loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Breaking Bad Mafia: Endgame
« Previous Page  1 ··· 11 12 13 14 15  Next Page »
posted 21 April 2014 08:09 AM EDT (US)   

Endgame
Gus Fring's cartel has won.
Walter White is dead.

DEA agent Hank Schrader was sitting at his desk astounded with a bag of methamphetamine that the DEA had seized. It was the purest meth ever seen, this small bag alone was 96% pure. Hank realised there was a new player in town and revelled in the thrill of a new challenge. But he had no idea how much Albuquerque was about to change.

Rules:
  • This game is closed communication unless specified in your role email.
  • You may not directly quote your role email.
  • You may not edit any of your posts in the game thread.
  • This thread will be locked at night - we go straight to night after a lynch.
  • There may be some post restrictions - but I have limited these as much as possible.
  • Please vote and unvote correctly otherwise you will be ignored.
  • The cartel does not take inactivity lightly.
  • Don't post after you're dead.
  • Normal mafia game mechanics apply.
  • I am the one who knocks.
  • Night lasts 48 hours. All actions must be sent to me during the night phase.
  • In the event of prolonged voting stalemate (as decided by me), the votes required to lynch will be reduced by one per day.

LYNCH-O-MOMETER™

Players no longer with us:
    Azur - Todd Alquist - Citizen
    Reach - Donald Margolis - Citizen
    scragins - Mike - Meth partner
    Herr - Jesse - Meth partner

What's a mafia?
    Check this helpful guide.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 06-21-2014 @ 04:03 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 12 June 2014 10:07 PM EDT (US)     301 / 354  
    I have explained that his plan is not the best regardless of wether or not you think I am town you should still be able to think for yourself. My plan makes more sense and I don't see how people can be not even appear to consider it, how can you be against lynching the person cop has a guilty investigation on?

So unless you can say what your plan of action is tomorrow when cop hasn't investigated someone you should defiantly not be trying to finish the lynch today.
    posted 12 June 2014 10:36 PM EDT (US)     302 / 354  
    Blatant's accusation could explain why Herr would reveal cult early on. By saying that he isn't converted when in fact he is, and by saying that only certain characters could be converted when it is probable that any character could, he would be leading town into thinking mass claim is bad for town, as we have done day 2. And a mass claim would certainly hurt a cult that could convert anyone.

It seems I owe you an apology for doubting you, Ash, although I still find it slightly fishy that Blatant would coincidentally have investigated both you and Herr and announced it only after I started pressuring.

I don't want to vote yet because if Blatant is lying and we lynch scragins, then it would pretty much be game over right there.

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
    posted 12 June 2014 10:41 PM EDT (US)     303 / 354  
    I don't want to vote yet because if Blatant is lying and we lynch scragins, then it would pretty much be game over right there.
    Actually Blatant doesn't need to be lying he never investigated me.
    posted 13 June 2014 11:15 PM EDT (US)     304 / 354  
    And a mass claim would certainly hurt a cult that could convert anyone.
    Why would a mass claim hurt a cult that could convert anyone? At best I see it being inconsequential to the aims of any cult.

Well it seems like I am some uninformed miller or something and I have been doomed through no fault of mine, I will definitely be having words with Yeeb if that ends up being the case. As of now, I will follow the town's wishes and Vote: Scragins

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
    posted 14 June 2014 00:48 AM EDT (US)     305 / 354  
    Well it seems like I am some uninformed miller or something
    That something being scum.

Also don't ask questions and then end the day that is just silly. Just as silly to follow the towns wishes to have you killed in the night.
    posted 14 June 2014 03:36 AM EDT (US)     306 / 354  
    A lead? Could it be true?
    The town took the opportunity, scragins simply wasn't fitting in.

Mike Ehrmantraut played by scragins has been lynched. DEA investigation revealed that Mike was a key player in the meth business. He had the ability to conceal evidence or protect a cult member.

It is now Night 3
    Day begins in ~48 hours

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    posted 15 June 2014 05:28 PM EDT (US)     307 / 354  
    Screams. One bullet.

Jesse Pinkman played by Herr has been killed... BITCH! Jesse was involved with meth production.

It is now day 4. 6 alive, so 4 to lynch.

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 06-21-2014 @ 04:02 AM).]

posted 15 June 2014 05:46 PM EDT (US)     308 / 354  
    Okay, so I killed Herr last night as promised. Apparently I then found a knife on my desk and a note warning me not to push the investigation too far, because I may not like the results. Does anyone else have any news?

I'd also like to add that we need to be very careful with so few people left, as we aren't sure just how many cult members remain.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
    But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
    posted 15 June 2014 10:43 PM EDT (US)     309 / 354  
    If we are going off of behavior, I'm suspicious of Zeno, who was supportive of both Herr and scragins and who came after me as soon as I went after them. He did claim Marie Schrader, which solid second to Hank, but if every player in the game is convertible, then that does not mean anything. Since Herr turned out to be lying, it is possible that the cult can convert anybody, including Zeno.

EE forever
    posted 16 June 2014 08:10 AM EDT (US)     310 / 354  
    Since Herr turned out to be lying, it is possible that the cult can convert anybody, including Zeno.
    Yes, and I am totally more useful to them than you are, Ash. [/sarcasm]

posted 16 June 2014 04:15 PM EDT (US)     311 / 354  
    To be fair, you have played well so far.

EE forever
    posted 16 June 2014 05:54 PM EDT (US)     312 / 354  
    Apparently I then found a knife on my desk and a note warning me not to push the investigation too far, because I may not like the results.
    I wonder what this means.

ninjapenguin981
    I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
    posted 18 June 2014 01:13 PM EDT (US)     313 / 354  
    3 to lynch.

posted 18 June 2014 02:07 PM EDT (US)     314 / 354  
    Okay. So there are 6 of us left, and I've compiled everyone's claims below:

Zeno - Marie Schrader
    ninjapenguin - Ted Beneke
    Blatant - Hank Schrader
    Ashrzr - Skyler White
    Mozzy - Skinny Pete
    Warriormario - Jane Margolis

And I bolded the three most suspicious claims. I'm not honestly sure of the best course of action, but I guess we should look at the posting history of these three and decide which of these is most suspicious. Of course, if the cult can convert anyone regardless of their role then all of this logic goes out the window.

posted 18 June 2014 02:08 PM EDT (US)     315 / 354  
    Also since it is now only 3 votes to lynch, the risk of a cult speed-lynch is probably fairly high. As such, I'd like to ask everyone to hold off on voting at all until we reach a consensus.

posted 18 June 2014 04:11 PM EDT (US)     316 / 354  
    Holding off from voting may mean that the inactivity clock ticks down further, making it even more likely for there to be a cult speed lynch.

It's a difficult situation, because if we vote, then a speed lynch could happen, if we don't, it could get worse.

As for the "most suspicious claims", is this based upon the show's relation to characters that have been scum previously?

Also Blatant did you get any other information about the knife on your desk or is that all you know?

ninjapenguin981
    posted 18 June 2014 05:47 PM EDT (US)     317 / 354  
    Holding off from voting may mean that the inactivity clock ticks down further, making it even more likely for there to be a cult speed lynch.

It's a difficult situation, because if we vote, then a speed lynch could happen, if we don't, it could get worse.
    The "inactivity clock" ticks down for inactivity, not lack of votes. If there is an active discussion then there won't be a problem regardless of votes not being cast.
    As for the "most suspicious claims", is this based upon the show's relation to characters that have been scum previously?
    I based it more on prevalence in the story. Hank, Marie, and Skyler are all main characters. Ted, Skinny Pete, and Jane are not. Now, we obviously know that minor characters are included in the game, but compared to these major characters they are more suspicious. Skinny Pete is especially suspicious, due to his working with Jesse Pinkman on occasion.

posted 18 June 2014 05:48 PM EDT (US)     318 / 354  
    Also Blatant did you get any other information about the knife on your desk or is that all you know?
    That's all I got in the email (though paraphrased of course).

posted 18 June 2014 06:06 PM EDT (US)     319 / 354  
    Fair enough, although I'm pretty sure Yeeb ticked the inactivity clock down yesterday during a point of "relative activity". I don't know exactly though.

ninjapenguin981
    posted 18 June 2014 06:07 PM EDT (US)     320 / 354  
    Also, who do you plan to investigate tonight Blatant?

ninjapenguin981
    posted 19 June 2014 00:07 AM EDT (US)     321 / 354  
    That really depends on how the day goes. If we screw up today we may not even have another night.

posted 19 June 2014 07:01 PM EDT (US)     322 / 354  
    That's fair, at this rate inactivity is just going to win though :/

ninjapenguin981
    posted 19 June 2014 07:31 PM EDT (US)     323 / 354  
    Well, we have almost nothing to go on other than "Zeno is suspicious because he was against lynching scum," which really isn't going to get us anywhere.

My guess is that Mozzy is faking his claim because looking at Skinny Pete's bio on the wiki, I could literally count the number of sentences on there with the fingers on my hands. All the other characters at least had paragraphs. However, Mozzy could be hiding his identity as an investigative role although if he is, we would really need some help at this point where we'd lose if we lynched the wrong person.

posted 20 June 2014 06:05 AM EDT (US)     324 / 354  
    Not heard from Mozzy in a while either. Mozzy?

ninjapenguin981
    posted 20 June 2014 09:48 AM EDT (US)     325 / 354  
    Hmn I doubt that mozzy is scum because he did vote to lynch scragins which resulted in 2 cult member deaths.
    So, I think that the cult isn't that big anymore because of that. Something that ninjapenguin981 tried to prevent a little bit after the accusation of blatant by voting for Herr which would have resulted in 1 cult member death. That's why I think he's scum.
    Vote: ninjapenguin981

We cannot rely on luck to be successful.
    « Previous Page  1 ··· 11 12 13 14 15  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Breaking Bad Mafia: Endgame
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames