Map Type: Mediterranean
Map Size: Normal
AI Difficulty: Titan
Game Type: Supremacy
AoM Version: 1.0
Total Game Time: 20 minutes
Player 1's Name: Big Jim
Player 2's Name: Thor
I attacked him in late Classical. Of course, he was already in Heroic. We fought, he eventually made it to to the Mythological Age, except I managed to beat him without advancing past Classical.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Chromatic Rating: 1
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:

Get out of here, idiot.

[Edited on 12/26/11 @ 06:05 PM]

Mattefuller Wow, thats a little harsh dont u think chromatic? lol

EDIT:
Upon viewing the rec, no it isn't harsh. Anyone can beat the stupid big boomer titan.

[Edited on 04/29/03 @ 03:53 PM]

File Author
Chromatic & Matefuller,

It was set to "Random". I didn't specifically select "Big Boomer". As far as beating a "Big Boomer" or any other type of Titan being a big deal or not, no one said it was. I can beat the Titan on any of the settings. That is not the point of the recording. It was simply the only time I have ever beaten a Titan when it was in the Mythological Age and I was in the Classical Age.

As far as "anybody" being able to beat a "Big Boomer" Titan is concerned, I'm sure there are plenty of new players viewing this web page that have not yet worked up to the point where they can beat a Titan at any setting at all.

If you two are so far advanced in skill that watching the game was not worth your valuable time, perhaps you shoud stick to downlading games where the rating of the player is listed in the heading. There are many of them around.
CokaCola_KiD Hi I watched the game maybe it was titan but you got to admit the comp was real lame. I mean it had no army at all. I had mine set on random, but im not sure which type it was. Anyway if you can beat a titan with a tough setting post it cuz Id like to see it. Coke
File Author
CokaCola_Kid,

You can e-mail me at Big_Jim_1971@yahoo.com if you're interested in me sending you a recorded game of me beating a Titan at a specifically non-"Big Boomer" setting. I don't want to clutter up the board posting recording after recording of me battling Titans.

I just played a game against a "Balanced" Titan. It was Thor vs. Thor on Mediteranean. The game was basically over with at about the 12 minute mark, except it hung on for a while after that.
Mattefuller I wasn't saying I was so advanced in skill that it wasn't worth my time, I'm only rated in the low-mid 1700's, but when I watched, it didn't look like the Titan got to mythic, although I maybe thinking of a different game I downloaded
CokaCola_KiD Yeh It went to Myth Matt I remember seeing it. Right at the last minute. Coke.
Chromatic Fair enough; I was harsh, but who really cares? Beating a computer opponent doesn't really impress me, and is an entire waste of space on AOMH in my opinion.

Show me a a good tournament game and then I'll be impressed.
FrozenUser12 I'm bumping this so I can BSU_DoLHades about Chromatic's mindless bashing.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:252
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:41.89 KB
Added:04/28/03