Mine - Hidden Unit

Author File Description
hoodedwarbler12
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: Both
INFO
-------
This mod will make the amazing never-included Mine unit available ingame, for eyecandy purposes only. It is 100% online compatible as the protox is never edited.

INSTALLATION
--------
To install, drag the included anim folder into your main AOM folder, usually C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Age of Mythology. It you have a 64-bit system it is usually C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Games/Age of Mythology.

HOW TO USE
--------
Place the "Beautiful Tree" unit in the editor. Remember that it is for eyecandy purposes only.

Enjoy!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Zenophobia Nice. The beautiful tree really didn't have any uses... until now!
Glen654 this mod looks good enough for me to actually get, looks like now the only mods I use are nottud's editor superpack, that one good texture pack, and this.

Awesome job.
hoodedwarbler12
File Author
Thanks! And thanks papaya for fixing whatever was wrong with the screenshot.

[Edited on 12/23/11 @ 06:26 PM]

That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
This should replace a storage house or gold mine or something. I feel like there's no point in using it for the beautiful tree.
hoodedwarbler12
File Author
I wanted it to be an unused unit so no one would complain about it changing their games... but I guess maybe it would be better to make it something used more.
Enki This is very cool! Have you thought about adding proto data and making it useable? Like for mining gold, garrison, etc?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:712
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:867.00 Bytes
Added:12/23/11