Download File Post Review Post Comment

Griffon's Adventure Part 1

Author File Description
Kwenexx
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans

An epic adventure by Kwene

The Story (short and sweet)

Griffon Was a witness to the murder of his father and mother. The evil Cyclops which killed his father and mother were sent by the Cyclops leader known as Zethos. Ten years after the murder Griffon vows revenge which takes him through the Beautiful lush grasslands, the dark caverns of hell its self, and the frozen alps of midgard.

Map includes

*Optional music (choose between in game music or play your own through itunes etc
*heavily eye candied map
*Multiple choreographed cinematics
*Easy to follow and up to date objectives
*Over 10 hidden treasure chests and Easter eggs to help you on your journey

And much more !

This map has taken me a long time to complete and I would appreciate your feedback. In order to edit and make the more enjoyable for others.

MUST READ BEFORE YOU PLAY
*When activating movies only have ONE unit near the person or sign. Otherwise it screws up the triggers.
*The map was designed so people would have to search around to find the hidden chests so enjoy yourself. But near the end having a lot of gold is a good thing( you need gold for the shop)

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
dmetrosuper let's see
godpower97
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance2.0
Creativity2.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 3
Well, this map was a bit more than walking around mass killing, so I give it a three. No interesting ways to kill bosses, and no real reason to fight units other than get them out of your way. There were some fun parts, of course, to. Having the minataurs coming from behind and in front of you while steeling the box was a nice idea. I also thought that the shop was okay to, although I think there might be a better way to earn gold, such as having a small bit rewarded every time you kill a unit.

Balance: 2
This was kind of unbalanced for the enemies. I mean, an uber ajax, two campaign heroes, and a couple preists vrs some cyclops? Easy! Their should be more enemies and more micromanage ment required. Oh, and I don't if this was a mistake or not, but there were four other ajax's on the board that I don't think were supposed to be used.

Creativity: 2
Like I said, mainly a mass killing RPG. To make it more creative, I would implement boss weak points and stuff like that.

Map Design: 3
This was just a little more than a random map most of the time, but got quite a bit better when I entered Midgard. The main problem was that it was kind of repetitive.

Story/Instructions: 4
Pretty good here. I always knew what I was supposed to do. My only complaint is that I didn't know where in the city to put the osiris box.
Additional Comments:
I will definately download part two of this saga. For a first RPG, it is quite good.
Kwenexx
File Author
Thanks for the review the rpg was mainly a just to introduce the charators etc etc. and the 4 ajaxs was for testing purposes only and i must have forgotten about them
godpower97 Kwene, when will part two come out?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance2.0
Creativity2.0