Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Single Player Scenarios » Operation C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S.

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Operation C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S.

Author File Description
Nickonhawk
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans

Operation C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S.

Get ready to explore the magic Christmas world in this unequalable 1.5 MB scenario! [RPG, Epic Story, Funky Minigames, Humor, Enormous Cinematics, Much More]

Ve been working on this one for over a year, the thread has been archived, and, man, there are a lot of things I could have added and fixed things here and there but I just run out of gas. I have other projects as big as this one, and I felt like releasing the Xmas map.
However, I promise I won't let you down, cuz this scen's so freaking awesome! Think of how many things a 1.5 MB map can contain! Enjoy!

For Santa
Who never came...
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Zenophobia lol i didn't even notice this was out.
Nickonhawk
File Author
:P
Zenophobia make showcases, dude. They help alot. ;)
Nickonhawk
File Author
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=13&tn=29289&st=recent&f=13,29289,0,0
Zenophobia lol well, showcase stuff when you're almost done, so the thread doesn't get archived. I don't have time to play it right now but I'll probably find some time later on. :)
Nickonhawk
File Author
awww
Mythomony i got a question is this finished or not i wanna know cuase i downloaded and played ( IT WAS AWSOME ) but when i finished the boat part it shows me a fighting scene with a meteor god power and shows a text saying made by nickonhawk 0_o is it finished cause i was really expecting more awesomeness good job by the way :)
Nickonhawk
File Author
Thanks a lot for the comment man! :P Yeah, I just got too lazy to make a cool ending sorry. I'll finish the next one :)

[Edited on 12/07/13 @ 09:31 AM]

Isten Keze I waited 5 mins: FAILED TO LOAD----> CRASHED!
O_O?! Interesting.. i can open the scenario in the editor... but i cant play it? wtf was that?!!

[Edited on 06/24/14 @ 09:37 AM]

That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
This scenario is an exquisite work of art!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.5
Balance4.5