Merlord Studios Menu Pack X

Author File Description
CoReDooM ################################################
//Merlord Studios 2003 - Menu Pack X Project //
################################################

#######################
//*TYPE/REQUIREMENTS*//
#######################

**Requires Age of Mythology: The Titans Expansion Pack.
**Menu Background.
**Freeware.

#################
//*Description*//
#################

AoM:TT Menu Pack X - The pack includes 9 different high-quality menu backgrounds for Age of Mythology:
The Titans, making your Main Menu and ESO interface exciting and fun to watch.
You will be able to see wonderful dreamworlds, growing villages and sacred places featuring astonishing effects.
Each one is made by multiple designers with extensive feedback by the team, giving you the best of the best!

###############
//*Featuring*//
###############

**Underworld Realm
A coral archipelago where the three last Man O Wars fight for their survival and use their long-forgotten abilities.
Created by Arnitald.
**Dwarven Secrets
Watch a dwarven nation's deepest construction secrets below masses of soil... deep in the underground.
Created by Arnitald.
**Sacred Shallows
Nobody remembers who built this small temple in the jungle, but creatures entering these shallows experience the hidden powers of this place.
Created by Arnitald, with feedback by CoReDooM.
**Through the Ages Atlantean
Atlantean villager build up their empire, claiming the favor of the Titans and becoming victim of this unholy desire. Landing on one wonderful island they find an interesting ruin. What happens by repairing it is really unexpected.
Created by Arnitald.
**Hades Last Stand
The servants of Kronos have been freed from their underworld prison and have summoned an army to march towards the last gate of Tartarus, located in the underworld.
Created by Byrnzie, with feedback from Arnitald.
**Ruins of Sun
The long-forgotten ruins of an ancient temple sacred to Helios rest since decades in the deep jungles, until they are discovered by the greatest between the creatures.
Created by Arnitald and Delfino_Messor.
**Ruins of Change
This is the place where Kastor comes to pray to the Gods to revive his father Arkantos.
Created by Arnitald and Lonewolf.
**Heroes
To retire from their daily struggle against the evil, the greatest heroes of the known world come to this place in their dreams to receive energy from the Root of Life.
Created by Arnitald and LoneWolf.
**Holy Mountain
The mountain temple in the highlands hides unforeseen secrets waiting for being unleashed.
Created by OttyGiummy and Arnitald.

##################
//*Instructions*//
##################

**If you have Age of Mythology: The Titans then put the .scx file into your scenarios folder of you Titans
folder usually located in C: My Documents My Games Age of Mythology.
(Also if this was an installer setup then you can already play your scenario without doing the above ^).

Enjoy!

#############
//*Credits*//
#############

**Arnitald - Leading the Menu Pack X team.
**Arnitald, LoneWolf, OttyGiummy, Delfino Messor, Byrnzie - Scenario Designers
**Special Thanks to the rest of the Merlord Studios team for help, feedback and suggestions.
**Logo by Arnitald.
**Set-up by CoReDooM.
**Readme by Rider with help from Arnitald
**Publicising by Watcher.

#######################
//*Other Information*//
#######################

For more information visit http://www.merlordstudios.com/ or Contact the Lead Scenario Designer of Menu
Pack X on: arnitald@merlordstudios.com.

Thanks again for downloading the Merlord Studios Menu Pack X.

#########################################################
// www.merlordstudios.com //
// All Materials within this package are not permitted //
// for any other use, unless otherwise stated or //
// have written permission from Merlord Studios. //
// //
// Setup installer is licensed to Inno Setup and is //
// not related to Merlord Studios in any way! //
#########################################################

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Gaurdian_112
Rating
Rating: 5

Wonderful. Again, Merlord proves that quanity and quality can work togethor! There are tons of amazing backgrounds in here...all representing different seasons and cultures.

I love getting mesmerized while watching that norse village build up..must..build..T/C!

Additional Comments:

Start making some cpns, or scns, although this is cool and well deserving of a 5, it isn't as cool as an sp scn.
arnitald Don't worry ;)
Shrapnel i can't seem to see the stuff, when i install it, it installs in the scenairos foldr but inside the original scenarios folder, should i take them out of the second scenarios folder and put them into the first one or uninstall and reinstall?
RiderOfEternity Thx for the review guardian :)

We are working on several scenarios and campaigns atm.

You must install it in the aom folder, not scenario.

[Edited on 01/03/04 @ 03:49 PM]

BlackEvil me gonna give it a 5.0 since im in Merlord Studios :D

[Edited on 01/18/06 @ 04:24 PM]

RiderOfEternity I think you can get banned for not doing a proper review? Or maybe just deleted review.
CoReDooM
File Author
Sharpnel You must install the Menu Pack X in: Microsoft Games/Age of Mythology, not in the scenario folder. Uninstall it first, then reinstall it like I said above.

Hope that helps.

-CoReDooM
killingmachine Rating: 5

[Edited on 01/07/04 @ 08:12 PM]

Yohan Hoogland Haven't seen it yet, but knowing Merlord I think it will look cool. Congrats.

I'm not going to review it because I'm not in a position to.

[Edited on 01/04/04 @ 05:40 AM]

Auron_
(id: auron 2)
The Menu Pack was awesome. really cool environment as well as lots of action. But, in some of the backgrounds, there were parts where there was so much going on, that it lagged a little the scroll of the mouse. i dont know if this was caused because of my computer or because of the amount of stuff that the background contained.

It is really entertaining to see the backgrounds. however, i think there were a few backgrounds that after a while, the action stopped and there was no more movement.
The creativity on the backgrounds was awesome! each background had sort of like little action stories. but there was a background where Kronos and Gaia appeared with some titans but not a the same time. while all of these titans were fighting, it made a lot of lag to the scroll mouse in the parts where there was a lot of fighting and godpower invoking. It might just be my computer...
Anyway, in conclusion, the backgrounds had lots of creativity, eyecandy and very enteraining. but the backgrounds were kind of overloaded with too many objects and units in my opinion. I think some backgrounds needed kind of more open fields or spaces like the backgrounds that contained marsh forest. thats all. I would rate this with a 4.4. really good.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,668
Favorites: [Who?]1