New Files

Modpacks » Age of Warcraft

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Age of Warcraft

Author File Description
Dean88
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
All credit to Blizzard for the animations/models/textures I just ported this into AOM.

This modpack features three factions from WoW (Alliance, Horde & Undead) with each having 6 hero units and 5 normal units mixed up with some having special attacks and others just being basic units.

These are only for use in the editor and you will need to manually move the files into your own AOM folders and also add the data file to your proto(x).xml (if you have older files from my beta version replace them with these newer ones as I've made quite a lot of changes to the previous version that was on here).

For more information please check my Age of Warcraft post where I've listed more detailed information about each unit/faction -
Click here to go to the forum post

* * * 26/02/2016 Update - All units should be working fine with this update, slight changes made to units in all three factions so if you're updating, replace all files and also the protox data with this version * * *

I have one more update planned with help from Wollie to add sounds/icons!

The Alliance

The Undead

The Horde

Thanks to Wollie and Zaph for testing/helping!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Bosco Mikey nice models

[Edited on 02/21/16 @ 06:04 AM]

alex2050
You are my favorite Dean...you change the game and made it AWSOME...Thk.Thk.Thk youuu
alex2050 Dean...color dont work..what can i do ?
alex2050 Color to alliance units...elf
Dean88
File Author
Player colour makes the textures look really bad (I have to make them twice as small) so I've just recoloured the TGA textures.

Alliance Footman still has playercolour and so does the Horde Chieftan (just because I'm lazy lol).

Also I'm aware of slight colour/shading problems between animations on certain units but unfortunately I didn't know how to fix these, they aren't too noticable but if you zoom right in and watch some units change animation they look a little strange :(

*** I'VE UPDATED THE FILE WITH A MISSING TEXTURE AND FIXED A COUPLE OF OTHERS AND ALSO SOME MODEL FILES, REPLACE THE HORDE TEXTURES/MODELS IF YOU ARE UPDATING FROM YESTERDAY ***

edit 2 - I will be updating the file again, noticed some special attacks don't seem to be working after rebalancing the protox files. Will hold this update off to include some extra units including Illidan!

[Edited on 02/21/16 @ 09:31 AM]

alex2050 Thank youu Deannn
alex2050
Rating
Rating: 5
The best design ever made in this game.

Unit.s have new attacking actions

Very well done. FAN Dean

Bosco Mikey
Rating
Rating: 5
The next level of AOM - Age Of Warcraft

Additional Comments:

fantastic designing
Dean88
File Author
lol thanks..

Upto now I've found that only the Alliance Captain's special attack isn't working properly, I'll release an update either during this week or on the weekend fixing this issue as I've already fixed it in my AOM :)

PS - night elves are coming along nicely but if they get too big I will have to upload them in a separate modpack! (check forum for pics)

[Edited on 02/22/16 @ 11:49 AM]

Bosco Mikey Hi Dean88

what about this models man,when will you complete and release

http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,29285,270,all

hopefully waiting for this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,749