loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Kingdom of Yeebaagooonia
posted 13 July 2008 08:19 AM EDT (US)   

Welcome to
Yeebaagooonia!

Castle Yeebaagooon, in which the lord resides

[\center]
The lord regent Yeebaagooon has announced a world meeting of all leaders in his humble household. his slaves served them dinner, which was poisoned by yeebaagooon. he now has mind control over them, and they follow his orders (Mwhahaha). As such, they order the entire world population to follow the high lord Yeebaagooon's smallest wishes. as they start spamming the forumer awards with votes in his favour, erecting gigantic monuments and statues to honour him and redecoration the world in the shape of a holy 47.

Facts anf Information

• Goverment type=Yeebaagooonism
  • Population= 202152 people under 52071 families
  • Armed forces= The Grammar police
  • Taxes= A 47 element per skull
  • Punishment= Forced labour in the Editor plains of GrassA, chained by legs to groups of 47. the rare minerals harvested serve as a power source to the forums, but the mireral is highly toxic, meaning a slow, painful death to the miners.
  • goverment center= The Castle Yeebaagooon, overlooking the Dark side.

• note to yeebaagooon

This is your kingdome. you rule it. you do whatever you want in it. Good luck, and enjoy!

Replies:
    posted 13 July 2008 08:22 AM EDT (US)     1 / 9  
    Oh for goodness sake.

We get it. yeebaagooon is a mod and a good map designer and a prominent member of the community.

Now let's stop sucking up to him in every little way possible, please. This irritates the hell out of me. He is a person like everyone else. Get over it.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
    posted 13 July 2008 08:30 AM EDT (US)     2 / 9  
    No. He is Yeebaagooon.
    posted 13 July 2008 09:02 AM EDT (US)     3 / 9  
    posted 13 July 2008 09:14 AM EDT (US)     4 / 9  
    *dances in closed thread*

I expect Yeeb himself will close it. I foresee everything.

ninjapenguin981
    I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
    posted 13 July 2008 09:49 AM EDT (US)     5 / 9  
    That's the point. That's the bloody attitude I despise here, the ridiculous hero worship. If he himself had created this thread, well, that's just a horrible case of ego. But it's people going and doing this themselves because they somehow think sucking up to the important people gets them favours that really gets my guts.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
    posted 13 July 2008 09:53 AM EDT (US)     6 / 9  
    *lugs the guts into the neighbour room*

.^/¯/        Eaglehaslanded
      \  /~   
      ///      You, sir, are a wench - Scud
     '' ''     You, Sir, are a wrench - Reach
    posted 13 July 2008 10:01 AM EDT (US)     7 / 9  
    Change the volor of the text to black.

Ofkorse he will close it. After the first Day there will be already a Rebelion

KingUndergroundKing
    posted 13 July 2008 10:05 AM EDT (US)     8 / 9  
    Heres a tip everyone. If you want to suck up to someone suck up to Shanks/ILB/Papaya/Zen. They are the only people who have anything to give. And even then I doubt they would give you anything.

Out Reach
    The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
    posted 13 July 2008 10:57 AM EDT (US)     9 / 9  
    Le edit.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 05-25-2014 @ 04:31 PM).]

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » The Kingdom of Yeebaagooonia
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames