Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Terrain X Mod 1.1

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Terrain X Mod 1.1

Author File Description
reyk This mod file contains 141 new environmental elements for TT, of those, 105 are also usable for AoM .
However when using this with AoM, some Icons are not indicated and the appropriate new forests, mountains and waters are not shown.

56 new forests
56 new waterbodies
29 new cliffs

The files are tested online, no errors are found!

Somebody who hasn´t this file, can also play Your scenarios with this new terrains.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
ArcticWind7 I was waiting for this to come out :D and if its anything like the last itle be great :)
reyk
File Author
Many well-known countries from the EditorPatch by MWG/DGDN and me are present in this file. Someone, which used the EP, will regain nearly all well-known countries, now also for TT.
ArcticWind7 ??? what does all that mean?
Alexandergreat3 reyk,

I think you should change the name of the Mod from "Country" to "Terrain", because in English

Country = nation (i.e. USA, England, Germany)
Terrain = Landschaft in german (i.e. grass, dirt, sand)
reyk
File Author
In German I called this mod "Gelände Mod", and in the dictionary are for it the words "tract of land", "country" and "area". Terrain is a military expression for "Gelände", and the terrain mod would know also the terrains like "Snow, Grass and the others.
I know, that country means rather the homeland, and perhaps I call it "Ground Mod"?
Alexandergreat3 "Land" is ok, but it isn't as accurate in describing what the mod has. The term "Terrain" is a geography term that describes it better to the reader. :-)
CheeZy
(id: CheeZy monkey)
I fixed this for you reyk :)
kronny4611 help me! the waterbodies work on mine but i cant place cliffs and there are no new forests how do i fix this?
Auron_
(id: auron 2)
this is for the titans and not for aom. that might be your problem.
blondie_myth OK, help!

I was really looking forward to this mod and I just found it isn't working. There is no 'mod' in 'textures' after installing it. There are no new bodies in the game either!

Yes, I have TT. Any suggestions?

Thank you
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics