New Files

Single Player Scenarios » Medjay's vs The Undead

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Medjay's vs The Undead

Author File Description
WinterGod
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
Thanks to the miracle of modify proto unit, and some other triggers I have managed to create a 'partially' new Medjay's civilization. But that's not all. Using similar triggers I have also successfully created an undead civilization.

This single player scenario was originally a part of my Princess Tale submission. I decided to release this as a separete adventure for the time being. If there are any major criticisms I will try to improve them eventually.

Medjay's: (This is not a real civilization. It will only appear in single scenario, and I used the scenario editor triggers to create this civilization)

Instead of Barracks they use their town centers to create their army. Two of their primary units are mercenary, and the mercenary cavalry. These units don't die after a minute, and they don't require gold.

Instead of Houses Medjay's build tents to support their population. Unlike houses, these tents have no limitations.

Instead of Kebenits and transport ships, they use pirate ships. Instead of Docks they build naval ship yards, to train water based units. They can't train other ships. But their pirate ships have bonus against other ships.

Instead of monuments they build sentinels, and instead of towers, they build statues of lightning.

Some of this stuff is still work in progress, so I might change some of this stuff after beta testing. They have no godpowers, wonder or a Titan at the moment. I might add a weakened Osiris as their Titan, if I release this scenario separately.

THE UNDEAD CIVILIZATION

Since this is the enemy civilization, my work on this civilization is a bit more simple. Their base god is Zeus. Instead of infantry they summon Skeletal minions and Shades.

Their myth units are as follows:

Shade Xp
Tartarian Spawn
Mummy

They use ravens instead of scouts and pegasus.

Their building are surrounded with an ominious mist.

Their transport ship is Charon Ferry, and their Trireme is the Lost Ship. Their serpent god power creates Shade XP's instead of serpents.

Have fun beating the hordes of the undead.

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
looks pretty sick ill check it out now
IDGCaptainRussia Played it, it's way to easy, give the Undead more resources and age 3 tech, they won't attack unless there're age 3
WinterGod
File Author
I used an AI from the campaigns. You have to choose the difficulty before playing the campaign. Hard or titan is the best choice.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:523
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:382.24 KB
Added:08/30/14