledge, there are still limitation we won't ever get around. So if you think of a cool new trigger, make sure to post a request but don't forget you might get a negative reply. Commonly requested triggers that are not possible include (but are not limited to):

• Modify Unit: change the stats of 1 particular unit.
    • Change Playername
    • Change Major God
    • Transform ALL units on map for player
    • I'll add more when I think of them.

6. I want to learn trigger scripting, how do I do that?
    It takes quite some time, but if you really want to learn trigger coding, we recommend fully understanding XS language before you start making triggers. Therefore, go here: Master XS (WIP). If you want to skip all that, and you want to be able to create only simple triggers, read this guide.

7. Help! My triggers have stopped working!
    Triggers Stop Working Guide. Also linking camera tracks, using Run Immediately, sound timers and decimals in conditions like Timer and Distance to Unit effect, might cause this. Moreover, typing an invalid name on the Victory Conditions will cause a trigger block. But post these sort of questions in the Great Question thread.

Resources

Recommended Downloads:
  1. Trigger Loader 2 + Quest Vars (AoM && TT) by invent00r and Mythic_Freak
  2. SomeNewXTriggers 3 (TT) & SomeNewTriggers 4 (AoM) by Reyk
  3. Proactive Triggers (TT & AoM) by invent00r
  4. Advanced Triggers Set (TT) by pftq
  5. New Custom Triggers (TT) by Baseballkid14
  6. Nottud's Latest Triggers by nottud
  7. Conditonal Effects (TT & AoM) by nottud
  8. Angry Levels (TT & AoM) by angryzor
  9. SIMSTools (TT) by angryzor
  10. Target Protounit Query by HailToTheOboe

Miscellaneous:
  1. First TRT by invent00r
  2. Trigger Templates by Mephiles
  3. A list of all guides sorted by Paperfriend

Posting a Request

So you have read the FAQ and want to post a request? OK, go for it, just be sure to use the following format:

Name - This should be as straightforward as possible. Try to comply with today's standards.
Description - Always describe the actions that you want the trigger to perform.
Example - Optional. An example can be a great help when requesting complex triggers.

[b]Name[/b] -
[b]Description[/b] -
[b]Example[/b] -

We might even ignore posts in other formats if we're in a bad mood
Remember that not all triggers are possible but we will try our best.

Unfinished Requests

• Unit Patrol by Bingo Little
  • Army Wander by Endarron
  • QV Damage Units in QV area by name by mrjonathan0
  • Unit Heading Towards Unit by dwieeb
  • Damage units in Area by % (has been done before?) by Steak And Khan
  • Most Units In Area by Sir_Hans
  • QV Modify x by satansfall
  • Move from area to random area by Mister SCP
  • Set Unit Formation by aZeusDude2
  • Army Deploy Random Myth Unit by bgan
  • QV Randomize Series by Alexgd92
  • Convert all except protounit (or unit) by Joshonator
  • SET Ambient Colour/Sun Colour/Sun Specular/Terrain Ambient Fade Version by andrewv42
  • Damage units near army by AJER
  • QV count units in area with state by AuroraP
  • QV Grant random resources per stat by AuroraP
  • Condition: Random Timer by SwordOfValor
  • Army deploy in line by SwordOfValor
  • Condition: unit (type/in area) worked on other unit. by WinstonShnozwick
  • Gruoup selected by Guard of Olympus
  • Pick Unit by XxXItachiXxX
  • Modify Protounit All Percent by AuroraP
  • Random Forest by Bubble

• Finished Requests

• Damage Units near protounit for sneaky_squirrel & mrjonathan0
  • Move units from area to unit for Azur
  • Clear Chat History of Player & Chat Contains Anything for Lewonas
  • QV Change unit type by ID for Yeebaagooon
  • Move to QV Unit for Yeebaagoon
  • QV Modify Protounit for Xzyiothe
  • Player Kill GP Slot for Titanic Kraken
  • Move all player units for Anstar
  • Protounit Change Name for Dimir_Guildmage
  • Shop start/end with max for Mephiles
  • Diplomacy trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Diplomacy both ways trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Modify protounit trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Convert trigger for Yeebaagooon
  • Make all units have no bonuses for Brighty
  • Conditional Army Units in Area for Sneaky_Squirrel
  • GROUP Select 2 for AuroraP
  • Send QV Color Chat for Alexgd92
  • Quest Var xModify for Alexgd92
  • QV Randomize 4 amounts for Alexgd92
  • QV Set Population Count for Beelzebub
  • Units in area of army for SwordOfValor
  • Damage units in area of army for SwordOfValor
  • AG with armies for SwordOfValor
  • Army deploy QV Count for Silicone Ruff Jr
  • Quest Var set rank for gunner1
  • Convert units in area to random player for Zorx
  • Units Change Name By Type for beerad
  • Army deploy where the units facing for SwordOfValor
  • Unit Heading Towards Unit for Noble
  • Convert Random Units In Selection for xEXOLARx
  • QV Set Units in Area (Center Army) for SwordOfValor
  • Move Units from Area (action) for SwordOfValor

• Enjoy.
    Last updated: 03 september 2009

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Einstein, A.
    Master XS - AoM Code Reference - Trigger Loader - Trigger Requests - Chess

Wow, I never thought that I would actually know something before nottud did... it's actually not all that satisfying ~ Steak

[This message has been edited by Mythic_Freak (edited 01-16-2010 @ 08:01 AM).]

Replies:
    posted 21 August 2009 02:04 PM EDT (US)     701 / 2506  
    I'm pretty sure that's the same one I have, and for the first cycle it compares the parameter to absolute time, not activation time.

That's why angryz0r's has the if(quest var = 0) quest var = 1 thing to identify the first cycle.
    posted 21 August 2009 03:06 PM EDT (US)     702 / 2506  
    @xELORAx: I can update that effect for you. I'll just put a test to see if the unit is dead first before considering it for conversion. I was thinking of making an army version of that as well. Then you wouldn't have to choose the exact units in the trigger editor, but could generate them on the fly using Army Deploy. You could also check that 'clear units' box and clear the old units from the army and create new ones and not have to worry if those units are still walking around or dead.

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
    Find the blood inside this stone
    Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
    I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
    posted 21 August 2009 08:29 PM EDT (US)     703 / 2506  
    Ok, so I want to make a hot key setup with triggers. Im thinkin itll be easy. So I just want to clarify, to make a hot key setup, I set a unit to a group and make a trigger for when that unit is selected, something happens? I think itll be simple. Oh and could I have a trigger effect to set a unit(s) to a group? Like set group or somethin. You can select unit(s) and then select the number group and it sets it.

Also, I need a list of XS trigger effects. I don't mean commands to create a trigger. I mean effects like xs teleport to unit or xs create at unit. I need stuff like that.

And hailtotheoboe, i feel your pain of having vanilla aom and grieve for you that some stuff is unavailable, but couldn't you have TT triggers like modify protounit if I just post it here for you and you put it in your typetest?

Tired of unorigional, boring campaigns? Try out DEMO|Legacy - The Uprising|DEMO
    Completely New Gameplay. Random Map Type Replayability. Delve into Nomadican|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
    Want to know how to use triggers and/or create amazing factors in your scenarios? You need Combination Effects|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
    Automaton Metals Textures, New Custom Triggers
    Upcoming Projects: Legacy - The Uprising, Destiny
    6/12/1997, a day that will live in infamy.
    posted 21 August 2009 08:43 PM EDT (US)     704 / 2506  
    Oh and could I have a trigger effect to set a unit(s) to a group? Like set group or somethin. You can select unit(s) and then select the number group and it sets it.
    Already in reyk's triggers, which are part of reyk's editor. Look for Group Create, Group Select, etc.

Doesn't work that way. It's not the command itself that's missing, it is all of the internal stuff inside the EXE.

QVs could be done because they are just ways of manipulating numbers. XS Code can already manipulate numbers, so invent00r created a way to use a functionality that was already part of XS to recreate what was used on TT.
    I mean effects like xs teleport to unit or xs create at unit. I need stuff like that.
    I'm not sure I understand if you understand.

[This message has been edited by HailToTheOboe (edited 08-21-2009 @ 08:44 PM).]

posted 22 August 2009 06:14 AM EDT (US)     705 / 2506  
    i'm sorry if this has already been asked

Name: Transform projectiles form unit

Description: Transforms the projectiles fired by 1 unit(not any unit that should fire the same projectiles).

Thanks

[This message has been edited by I_like_chickens (edited 08-22-2009 @ 06:24 AM).]

posted 22 August 2009 08:24 AM EDT (US)     706 / 2506  
    It is possible but not via a trigger or transform. You need to use search triggers and then attach the unit you want to the porjectile. You can detect who fired the projectile by using a distance condition before attaching. However it might mess up if there are similar units standing next to it firing the same projectile as it might detect those being fired by the other archer.

The boy with the mad imagination
    Prepare for the ultimate duel!
    Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
    Find out and download the transform trigger here.
    Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.

[This message has been edited by nottud (edited 08-22-2009 @ 08:26 AM).]

posted 22 August 2009 10:25 AM EDT (US)     707 / 2506  
    @xELORAx:
    Here is the updated version that protects against converting dead units and crashing the game:
    (in Wyse 52 format )

<Effect name="EL Convert Random Unit(s) In Selection">
    <Param name="SrcObject" dispName="Unit(s)" varType="unit">default</Param>
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="Convert to Player#" varType="player">2</Param>
    <Param name="convcount" dispName="Convert this many" varType="string">1</Param>
    <Command>for(convcount = 0; > 1){}</Command>
    <Command>for(selcount = 0; > 1){}</Command>
    <Command>for(idxunit= 0; > 1){}</Command>
    <Command>for(unconverted = 0; > 1){}</Command>
    <Command> unconverted=1;</Command>
    <Command>convcount=%convcount%;</Command>
    <Command loop="" loopParm="SrcObject">selcount++;</Command>//count selected units
    <Command><![CDATA[ if(selcount < convcount) convcount=selcount;]]></Command>//can't convert more than we have
    <Command><![CDATA[while(convcount > 0 && unconverted >0 ) {]]></Command>//while still more to convert and not all have been converted
    <Command>trQuestVarSetFromRand("tmprand",1,selcount,true);</Command>//choose a random unit
    <Command>trUnitSelectClear();</Command>
    <Command>idxunit=0;</Command>//counter for each selected unit
    <Command loop="" loopParm="SrcObject">idxunit++;if(trQuestVarGet("tmprand")==idxunit)trUnitSelect("%SrcObject%");</Command>
    <Command> if(trUnitIsOwnedBy(%PlayerID% )||trUnitDead())convcount=convcount;</Command>
    <Command> else {trUnitConvert(%PlayerID% );convcount--;}</Command>
    <Command>unconverted=selcount;</Command>//counter for each selected unit
    <Command loop="" loopParm="SrcObject">trUnitSelectClear();trUnitSelect("%SrcObject%");if(trUnitIsOwnedBy(%PlayerID% )) unconverted--;</Command>
    <Command> } </Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="EL Convert QV Random Unit(s) In Selection">
    <Param name="SrcObject" dispName="Unit(s)" varType="unit">default</Param>
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="Convert to Player#" varType="player">2</Param>
    <Param name="qvconvcount" dispName="QV with no to convert" varType="string">QV1</Param>
    <Command>for(convcount = 0; > 1){}</Command>
    <Command>for(selcount = 0; > 1){}</Command>
    <Command>for(idxunit= 0; > 1){}</Command>
    <Command>for(unconverted = 0; > 1){}</Command>
    <Command> unconverted=1;</Command>
    <Command>convcount=trQuestVarGet("%qvconvcount%");</Command>
    <Command loop="" loopParm="SrcObject">selcount++;</Command>//count selected units
    <Command><![CDATA[ if(selcount < convcount) convcount=selcount;]]></Command>//can't convert more than we have
    <Command><![CDATA[while(convcount > 0 && unconverted >0 ) {]]></Command>//while still more to convert and not all have been converted
    <Command>trQuestVarSetFromRand("tmprand",1,selcount,true);</Command>//choose a random unit
    <Command>idxunit=0;</Command>//counter for each selected unit
    <Command loop="" loopParm="SrcObject">idxunit++;if(trQuestVarGet("tmprand")==idxunit)trUnitSelect("%SrcObject%");</Command>
    <Command> if(trUnitIsOwnedBy(%PlayerID% )||trUnitDead())convcount=convcount;</Command>
    <Command> else {trUnitConvert(%PlayerID% );convcount--;}</Command>
    <Command>unconverted=selcount;</Command>//counter for each selected unit
    <Command loop="" loopParm="SrcObject">trUnitSelectClear();trUnitSelect("%SrcObject%");if(trUnitIsOwnedBy(%PlayerID% )) unconverted--;</Command>
    <Command> } </Command>
    </Effect>

posted 22 August 2009 05:11 PM EDT (US)     708 / 2506  
    Can I get this one? I have seen it in a scenario and I want it.

Type: Effect
    Descrition: Camera Follow unit, or Camera cut unit. But I want to be able to select a unit, not a protounit.

Completely New Gameplay. Random Map Type Replayability. Delve into Nomadican|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
    Want to know how to use triggers and/or create amazing factors in your scenarios? You need Combination Effects|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
    posted 22 August 2009 05:20 PM EDT (US)     709 / 2506  
    WinstonShnozwick: Just setup a trigger as follows,

Active, Loop, Run Immediately
    Conditions:

Quest Var Check: Var Name (Anything you want) Value 0.
    Effects:
    Camera Cut Object: Select the unit of your choice.

NOTE: If you want to stop the camera following your unit just use Quest Var Set: Var Name (Same as the implementer) Value 1. Via Versa to start and stop.

ValorStudios
    <==========]==0
    posted 22 August 2009 05:23 PM EDT (US)     710 / 2506  
    No, i don't have camera cut object and it doesnt' do what i want.

posted 22 August 2009 05:25 PM EDT (US)     711 / 2506  
    Very slight variation on an effect by Reyk.

<Effect name="CAMERA Cut Object">
    <Param name="ScenName" dispName="Unit" varType="unit">default</Param>
    <Command>uiLookAtUnit(kbGetBlockID("%ScenName%"));</Command>
    </Effect>
    posted 23 August 2009 04:13 PM EDT (US)     712 / 2506  
    hey can someone do QV damage units near protounit?
    posted 23 August 2009 04:54 PM EDT (US)     713 / 2506  
    Center Unit and Distance are for identifying where you want this effect to happen. If you want it on the entire map, put a cinematic block in the middle and make radius huge. If you want it only happening in a certain area, choose your centre and distance accordingly. Radius is the radius of the damaged area around the protounits.

<Effect name="Damage Units near Protounit">
    <Param name="DstObject" dispName="$$22300$$Center Unit" VarType="unit">default</Param>
    <Param name="Radius" dispName="Distance" VarType="string">50</Param>
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="$$22444$$From Player" VarType="long">1</Param>
    <Param name="ProtoName" dispName="$$22434$$ProtoName" varType="protounit">Villager</Param>
    <Param name="Dist" dispName="Radius" VarType="float">10</Param>
    <Param name="Damage" dispName="Damage" VarType="string">10.0</Param>
    <Command>for(Qid=0;>1){}</Command>
    <Command>for(oldPlayer=xsGetContextPlayer();>99){}</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(%PlayerID%);kbLookAtAllUnitsOnMap();</Command>
    <Command>Qid=kbUnitQueryCreate("QDUA_%PlayerID%_%ProtoName%");</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetPlayerID(Qid, %PlayerID%, true);</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetUnitType(Qid, kbGetProtoUnitID("%ProtoName%"));</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetPosition(Qid, kbGetBlockPosition("%DstObject%"));</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetMaximumDistance(Qid, %Radius%);</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetAscendingSort(Qid, false);</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetState(Qid,2);</Command>
    <Command>for(i=kbUnitQueryExecute(Qid)-1;>-1){ </Command>
    <Command>trUnitSelectByID(kbUnitQueryGetResult(Qid,i));</Command>
    <Command>trDamageUnitsInArea(%PlayerID%,"Unit",%Dist%,Śmage%);}</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(oldPlayer);</Command>
    </Effect>

<Effect name="Damage Units near Protounit QV">
    <Param name="DstObject" dispName="$$22300$$Center Unit" VarType="unit">default</Param>
    <Param name="Radius" dispName="Distance" VarType="string">50</Param>
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="$$22444$$From Player" VarType="long">1</Param>
    <Param name="ProtoName" dispName="$$22434$$ProtoName" varType="protounit">Villager</Param>
    <Param name="Dist" dispName="$$22303$$Radius" VarType="float">10</Param>
    <Param name="Damage" dispName="Damage" VarType="string">QV1</Param>
    <Command>for(Qid=0;>1){}</Command>
    <Command>for(oldPlayer=xsGetContextPlayer();>99){}</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(%PlayerID%);kbLookAtAllUnitsOnMap();</Command>
    <Command>Qid=kbUnitQueryCreate("QDUA_%PlayerID%_%ProtoName%");</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetPlayerID(Qid, %PlayerID%, true);</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetUnitType(Qid, kbGetProtoUnitID("%ProtoName%"));</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetPosition(Qid, kbGetBlockPosition("%DstObject%"));</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetMaximumDistance(Qid, %Radius%);</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetAscendingSort(Qid, false);</Command>
    <Command>kbUnitQuerySetState(Qid,2);</Command>
    <Command>for(i=kbUnitQueryExecute(Qid)-1;>-1){ </Command>
    <Command>trUnitSelectByID(kbUnitQueryGetResult(Qid,i));</Command>
    <Command>trDamageUnitsInArea(%PlayerID%,"Unit",%Dist%,trQuestVarGet("Śmage%"));}</Command>
    <Command>xsSetContextPlayer(oldPlayer);</Command>
    </Effect>
    posted 24 August 2009 06:51 PM EDT (US)     714 / 2506  
    i woz wondering if someone can tell me how to get the cpu controlled player 2 build up its economy and city using triggers coz i jus cant figure it out
    posted 28 August 2009 07:20 AM EDT (US)     715 / 2506  
    Name - QV Send Chat to Player
    Description - Same as QV Send Chat, just that it sends the chat to a speciffic player.

ValorStudios
    <==========]==0

[This message has been edited by AuroraP (edited 08-28-2009 @ 07:21 AM).]

posted 29 August 2009 09:47 AM EDT (US)     716 / 2506  
    @Aurora:

<Effect name="QV Send Chat to Player">
    <Param name="PlayerID" dispName="$$22444$$From Player" VarType="player">0</Param>
    <Param name="ToPlayerID" dispName="$$22454$$To Player" varType="player">0</Param>
    <Param name="Message1" dispName="MessageBefore" VarType="stringid">default</Param>
    <Param name="QVName" dispName="$$23952$$Var Name" VarType="string">QV1</Param>
    <Param name="Message2" dispName="MessageAfter" VarType="stringid">default</Param>
    <Command>trChatSendToPlayer(%PlayerID%, %ToPlayerID%, "%Message1% " + 1*trQuestVarGet("%QVName%") + " %Message2%");</Command>
    </Effect>

Not tested, sorry recovering my main computer from a virus, but it should work - what could possibly go wrong?

[This message has been edited by Elrich (edited 08-29-2009 @ 01:03 PM).]

posted 29 August 2009 11:40 AM EDT (US)     717 / 2506  
    posted 29 August 2009 01:03 PM EDT (US)     718 / 2506  
    yeah I was wondering about the 1* thing. The other effect I was copying from didn't have it so I left it.
    I'll put it in...

p.s. thanks for testing it for me...

[This message has been edited by Elrich (edited 08-29-2009 @ 01:04 PM).]

posted 29 August 2009 01:13 PM EDT (US)     719 / 2506  
    posted 29 August 2009 09:32 PM EDT (US)     720 / 2506  
    Move all idle units of player to point. Could probably base it on action id. The player has no idle units only moving ones. They are all moving to the same place.

ValorStudios
    <==========]==0
    posted 29 August 2009 10:29 PM EDT (US)     721 / 2506  
    Thanks for the update elrich and my names EXOLAR. Or just ex.

It would be cool to have convert random unit for army

and for the qv 1 I'm a bit confused on how to use it do I fire event the quest var to make it work or stop working?

edit: for some reason, I playtested the new version of convert random unit effect, it doesn't like working online. I was playtesting with a freind of mine and 2 computers were killed at start then when we did the boss fight he used his special move then it crashed the game. I can show you my map if you want to see what I did.

My Upcoming website!
    The Black Hand RPG - Revived
    Join my Facebook Group :P
    Nazi Zombie Verukkt sound files
    Mess With The BesT DiE LiKe ThE ReST
    Argh!! It's EXOLAR not xEXOLARx get it right!!

[This message has been edited by xEXOLARx (edited 08-30-2009 @ 01:18 AM).]

posted 30 August 2009 04:54 AM EDT (US)     722 / 2506  
    Awesome! Thanks for takin the time Elrich. Gonna try it out now.
    edit: Works great, thanks again.
    Lol also just noticed that it only writes 0 instead of 0.00000000000000000 . Much better

ValorStudios
    <==========]==0

[This message has been edited by AuroraP (edited 08-30-2009 @ 05:26 AM).]

posted 30 August 2009 07:39 AM EDT (US)     723 / 2506  
    Name - RmC_Bubble
    Description - I want a trigger for random forest
    I have made riv civ tcl v 1 2 3 4 5 i made now v7.
    v7 has random sea+random land.But i want random forest too
    anyone can make a trigger for this?

Ty
    posted 30 August 2009 09:48 AM EDT (US)     724 / 2506  
    Ah good good btw it's me RmC_AtillaTheHun
    Good Luck with the trigger!

You could try QVR Triggers and place cinematic blocks and change them with QVR triggers which picks which block groups will be forests. But it must go hand in hand with your land trigger otherwise you'll have forests in the ocean/sea Or you want corals.

[This message has been edited by Nick The Hun (edited 08-30-2009 @ 10:04 AM).]

posted 30 August 2009 10:24 AM EDT (US)     725 / 2506  
    @Exolar: I don't have much time but can you run a test on it? to make sure it is my effect, create a totally new scenario for testing purposes and only put my trigger in it and see if it still crashes in multiplayer. I took it on your word that converting a dead unit crashes the game, so i fixed that, but I don't think the convert command alone crashes on multiplayer and I don't think there any of the other commands in my effect should crash online.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 27 28 29 30 31 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 101  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Have a Trigger Request? Post it here!
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames