Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Map Editor Patch v1.1

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Map Editor Patch v1.1

Author File Description
CheeZy
(id: CheeZy monkey)
Well I finally solved it, there are now no more OOS errors associated with the Map Editor patch (v1.1) when you play online. Don't worry it's been tested extensively, and no games had an OOS.

You already know what to expect from the Map Editor Patch, so what're you waiting for! Download this latest version. For those of you who don't know what the Map Editor Patch is, it's a small utility (or rather collection of modded data) that greatly increases the power of the Age of Mythology editor, with over 350 new tweaks, features and accessories.

This update has nothing groundbreaking, but rather a handful of small updates:

-all the data has been updated to the latest versions,
-an excellent installer and uninstaller has been composed by my friend Brian,
-Reyk fixed some bugs and toyed with some features (look for an update of the New Editor soon, we might add a thing that lets you pitch ingame provided there’s no bugs),
-removed "unhealthy" stuff that was irrelevant and wasn't of great need to designers anyway, the new terrains are gone because of this.
-The triggers and forests/cliffs/water are optional because some people *ahem* guardian *cough ahem* didn't like them.
-There’s tons of other stuff that’s new in the New Editor 7.3 (made exclusively for this patch) that is too much to list here.
- Theres no more OOS errors online! Did I mention that?

Got a request? Want us to change something? If it's sensible send an email to either CheeZymonkey1@msn.com or Zareyk@t-online.de. Remember that we've already done just about all we can for the map editor patch, If something's not in the patch (like a unit editor) it's because it's not possible to put in and is out of our hands.

Enjoy the patch!

P.S. When it asks "put a shortcut on the start menu?" click yes, or else you won't know where to find the uninstaller.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Serpent Master CheeZy, can you fix the zip because I get an error when downloading it, thanks
Titan
(id: TitanHeart)
Hi, its TitanHeart!

Ive got Reyks "New X Editor 2", but I am not sure if I need to do you're new "patch 1.1"?

What d'yo say?

Thanks in advance, TitanHeart!!!
simonrules
Rating
Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:GREAT ITS JUST GREAT BUT THERES ONE QUESTION I NEED TO ASK CAN WHAT R THE NEW UNITS
Celer I got an error about not able to make a data file during installation
Dark_Diety I still get oos errors.
BALedZep If you still get OOS errors check to see if you have 1.0 installed still...
glenrulesall
Rating
Rating: 4.5
ITS GREAT!!!

Additional Comments:
I LOVE IT NOW I CAN BUILD REALLY BIG MAPS AND SET CHEAT UNITS YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITH IT AND I LOVE THAT I CAN HAVE A GOOD EDITOR AND STILL BE ABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER I FULLY RECOMEND IT TO ANY PLAYER
glenrulesall BUT I HAVE 1 QUESTION WERES THE LIST OF THE NEW TRIGGERS I CANT FIND THE NEW TRIGGERS
ducbigman_leader CAn you fix this make me out of sync all the time
numnuck the best editor patch ive ever downloaded, well done it's brilliant.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:3,052
Favorites: [Who?]0