Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » GMAX Exporter by Scavenger

Download File Post Review Post Comment

GMAX Exporter by Scavenger

Author File Description
Scavenger GMAX Exporter is an app to automatically export a model from GMAX to a .3dx file (no more Cut and Pate!!)
Note:
You need the Richtx32.ocx for the app to work.
Included in the zip.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
zerofighter 2 can any one tell me where to get a good copy of gmax beacause i downloaded 1 from discreet but is dosent work it just says " gmax12 is not a valid win32 application" it might just be my computor but please help me
Wakain ever thought of asking up the blasted code?
benl I'm pretty new to this kind of thing, in fact this is my first mod. So anyway, I put the export script in the same folder as the 3ds files, and I was able to run it from gmax. But it gives me an error saying:"--syntax error: at bad, expected " and on the next line "--in line:MZ" and then two cubes which I don't know how to make in the windows OS. I have the .ocx file in the same folder; Do I need to install it somehow? Or does anyone know what might be wrong?
General Scipio well i would like to make my own buildings but what do you do after you have the .3dx file to put it into the game?
Prometheus4 Use AoMed to convert the .3dx file to a .brg file and move it to the models folder. Then create an animation file (eg, Your Model_anim.txt) and put that in the anim folder. Finally, info to your Protox.xml for TT (or Proto.xml for AoM).

[Edited on 01/19/06 @ 03:44 AM]

Prometheus4 To zerofighter 2:

Try TurboSquid.

[Edited on 01/23/06 @ 05:07 AM]

Echi How do you put it with the exporter the attachment in the zip file richtx32

[Edited on 04/20/06 @ 05:24 PM]

modeeni every time i try to use it it says "richtxp32 or one of its commponents is missing or not registerd". can you help me.
JohnnyWolverine and how to export from 3dsmax? the gmax exporter doesn't work with 3dsmax 2010

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:5,623
Favorites: [Who?]2
Size:101.52 KB
Added:07/07/03