Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Coastal

Author File Description
Pascal9872 Coastal by FPH Pascal
fsteven23@hotmail.com

This map is an AOM variation of the AOK map Coastal. The map has 3 seperate terrain sets(1 for each civ that also play somewhat differently). The Norse version is sparse on food and starting gold and is the most open of the 3 maps, the Egyptian map starts you with 2 medium sized gold mines, average food and falls in the middle as far as openedness and the
Greek map is lush with food and is the most defensive of the 3 maps.

The variation in the maps is decided by the civs the players pick using modular arithmetic. If you wish to modify this map please rename it so that confusion is not caused online. I would also ask that you give credit to me for any code that you 'borrow'.

I would like to thank Matei and TwentyOneScore for their helpful maps that I have gained so much from reading. I'd also like to thank my FPH clanmates for their help in testing and the suggestions that they offered. I'd also like to thanks ES for creating such a powerful scripting language for us to use in making rms. Lastly I would like to thank FPH Fajita for making the icon this map uses.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
The_Avenger772 Great map, I especially like the X-style arrangement it makes in team games. It's fun to have a 2v2 that doesn't run along a single front like every other map, and the water makes sure you're never safe anywhere. Great job.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,840
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:128.26 KB
Added:09/13/03