loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Breaking Bad Mafia: Endgame
« Previous Page  1 ··· 9 10 11 12 13 ··· 15  Next Page »
posted 21 April 2014 08:09 AM EDT (US)   

Endgame
Gus Fring's cartel has won.
Walter White is dead.

DEA agent Hank Schrader was sitting at his desk astounded with a bag of methamphetamine that the DEA had seized. It was the purest meth ever seen, this small bag alone was 96% pure. Hank realised there was a new player in town and revelled in the thrill of a new challenge. But he had no idea how much Albuquerque was about to change.

Rules:
  • This game is closed communication unless specified in your role email.
  • You may not directly quote your role email.
  • You may not edit any of your posts in the game thread.
  • This thread will be locked at night - we go straight to night after a lynch.
  • There may be some post restrictions - but I have limited these as much as possible.
  • Please vote and unvote correctly otherwise you will be ignored.
  • The cartel does not take inactivity lightly.
  • Don't post after you're dead.
  • Normal mafia game mechanics apply.
  • I am the one who knocks.
  • Night lasts 48 hours. All actions must be sent to me during the night phase.
  • In the event of prolonged voting stalemate (as decided by me), the votes required to lynch will be reduced by one per day.

LYNCH-O-MOMETER™

Players no longer with us:
    Azur - Todd Alquist - Citizen
    Reach - Donald Margolis - Citizen
    scragins - Mike - Meth partner
    Herr - Jesse - Meth partner

What's a mafia?
    Check this helpful guide.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 06-21-2014 @ 04:03 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 26 May 2014 11:09 PM EDT (US)     251 / 354  
    Right so some people have claimed as very minor characters, but the fact that there are so many of these claims lends more credibility to them, imo.

Anyway, I'm going to assume that Walter White is in this game. It would be a very strange setup if he wasn't included, especially considering most of the other main characters are here. So since no one has claimed as Walt, it's probably safe to say that he's a bad guy (which makes sense based on the series). Unless he's an SK (unlikely in a game this small and because there was no kill last night), he'll have a group of mafioso.

Based on the TV show, the only people I can see being scum with Walt would be Gus Fring and/or Jesse Pinkman and/or Mike Ehrmentraut. After Gus dies in the show, Walt, Jesse, and Mike run their own meth operation. They also try to recruit someone to help them with a heist at one point (which turns out to be Todd Alquist).

So based on that I would label those three as potential scum partners. I think it's worth looking into the people who claimed as Mike and Jesse more, though honestly I'm not sure quite where to go because everyone has already claimed.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
    But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
    posted 26 May 2014 11:09 PM EDT (US)     252 / 354  
    Also sorry if that post is disjointed, I was out celebrating my birthday

posted 27 May 2014 03:27 PM EDT (US)     253 / 354  
    Unless activity improves, from tomorrow I will drop the votes required to lynch by one every 24 hours.
    In the event of a tie, whoever was at their value the longest shall be lynched.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    posted 28 May 2014 04:26 PM EDT (US)     254 / 354  
    If we have to lynch somebody, I lean toward scragins, because his death supports or rules out Fring's crew being mafia. That is the best we can do, really, if we are not no-lynching. On the other hand, Mozzy's claim is arguably the weakest.

EE forever
    posted 28 May 2014 04:27 PM EDT (US)     255 / 354  
    And scragins is the most likely target to be converted, if there is a cult.

EE forever
    posted 28 May 2014 04:40 PM EDT (US)     256 / 354  
    I think that because we keep saying that scragins is most likely to be converted, he might not be converted.

Also Herr as Pinkman is in Fring's gang right? I'm still unsure about the whole claiming he couldn't be converted thing.

Having not seen Breaking Bad, could you explain why Mozzy's claim is "the weakest"?

ninjapenguin981
    I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
    posted 28 May 2014 08:04 PM EDT (US)     257 / 354  
    Having not seen Breaking Bad, could you explain why Mozzy's claim is "the weakest"?
    All of the other claimed characters impacted the main story or are main characters, with the possible exception of Donald Margolis. Although Donald caused a plane crash, which was the pivotal moment of the second season, so Skinny Pete is slightly weaker, in my opinion.
    Also Herr as Pinkman is in Fring's gang right?
    Scragins and Herr have been most suspicious to me since the beginning of the day. Scragins's death would tell us how to proceed with Herr. I do not think there is a better lynch option, if we are not no-lynching.

EE forever
    posted 30 May 2014 02:44 AM EDT (US)     258 / 354  
    How would lynching me before I'm converted help you work out anything about a possible cult? By lynching someone you expect to be converted you don't hurt a cult because they still get a chance of converting someone.
    posted 30 May 2014 11:12 AM EDT (US)     259 / 354  
    Because a) I do not think there is a cult and b) none of the other characters are obvious antagonists like yours.

Can everybody else please be more active? Yeeb, we might need a mass prod.

EE forever
    posted 30 May 2014 11:46 AM EDT (US)     260 / 354  
    If there is no cult, then how do we explain Todd Alquist being VT?

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
    posted 30 May 2014 07:16 PM EDT (US)     261 / 354  
    Then why don't you lynch Herr, since he suggested the idea of a cult?
    posted 30 May 2014 08:31 PM EDT (US)     262 / 354  
    Now I have more time to sit down and think it through. These are the three most likely scum factions:

Cartel
    Fring's Crew
    Jessie+Walt+Saul

Assume that if scragins or Herr are lying, their death immediately tells us the scum faction.

If we lynch Herr and he's telling the truth (Jessie - town), then that tells us with certainty that we are dealing with the cartel. If we lynch scragins and he's telling the truth (Mike - town), then that tells us we are not dealing with Fring's crew, but it does not tell us with certainty who the scum faction is of the remaining two options.

You're right, scragins. Lynching Herr does make more sense. The only caveat is that if we are dealing with a cult, that would leave you to be converted.

I don't want to commit yet, because I would like to hear other opinions/ideas.

EE forever
    posted 30 May 2014 09:15 PM EDT (US)     263 / 354  
    Does me lying mean I am scum (and lied when i said i was town) because I haven't provided any information?

I don't see how leaving me to be converted is an issue as there are still other players who can be converted. Wouldn't it be better if you really want to lynch someone who can be converted to do so to someone who is inactive.
    posted 31 May 2014 00:45 AM EDT (US)     264 / 354  
    Isn't a cartel of 3 a bit big to start with in a 10 player game? I mean if we lynch a towny now and the successfully convert a towny it will be 4v4 so getting the majority would be impossible.

We cannot rely on luck to be successful.
    posted 31 May 2014 02:03 AM EDT (US)     265 / 354  
    Sigh.... Literally going to be killed by inactive players aren't I. I do this just to speed the game up.

Unvote
    Vote: Reach

Avenge Me.

Out Reach
    The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
    posted 31 May 2014 05:55 AM EDT (US)     266 / 354  
    Information was scarce, and the people had no idea what to do with their day. In the end as the last beams of sunlight faded away, it was decided to lynch Reach.

Reach played Donald Margolis, a citizen from Albuquerque, New Mexico. He had no criminal record.

It is now NIGHT TWO.
    Email me your night actions, day begins in ~48 hours.

posted 03 June 2014 12:13 PM EDT (US)     267 / 354  
    The town awoke in peace, and there were no disappearances.
    8 alive so 5 to lynch.

posted 04 June 2014 05:07 AM EDT (US)     268 / 354  
    I would say with no kill it is quite safe to say there is a cult. As long as there is no kill was blocked, protected, etc.

We are still looking for a claim from Blatant.

Did anyone have an attempted conversion on them last night, or was any one converted?
    posted 04 June 2014 09:18 AM EDT (US)     269 / 354  
    Presumably if someone was actually converted they would stay quiet about it.

ninjapenguin981
    I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
    posted 04 June 2014 05:33 PM EDT (US)     270 / 354  
    Yes, but we do have two people playing their first game so someone may have made a mistake.
    posted 04 June 2014 05:39 PM EDT (US)     271 / 354  
    hahaha I feel insulted and amused at the same time. Nontheless, I doubt a cult would want to convert a new player to their cause.

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
    posted 04 June 2014 07:14 PM EDT (US)     272 / 354  
    We are still looking for a claim from Blatant.
    I already claimed, in Post 246.

I too would like to know if anyone had a failed conversion on them.

posted 04 June 2014 08:08 PM EDT (US)     273 / 354  
    Sorry Blatant, that now means we have all claimed.
    posted 07 June 2014 11:03 PM EDT (US)     274 / 354  
    Yeeb could you do a mass prod it has been 4 days since the day has started and 4 people have posted.
    posted 08 June 2014 03:55 AM EDT (US)     275 / 354  
    So, we're just going to ignore Reach his suicide?

We cannot rely on luck to be successful.
    « Previous Page  1 ··· 9 10 11 12 13 ··· 15  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Breaking Bad Mafia: Endgame
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames