Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » ~ Beta ReBorN ~ (Update February)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

~ Beta ReBorN ~ (Update February)

Author File Description
Arkantos AL
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
Here we go again..
I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to try to download the mod called Beta ReBorN, a mod that is always waiting for someone to launch it, but year after year it has never been given, nowadays I can say that I am achieved This, or a part of it, because not only I have done the work here, besides adding to this modpack units and buildings made by me, I decided to make a compilation with the mods Back to the Beta and Back To Beta, Since they have been my inspiration to carry out this mod ..
Now they will ask .. Besides units of those two modpacks that more has to offer us this?

Beta ReBorN contains a large number of buildings and units made by me, which are dedicated a lot of time and effort, whether they are Egg, Greeks and Nordics, has a large variety of buildings and units so that they are not bored by a good weather.

Beta ReBorN 2 was launched today 9/8/17 with a more variable content than before. Beta Reborn 3 It will be the closing of this project, or I think, I do not want to promise anything, but there is a possibility of a fourth installment. Although I doubt it, but it is possible, although it is expected that in the third is all the rest of the missing content.

Really thanks a lot for the support Thank you so much !!
Any questions you may have can leave it in the comments box, kindly reply it :)
Do not forget to comment and see if it is even a star (?

Special thanks to:

~ TheBronyKing11 by Back To The Beta!
~ FireGiant by Back To Beta!

Thank you very much!
~ Arkantos4822 (Arkantos AL)

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/274522175987594

~ ESPA�OL ~

Aqui vamos de nuevo..
Quisiera darles las gracias a todos por tomarse el tiempo en intentar descargar el mod llamado Beta ReBorN , un mod que siempre e esperado a que alguna persona lo lanze, pero año tras año nunca se a dado, hoy en dia puedo decir que yo e logrado esto, o una parte de ello, por que no solo yo e hecho el trabajo aqui, ademas de agregarle a este modpack unidades y edificios hechos por mi, e decidilo hacer una recopilacion junto a los mods Back to the Beta y Back To Beta, ya que ellos han sido mi inspiracion a llevar a cabo este mod..
Ahora se preguntaran.. Ademas de unidades de esos dos modpacks que mas tiene para ofrecernos esto?

Beta ReBorN contiene una gran cantidad de edificios y unidades hechas por mi, lo cual les e dedicado mucho tiempo y esfuerzo, ya sean Egg, Greeks and Nordics , posee una gran variedad tanto de edificios y unidades como para que no se aburran por un buen tiempo.

Beta ReBorN 2 Fue lanzada el dia de hoy 9/8/17 con un contenido mas variable que el de antes. Anteriormente habia dicho que esta seria la ultima actualizacion, pero me alegra decirles que no sera asi, Beta Reborn 3 Sera el cierre de este proyecto, o eso creo, no quiero prometer nada, pero existe una posibilidad de una cuarta entrega. Aun que lo dudo, pero es posible, aun que se espera que en la tercera este todo el resto del contenido faltante.

De enserio muchas gracias por el apoyo! Se los a de agradecer demasiado!!
Cualquier duda que tengan pueden dejarla en la caja de comentarios, con gusto promento responderla :)
No olviden opinar y a ver si aun que sea se llega a una estrella (?

Special thanks to:

~ TheBronyKing11 by Back To The Beta!
~ FireGiant by Back To Beta!

Muchas gracias!
~ Arkantos4822 (Arkantos AL)

Grupo de facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/274522175987594
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
DistortedEcho :)

[Edited on 06/09/19 @ 07:02 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:587
Favorites: [Who?]4