Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Back to the Beta Modpack (Bugged, Don't Dll, until message is cleared)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Back to the Beta Modpack (Bugged, Don't Dll, until message is cleared)

Author File Description
XLightningStormL
(id: TheBronyKing11)
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
Currently this version is severly bugged, and should only be used as a resource atm, next update will fix these issues, and will occur after I've finished v1.3 of AoM Expanded.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
First download.

I can tell you've worked really hard on this. I can't wait to check it out.

Maybe your screenshots aren't showing up because of the size? Try sizing them down with html.

[Edited on 08/17/14 @ 12:18 AM]

EpicWarrior202 Something is wrong with the BB code
EpicWarrior202 Image links broken
saintdiego22 please put images, i want to know who is it
wertygo Somewhay all the new buildings are grean is that normal?
Mando Jetii Where did you get the models for the new myth units? I'm planning on making a big mod & I'd like to add some new myth units in it.
XLightningStormL
File Author
@mando
They were in the files from the Age of Mythology MP Alpha Disk.
arkantos4822
Rating
Hello I see your work uploading have been fine, but there is one detail that would like to tell me what the detail is that not ALL Greek buildings , still remain as 5, if you respond positively to this comment I would like to tell you they are and maybe you can upload them and also if no hassle all Nordic buildings and Egyptians Beta , which are very good and I would like them , of course, I hope you respond positively to this comment and can bring this amazing product all aom beta buildings , whether Greek , Nordic and Egyptian , but I appreciate that at least been the Greeks are , you earn a 5!
XLightningStormL
File Author
Sorry Mate, these are the only beta buildings in the files, stay tuned though the next update will add improved greek building models, Beta Norse Longhouse and Norse Siege Tower, among other improvements.
arkantos4822 Thanks , I hope that they can get perhaps manage my interest me a few and I would like to tell you what they are, but not if it will be in vain but if you want I say !
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,185
Favorites: [Who?]2