Download File Post Review Post Comment

Minions

Author File Description
Glen654
File Details
Screenshot:
# of Players: 6 humans, 2 computers, 1-3 & 7 team 1, 4-6 & 8 team 2
Version: AoM: The Titans
The goal of the game is to destroy your opponents wonder. You have a hero, but instead of being an all powerful warlord, the minions you pick are relatively weak. And when you fall in combat, you will get to choose a new minion to fight as.

The game starts out with three minions to choose from, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. As you get kills, and destroy buildings, you will unlock more units.

Every 30 seconds, A GP will be given to each player, this will depend on your active minion.

Your ally will also send units to attack the enemy. If a building is destroyed, your ally will send a large wave at the enemy, but will not send out soldier from that building anymore. There is also an option of sending out a random myth unit from your ally's temple, this ability recharges every 1.5 minutes, and to activate it, simply stand on the glowing pad when it is there.

Here is a table on the minions-

*Known Bugs*
-Rarely, when summoning a random myth unit, It will be an anubite of player 1
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Zenophobia Wow, this looks good.
dmetrosuper ye finnaly someone with good info
Glen654
File Author
lol thanks, I try to put a good amount of info
BaJLeHoK This is a very good scenario, as all glen's ones! But I think that enemy units should not receive bonuses when I open a new warrior!
Sebikos Looks great! I will download it.
I would also appreciate if you or somebody told me how do you take awesome screenshots like that one!
Thanks!
Glen654
File Author
You will need nottud's editor superpack. Once you get that, go to file>screenshot>scenario small

I then paste it into my preffered image editor (happens to be paint.net), I then open a new tab and paste a print screen of another file with the background color I need, I use the eyedroppper tool to steal that colour and replace the black colour with it. I also then reduce it to 350 x whatever it wants

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:328
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:135.34 KB
Added:07/19/11