Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Heroes of the Storm - Gazlowe (Boss of Ratchet)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Heroes of the Storm - Gazlowe (Boss of Ratchet)

Author File Description
WollieWoltaz
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
UPDATE 02/15/2018 (Download again)
* Added 1 color variation for Gazlowe
* Preview Render

!Credits for Blizzard!

I did a lot of 3ds max modeling and protox/anim editing to make this happen, to make the second hero from Heroes of the Storm reach the AoM Editor.

This modpack contains the original Gazlowe + all of his skins. They also have different color variations wich you can see with a right click in the editor.

These heroes have:
* New animations
* HQ Textures
* Original Voicelines
* Good quality portait icons
* History Files
* New Particle effects
* New funtion (Heal on Explode)

I tried to keep the statistics of this hero as balanced as possible, referring to the statistics in HotS itself.
The original Gazlowe hero is the weakest but he's getting stronger when transforming into his other skin in exchange for gold and favor.
I gave all of these champions a special attack based on the idea of a original attack in the game itself. It's not exactly the same due to the limited engine in AoM but you will enjoy it!

Gazlowe
Special Ability: Summons 2 Base-turrets that spawn in a small radius of Gazlowe.
(Turret Base)
Special Attack: Shoots 3 quick fireball projectiles from a large range, dealing damage to enemy targets.
Special Funtion: Heals on Explode. When allies stand in a radius of 10 when the turret explodes, they get healed by a amount of 50 hitpoints.

Gazlowe (Chief Engineer)
Has the exact same ability as the original Gazlowe.

Gazlowe (Mad Martian)
Special Ability: Summons 2 Scifi-turrets that spawn in a small radius of Martian.
(Scifi Turret)
Special Attack: Shoots 3 quick green fireball projectiles from a large range, dealing damage to enemy targets.
Special Funtion: Same as the other turrets but with new particle effects on explode.

Gazlowe (Big Top)
Special Ability: Summons 2 Bigtop-turrets that spawn in a small radius of Gazlowe (Big Top).
(BigTop Turret)
Special Attack: Shoots 3 quick fireball projectiles from a large range, dealing damage to enemy targets.
Special Funtion: Same as the other turrets!

Put all the files in the corresponding folders. This also applies for the Trigger2 folder. In here you will find the basicvcnomain.xs file wich you can just overwrite. I didn't changed anything in that file I only added some new coding. This won't effect anything!

Download now, enjoy and please leave a comment!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
alex2050
Rating
5 texture + 5 special attack.

It's not the first time I see in the game mechanic unit, i play before with Iron Giant and Titan Mechanical, many have tried to bring something new in game.But nothing that was before can not be compared with Gazlowe, it.s far away the BEST OF ONE + And the biggest difference it does Special Ability + Special Attack + Special Funtion (example heal) is a game changer.

I really love when Wollie brings something that has not been before and changes the way to play,
I feel like playing a new game.

P.S.
I look forward to seeing what the other players think.

THANK YOU WOLLIE FOR HARD WORK.
SPECIAL REQUEST - Malthael

[Edited on 06/25/17 @ 07:15 AM]

BMBSapinhoTRN Hello Wollie.

Would you have any new accessories project?

Ex: heads, shoulders, shields and weapons to add in hoplites, hypaspist, myrmidon, cyclops, minotaur ... Among others.

Just for fun creating new units :)

AZAZEL DEMON I would like to know what mod I need to install the devils part 2

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:264