Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Intelligence Delver, completely new unit.

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Intelligence Delver, completely new unit.

Author File Description
crazydragon
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
Im very happy with how this new unit turned out, He looks like something out of a Orson Welles movie.

This unit will make a good myth unit or a good Alien invader.

The Intelligence Delver has a charged convert attack that converts enemy human units to your side. This will not work however if you have no population so build houses before testing this unit .

History file

none yet , this is part of a much larger mod that will make all my new units trainable in random map games, for now they are only in the editer , I will make History files for my new units in the final mod.

Feedback

As I said this unit is for a larger mod , So please let me know about any problems or suggestions that you might have to make the unit better.

I will be adding this to my ( crazydragons new unit collection) as soon as I get time.

Update///

Thanks to WarriorMario the Bug where the Delver wouldent use his hand attack when max population was reached is now fixed.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
soumyatrainee Keep up the good work.By the way can you make new soldiers and heroes for a brand new civilization ?
alex2050
Rating
Rating: 5
(very smart)

Additional Comments:
design very nice and work great
Legendary Raider
(id: avaget)
Rating
Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
looks rad!
anonymous111 It is really good. But the only problem is that if I spawn too many (more than 5 or 6), the game will lag. Is it okay if you can fix this issue? Please and thank you.
Kadhel This unit seems to be really interessant !

Did it work on AOM EE ?
crazydragon
File Author
anonymous111

if your lagging its due to the polly count , That would be a slow pc problem I think. but there is no way to lower the polly count without the model loosing detail.

Kadhel

not yet , There is a mod that will convert my new unit collection over to EE but I don't think he's gotten around to doing my new units yet. And I still haven't been able to get it to work yet, but I only tried once , I my try again when I get time.
crazydragon
File Author
Update///

Thanks to WarriorMario the Bug where the Delver wouldent use his hand attack when max population was reached is now fixed.

If you find any problems let me know right away so I can fix them, Thank you.

Crazydragon.

[Edited on 07/15/15 @ 09:05 PM]

soumyatrainee I play aomTT and I am having trouble with the convert attack of your unit.In a test scenario I placed many houses to increase my population and I also placed two enemy hoplites and three arcuses. Then when I tested it , it just went and killed them by hand attack and did not convert any of them . Please fix my problem.(if possible)
crazydragon
File Author
Im sorry you are having problems ,Ill look into for you.

Ok

I downloaded this mod myself and installed it into a fresh install of Age Of Mythology Titans , I have found no problems with the convert attack , I tested it on both Hoplite and Arcuse it works fine on both.

My best guess is you must have something els installed in your game that is causeing this error or maybe you left out something when you installed this mod.

I would try and install it to a unmodded game and see if it works then. If it works you will have to trouble shoot your other mods to find the conflict.

[Edited on 08/02/15 @ 10:42 AM]

Jayaranga Nice Work :)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics