Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » AoM & TT Lists

Download File Post Review Post Comment

AoM & TT Lists

Author File Description
reyk The file contains a composition of different AoM and Expansion "The Titans" lists in HTML, which contain the following:
Animations, AnimationsX, Icons, IconsX, Proto Units, Proto UnitsX, Sounds.bar, Sounds2.bar Tech Tree,Tech TreeX and Others (Gadgets, God Powers, Relics, Skies, Sounds (Cinematic), Terrains).
One opens with "Start" and can select the different sides in the Browser.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Highgear57 Definetely nice list to have. The animations, even though u can get in game, its much easier to print this out and just look down to ur paper and then look up and type on the comp ;) nice list reyk

u know wat would be really really helpful?

DIALOG LIST!!! Everyone would drool over such a thing. i started one long time ago, listening to all the files and jotting them down, but it takes time...
reyk
File Author
I´ve made a German dialog list, but I think, because it is a quantity of work, it should someone make, whose native language is English, even if the dialogues nearly all are word for word specified in the language.dll and one must only copy the lines.
thedragonnidhog this is great now i wom't have annoying failed to load thanks a lot!

[Edited on 12/18/06 @ 05:15 PM]

nottud
Staff
Dammit - there are spaces missing in some of the names in the protounit list! I have completely messed up a trigger I was making using this list. Could you please fix
zorkax how do u get the animation list in game?! its not on the trigger for it!
CapedAvenger
(id: RAK444)
Rating
Rating: 5

This Is Great!!!

[Edited on 08/07/11 @ 10:18 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account