New Files

Single Player Scenarios » Military Training

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Military Training

Author File Description
tbarak
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
This is actually scenario three of a five scenario campaign that I am working on, but I wanted to share this work to hopefully get some feedback so I can improve the other scenarios as they are completed. I hope you agree that it's fun and unique. You must answer AOM/T trivial questions and solve a few scenarios that you are presented with. If you successfully get through all the questions you are promoted to the rank of general, and are ready to take on the encroaching invaders that threaten your country.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Auron_
(id: auron 2)
i'll give it a review. nevermind. i'm just gonna give you comments. first, the cinematics were good. the render sky was a nice detail. however, the objectives should have been explained while playing the cinematic or right after the cinematic was off.

when you turn into a monkey, you really don't know what to do. the objectives are not clear enough. and to answer the first question, you have to look at the objectives when you could have just made the question on a MESSAGE. I saw really good eyecandy on the water. but the way the game is play was kind of boring at the beggining. you should have given more info.

[Edited on 12/16/03 @ 11:03 PM]

tbarak
File Author
Thanks for the comments Auron, duly noted. Thanks for tryin my game.
neverrush There were some places where the triggers weren't 100% working (e.g. after killing the hippokon it would not progress--when I looked at the source trigger I realized that I had to kill something else to make the "greater than equal")...but overall rather interesting tidbits about AOM. E.g. who knew that those Valkyries were so fast!?
Shawn97 The only reason i dowloaded this is because the name sounded pretty funny and i hoped that it would be pretty fun gonna play it soon

Shawn97

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:386
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:4.05 MB