Download File Post Review Post Comment

RAGE OF POSEIDON II

Author File Description
omega_infinity
File Details
Style: Mix
# of Scenarios: ?????
Version: AoM: The Titans
After the battle in Norselands, Arkantos, Ajax, Odysseus and Theocrat come back to Grecce to seek the second divien relic, but Egios and other ones will try to avoit that the heroes getthe relic.

Fight against new enemies, discover what happening fifteen years ago with Arkantos and Egios, All one while the Poseidon's stones appear and his power is greater in the earth.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Theorg Excuse me, could you please explain to me why poseidon is so annoyed and bothered?

C'mon mate set the scene a bit.
Sedlake I loved playing your mod. I hope you will release the next episode soon. Nice work!
Sieghart I LIKE YOU CAMPAIGN, IT'S VERY NICE AND COOL.
soumyatrainee I want to tell you one thing that I am following your campaign from the 1st part but I am really tired of waiting now. Will you release 3rd part soon or not ?
rostagma Hi there,
I am stuck in constructor captain scenario. I construct all the buildings but final count remains 50. I have done it many times. Is there any catch or trick. Pls help.
aoj123 when is the next one coming?
qjeqz
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
The author continues his AMAZING and INCREDIBLE work in RoP 2.

Playability: 5
All the scenarios have very nice playability. Not all scenarios are Build and Destroy this time. Some scenarios like 19, 22 and 26 can really make the campaign more playable after a long build-and-destroy battle. Camera tracks are still very good.

One problem in the scenario may be the revival of the mercenary captains. This is the same as the problem with Egios. When I click on the new captain it says immediately this captain died(actually he is not) and a second captain with the same name will be created in a short time. Also one flag for the Monument in this scenario is hard to see. One has to rotate the camera to actually see the number.

Balance: 5
Most of the scenarios in this campaign is well balanced. Only one scenario I want to talk about. In
scenario 24 light vs darkness I have no idea how I can achieve the objective with hard difficulty. There are too many chariot archers created by the enemy whose AI is aomx05p4 that I simply cannot handle. I have tried many ways but none of them seems to work. This is the only scenario in RoP 1 and 2 that I cannot get through on the hard level. Even when I play on medium it is more difficult than most other scenarios. Actually the enemy for which you use AI file scp18p2 doesn't actually create armies at all especially for a few spearmen. I have tried to change the AI file but in that case the mercenaries which are created at the edge of the map won't move. When you get enough Pharaohs of Osiris from Anuar Tuma, it becomes too easy. Even killing the guardian is a piece of cake.
But anyway I still think this part should be 5 because I was playing on hard difficulty. I know many players will play on easy or medium to give a review. Actually light vs darkness is one of my favorite scenarios in RoP not only because the amazing map-design but also because I really love your story about Anura Tuma and his brother.

Creativity: 5
I really love your story in Egypt. This story begins actually not when Arkantos, Ajax and Odyssey land on the Egypt shore to search for the second relic, but when Arkantos and Egios came to Egypt to fight against Itcam 15 years ago. I don't know how the author comes up with such a good idea that Egyptians don't sacrifice people's lives for their gods. It not only leads Arkantos to find the truth of the death of Menelao fifteen years ago, but also helps build up the moving story about the five mercenary captains who sacrifice their lives to save the world. What scenario 24 gives me is just the feeling that scenario 14 gives me previously. A incredible victory!

The story about Chiron is another impressive part of the campaign. It is closely related to the original AoM campaign Fall of The Trident again because of the battle between Trojan and Mycenae as well as the fate of Chiron. I would say the death of Chiron here is actually more deeply touching than Chiron's first death in the original campaign. When comparing Chiron with Agamemnon one can definitely tell what is right and what is wrong. I really think this is what a good campaign should look like besides fighting in a battle. This story can always make people a surprise. One cannot know what will happen next in your story. I am pretty sure no one can predict the ending of RoP 2 because in most scenarios Arkantos God is invincible.

Map Design: 5
I like the city map in light vs darkness. The flooded city which appears in scenario 16 is also amazing. It is obvious that the author must spend lots of time in these parts doing the map design.

Story/Instructions: 5
Like what I said above the story is well-written and very creative. Instructions are still very clear.

Additional Comments:
I guess part 3 might talk about the story of Kastor and his Atlantean armies. But I am still wondering when PART 3 will come out. I am really looking forward to your third part because your story is very original and interesting and I want to see how the heroes can fight against the servants of Poseidon again after all five fingers of Poseidon are formed. This incredible story needs a good end.
tekorkmaz Come on man, where's the third part? I just played it and i'm just waiting it. Will you publish it?
syedhamza008 Playability: 5
(Insert Playability analysis here)

Balance: 5
(Insert Balance analysis here)

Creativity: 5
(Insert Creativity analysis here)

Map Design: 5
(Insert Map Design analysis here)

Story/Instructions: 5
(Insert Story/Instructions analysis here)

Additional Comments:
i very enjoying to play and feel great i love it
and now when you released the 3rd pat of the campaign please upload him

[Edited on 12/05/15 @ 12:32 AM]

That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
syedhamza008, your review has been deleted because it does not comply with the review guidelines. Read them here: aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.3
Balance5.0