Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Star wars Attack of the Clones mafia:Night 0
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 ··· 9  Next Page »
posted 19 September 2010 07:11 PM EDT (US)   

Rules
I shouldn't have to spell them out for you. Just follow the other players example if you're knew and we'll tell you if your doing anything wrong. You will be modkilled for repeated offenses.
Alive
Newt gunray
3.Briguy
4.Troy
5.Nomadic noodle
6.Henrz
7.Crusading Knight
8.Gil
9.Heir
10.Aom Expert
11.Major helper
Mozzarella Man.
13.Majic Dodo
14.Necr0maNceR
Dead
Thymole-Cop

[This message has been edited by Coldviper (edited 09-26-2010 @ 02:14 PM).]

Replies:
posted 26 September 2010 04:30 AM EDT (US)     51 / 205  
Newt (and Heir) are being nit picky, is all. Mostly random, but they seem the scummiest to me so far.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 26 September 2010 04:53 AM EDT (US)     52 / 205  
Read.
Oh, I will TRY.

Mozzy, Heir is like that, trust me.

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 26 September 2010 05:03 AM EDT (US)     53 / 205  
Mozzy, Heir is like that, trust me.
Totally. All my Facebook friends know this. You should have one.

Also, I'm being this way because we have nothing to go on and doing stuff like this might provoke/reveal something.

It's not like I take joy in being pedantic (yes, Gil, I know this a total lie).

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 26 September 2010 01:43 PM EDT (US)     54 / 205  
Nice pic Heir.
posted 26 September 2010 02:19 PM EDT (US)     55 / 205  
Yay! Thanks CV!

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 26 September 2010 02:44 PM EDT (US)     56 / 205  
It took me a bit to realize it was you though
posted 26 September 2010 04:25 PM EDT (US)     57 / 205  
Mozzy, let me get this straight. You are voting for me (and finding Heir suspicious) because we think it's unusual that someone says 'I don't know if I'm a miller or not.' Why would you assume that you might be if you're not explicitly told that you are? Of course it's possible, but you have to assume that you aren't. Otherwise it looks odd and wastes precious time from cops who might otherwise investigate the claim. Of course, we've lost our cop, so that seems unlikely to happen, unless we have another one. The point is, however, that I don't think it is unreasonable to question the reasons behind that statement.

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
"And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
"Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
posted 26 September 2010 05:24 PM EDT (US)     58 / 205  
He said simply that, as far as he knows, he is not a miller. He used a throwaway phrase, is all. Nothing suspicious about that, and to pounce on him that way sets a tiny alarm off for me.

Your vote seems mostly random, and mine is also mostly random. Your reasons, though, seem... je ne sais quoi.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 26 September 2010 05:46 PM EDT (US)     59 / 205  
He said simply that, as far as he knows, he is not a miller.
He didn't say as far as he knows. He said almost surely. That suggests ambiguity, and that is what both me and Newt were raising questions against.

posted 26 September 2010 07:00 PM EDT (US)     60 / 205  
Semantics, Heir.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 27 September 2010 00:17 AM EDT (US)     61 / 205  
Is that a rebuke? I did apologize.

posted 27 September 2010 02:40 AM EDT (US)     62 / 205  
'Almost surely' and 'as far as I know' amount to the same thing.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 27 September 2010 03:53 AM EDT (US)     63 / 205  
Still fighting about my choice of words ?

I apologize that what I said was redundant, but I have the habit of saying all the redundant things as well what I should say Must be because I read too much English fantasy literature, which makes my speaking style somewhat archaic at times

About the new description CV made of the night-kill, I think that the killer was lord Sidius or count Dooku (didn't he use lightning against Yoda when they fought?), considering the "lightning" (or whatever the term is CV used ) used to incinerate THY. I suppose whichever it was is the Godfather (if there IS one, that is).

Nothing in that would help us find the culprit, though

Where are the other people besides us active ramblers (me, Heir and Mozzarella among a few others)? There are some who haven't posted unless I miss my guess. CV, you gotta keep a tight rein on everybody.

Have you accepted my invite (I accepted yours) or do you just use MSN so rarely I didn't even see you during the weekend, even though I didn't even sleep between saturday and sunday incase you might show up (among other reasons )

Oh, and since there's no editing allowed, I'll already apologize fo whatever spelling mistakes I'll do, since I most likely don't want to read through my blatherings to find any errors I've made

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 27 September 2010 11:00 AM EDT (US)     64 / 205  
Someone Really has to tell me how this whole thing works please. It's my first time.

posted 27 September 2010 12:37 PM EDT (US)     65 / 205  
We talk a lot, searching for inconsistencies and other suspicious stuff, lynch someone (hopefully) guilty or do a no lynch, wait over the night, analyze what happens, rinse and repeat until we win. Simple enough I suggest you read some old Mafia (like the holy grail mafia, which I read before my first mafia at AoK (Canada Mafia, which I won due to sheer luck ))

I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 27 September 2010 01:54 PM EDT (US)     66 / 205  
'Almost surely' and 'as far as I know' amount to the same thing.
They don't. 'Almost surely' implies that your role has ambiguity, 'as far as I know' doesn't leave any room for that at all.

@AoM - What Major said.

But stop arguing with me over this and try to find a way to kick-start the game. I have absolutely no ideas except for a random claim.

posted 27 September 2010 02:08 PM EDT (US)     67 / 205  
First time Heir doesn't have a clue what to do!

This game's gonna be good!

@AoM- Do that. Read a lot of previous mafia games. [ You would see a list of awards nomination over at HG main. Pick up games from there.]

I also started just couple of months back, so I understand your utter confusion.
Oh, and please be active. As newbies, we need to be.

Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
posted 27 September 2010 03:35 PM EDT (US)     68 / 205  
Even a random claim is of limited use if we don't get more people posting than we already have. At the moment, there's only about five of us active.

I can understand how the game might seem confusing at first but it really is quite straightforward once you get into it.

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
"And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
"Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
posted 27 September 2010 04:36 PM EDT (US)     69 / 205  
First time Heir doesn't have a clue what to do!
I do, I did indeed mention a random claim, I'm just not sure whether that's the best way forward.

posted 28 September 2010 06:14 AM EDT (US)     70 / 205  
You know what we need now? Activity.

We need to know if the other players got any flavor or something like that.

posted 28 September 2010 06:36 AM EDT (US)     71 / 205  
I have no problems with doing a random claim, if no-one else has any information to present to us.
posted 28 September 2010 06:58 AM EDT (US)     72 / 205  
*Looks worriedly at the rapidly incoming saturday deadline*

Guys? GUYS? We gotta do something or the baddies are gonna get a free night-kill. I'm leaning more and more strongly towards mass-claim, unless someone actually comes up with something productive, as this time we don't have a person like CV muddling things up

Also, where are all the inactive people, POST people POST

posted 28 September 2010 11:24 AM EDT (US)     73 / 205  
Vote: Henrz

Because he's been posting elsewhere but not here, but mostly it's random.

posted 28 September 2010 12:06 PM EDT (US)     74 / 205  
I'll trust Heir's judgement I don't follow other players' activities, so I can't comment on the activityness any more than say that he hasn't posted very much regarding this mafia <.< Although I seem to recall someone saying he's not very active on mafias anyways. That's no excuse though.

Besides, any lead is better than none, and failure to post here when posting elsewhere is indeed a grave offense, regardless of whether it means scummy behavior or just the fact he has forgotten all about this game or just that he doesn't care enough to post, which indicates disrespect towards everyone else in this game.

VOTE: Henrz

posted 28 September 2010 12:39 PM EDT (US)     75 / 205  
I could be scum.

///~~[Crusading Knight]~~\\\
\\\~~[Crusading Knight]~~///
And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
One more soldier reporting Sir,
I've served my time in Hell.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 ··· 9  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Star wars Attack of the Clones mafia:Night 0
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames