Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Random Map Scripts » The Complete Total War Map Collection - Now for AOM and AOMTT

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Complete Total War Map Collection - Now for AOM and AOMTT

Author File Description
M0nTy PyTh0n
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM
THE COMPLETE TOTAL WAR MAP COLLECTION
- Now for AOM and AOM-TT -
by M0nTy_PyTh0n.

News:
Fixed maps for AOMTT: TW I Athena in Alfheim, TW I Vinlandsaga
Added maps: TW I TrojanWallFU (Favor Unlimited), TW I TrojanWallTL (more settlements)

Total War I:
Playable like a deathmatch map. Unlimited resources, many settlements.

TW I Relicpowers:
Similar to Total War I, but with 5 random relicpowers with a strength of x10 at start.

TW I Favor UnLtd:
Similar to Total War I, but with a permanent stream of favor.

TW I Jotunheim:
Modified Jotunheim map with Total War I settings.

TW I River Nile:
Modified River Nile map with Total War I settings.

TW I Athena In Alfheim:
Modified Alfheim map with Total War I settings. Empower one of four unit types at start (Archers, Regular Infantry, Cavalry and Building attack).

TW I Mordor:
Total War land map with pathable Hades cliffs. No TC at start but with more villagers and 2 scouts.

TW I River Island:
Modified River Nile map with a river island in center and a Greek outfit. Total War I settings.

TW I CartHunt:
Total War land map with builded base, team cliffs and a center maze. Capture the cart in center and move it to your base to win.

TW I The Maze:
Total War in a fully random maze.

TW I Jungle:
Total War in a pathable jungle. No bonus TCs but starting TC supports 200 pop.

TW I Opening A:
Total War in the land of the AOM demo movie. Builded base at start, but no bonus TCs. The base TC supports 200 pop.

TW I Trojan Wall:
Total War land map. Teams are separated by a Trojan Wall.

TW I Trojan Wall FU:
Total War land map. Teams are separated by a Trojan Wall. Unlimited Favor.

TW I Trojan Wall TL:
Total War land map. Teams are separated by a Trojan Wall. More settlements for each team.

TW I SeaWorld:
Total War water map with many small islands. Each island contains a settlement and 2 relics.

TW I Two Forts :
Total War map with a fort for each team. Builded city for each player at start. 2 teams map.

TW I Colosseum:
Total War map with many settlements placed in a colosseum to fight for. 2 teams map.

TW I Ghost Lake :
Modified GHOST LAKE map with Total War I settings.

TW I Sudden Death:
Modified SUDDEN DEATH map with Total War I settings.

TW I Vinlandsaga:
Modified VINLANDSAGA map with Total War I settings.

TW I Tundra:
Modified TUNDRA map with Total War I settings.

TW I DeathMarshes:
Total War is a maze of marsh rivers, some water areas are pathable and buildable.

TW I Helms Deep:
Total War map with two teams separated by a wall of cliffs and two gates.

TW II DesertStorm:
Total War in the desert, no water but cliffs, more land to build.

TW II River Island:
Modified River Nile map with a river island in center and a better Greek outfit. "Just" 200.000 resources at start.

Copy all unzipped files from rm folder into your "Age of Mythologyrm" directory!
Copy all unzipped files from rm2 folder into your "Age of Mythologyrm2" directory (Titan Edition only) and enjoy!

For more information and map screenshots please visit HYENA STUDIOS at:
http://hyenastudios.mugamo.com/aommaps.htm
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Maedhros I have thoroughly enjoyed playing each of these maps; they are very well-done and have lent themselves to some spectacular battles. I especially like the fact that there are multiple TC's to settle, allowing for a larger pop. cap.
ajaxthegreater
Rating
Rating: 5
These Total War maps are very fun. Each of them are distinct and creative. Good Job!!!

Additional Comments:
Celer How do you make them have infinite resources when youre in setup???
laughsofgreed the two forts one keeps making the titans close itself after 10 mins evertime. it just shuts down the program.
M0nTy PyTh0n
File Author
To Celer:
The resources will setup after gamestart. I used the 'Grant resources' trigger effects.

To laughsofgreed:
The Two Forts map is ok. The reason for program shutdown can be a slow PC. Don't use too many computer players (6 should be fine). You can also reduce the graphic details in option menu. This could also help: make different handicaps for the comps, example "+5%,+10%,+15%,+5%,+10%,+15%,...", so the computer players get their titan in different times and you won't get a sound/graphic overload while Titan creation.
titan_destroyer2 I couldn't beleive that i finally have the collection of the tw. well done.

[Edited on 04/08/06 @ 09:41 AM]

danblackbelt i love it!!! :P
X Man Sethy Raiting:5

Additional Comments:What can i say i love these maps:)

[Edited on 03/09/06 @ 08:10 PM]

sean_jeal These are the best maps. took up a couple of pages. Can you put a file on this site with all the new TW games on it?

[Edited on 04/08/06 @ 09:41 AM]

jakmaster uh... where do u extract em?? does it go in the scenarios folder.. cuz im pretty sure it doesnt, considering the extensions
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:42,798
Favorites: [Who?]3