Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Great Flood

Author File Description
EaZy
(id: EazY_Ben)
File Details
# of Players: 3 Human, one computer.
Version: AoM
A once thriving Egyptian town was destroyed by a tornado, fueled by the anger of hades. Only three survivers were left. YOU are one of them. You must get ashore as quickly as possible, and create a army powerful enough to destroy the temple of the gods where the evil is comnig from.

By EazY_Arcticwind7 and EazY_Ben...enjoy!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
EaZy
File Author
review me, you must review me!
Cosmic_Simpsons This is a good map that i would suggest ppl 2 dl, but the army that u have 2 destroy is increidibly small and can easily be defeated by just 1 human player! I would suggest 2 the creators of this map 2 either make it possible for the comp 2 build (make it a human maby) or make the army ALOT bigger. Also during the cinemac at the begging the creators should make it longer so u have longer 2 read the instructions cause i missed about a quarter of the words cause they were going away so fast.

[Edited on 11/12/06 @ 11:03 AM]

EaZy
File Author
you must read really slow then ;)

theres talk that we might be making a sequel so, well take into account any feedback we get from this one.
Cosmic_Simpsons lmao over 2 years since i posted my comment....in reply 2 ur comment in reply 2 my comment, yea i do read really really slow.
been over 2 years and my review of this(the 1st one) showed up under my 'Recent Reviews' section
did u ever make a sequil 2 this map?
EaZy
File Author
Nope :P

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?