Auron_
(id: auron 2)
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
Setna and the Lands of Egypt-By auron_2

Author: auron_2
Version: AoM: The Titans
Single Player Scenario: RPG

~Chosen by the Biggest German Video Game Magazine, Game Star, as part of the Age of Mythology cover CD-Rom, along with other well made scenarios.
~Special thanks to Game Star Magazine for chosing my scenario as part of the Mods & Levels issue. Game Star Magazine: http://www.gamestar.de

::STORY::

On the far lands of Loki, a group of Norse decided to invade Egypt in order to obtain vauable resources such as goldmines. three days after, the Norse took over Aegean, a very isolated part of Egypt, where they settle a base. However, Son of Osiris, the person whos dutty was to defend Aegean, survived during the Norse invasion.
He then decided to awake the almighty Guardian. However, the Norse have already taken notice of his plan. Setna and his soldiers most help Son of Osiris to awake the Guardian. Now, Egypts destiny is up to Setna, and Son of Osiris......

DESCRIPTION: Single Player Scenario, RPG.

::INSTRUCTIONS/HOW TO INSTALL::

Scenario: Go to My Documents/My Games/Age of Mythology/Scenario
Songs(Taunts): Go to C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Age of Mythology/Sounds/Taunts

::FEATURING::

• Day/night cycle
• Eyecandy
• Spotlight Story, picture included
• Three objectives, hints
• Ambient sounds
• Two songs from www.zeldapower.com
• Over 120 triggers
• Intro Cinematic
• detailed acrobat read me

::DIFFICULTY LEVELS::

As stated in the acrobat reader, this scenario includes four different difficulty levels. I
strongly recommend to play it on Easy the first time you play this scenario. If you feel
like having a challenge, put the difficulty level to Titan. each level has different amount
of enemies, objects, godpowers, and different units.

::CHANGING CAMERA ANGLES::

• When starting the game, you will see a highlighted sign. select the highlighted sign, then type one of the following:

1)one Average 45 degree camera angle.
2)two A 35 degree angle
3)three A 90 degree angle
4)special Camera Cut Hero scene. only focused on the hero.

NOTE: You must wait at least 5 seconds for the camera pitch to change. when camera angles changes, click out of the highlighted sign. otherwise, the camera will get stuck.

::ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS::

Special thanks to Game Star Magazine for chosing my scenario as part of the Mods & Levels issue. Game Star Magazine: http://www.gamestar.de also, zeldapower.com for the 2 music tracks, and The_Bard for his helpfulreview which contributed with some updates

::OTHER INFORMATION::

You can contact me at:
- www.freewebs.com/smallhours

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Auron_
File Author
Updated

[Edited on 01/14/04 @ 06:33 PM]

The Bard Ok, I'll wait for the update - and use the time to sharpen my knives! ;-)
Auron_
File Author
Updated

[Edited on 01/13/04 @ 10:43 PM]

neverrush Playability:5

Balance: 4
I love the idea of a super fire giant to match the guardian

Creativity: 4
This is at least third time that "reviving the guardian" has been a theme in a scenario, but otherwise it's good

Map Design: 5
To put the towers on unreachable peaks is a good idea

Story/Instructions: 5
Very good instructions--not too detailed to detract from common sense (i.e. who except idiots would go straight to the Norse camp without finding Son of Osiris first?)

Additional Comments: is there a sequel?

[Edited on 01/12/04 @ 01:30 AM]

Auron_
File Author
thanx you for the comments. and yes, there is a sequel. i'm working on the second part. and i decided to put a fire giant as if the Norse summoned it. because i was thinking of changing the Fire Giant to a titan. but then i realized that when a titan is created or changed by a Cinematic Block, a Titan gate will also be greated, so in my opinion in wont look cool. so i just decided to increase the fire giant hit points(HP)

[Edited on 01/07/04 @ 03:07 PM]

The Bard I didn't have time to download it yet so don't expect any comments from me at this point of time.
Auron_
File Author
I'll update it as soon as you can make comments about the problems you found so i can update the file and fix all of those errors.
Gidronatis The players have no names! Can you spend some time to update this scenario by giving the players NAMES!
Auron_
File Author
calm down... I know the players dont have names. but they have a civilization. and the reason why i didnt put names on the players is because of the Send Chat trigger. and for the characters names, i didnt forget to change them, I decided to leave the names like they were.
The Bard You can give players names and use the 'send spoofed chat' trigger which will allow you to set the name of speaker yourself. (Just put it in front of the text.)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.5