New Files

Modpacks » Menelaus Modpack

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Menelaus Modpack

Author File Description
G O D Reunited
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
This will add King Menelaus to the game. But you may not use it in a public scenario without my strict permission, as I am using it for my campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
waveslave
(id: waveslave610)
When making new units, can you please include the proto text in a separate txt file? Because I have many new units in my protox, and I don't want to overwrite them.

And is this a texture mod, because no texture DDT files are included.

[Edited on 02/20/04 @ 06:49 PM]

G O D Reunited
File Author
No, it just adds Menelaus to the Game, he has the Texture of a Norse Champion Huskarl.
knight4 Can you please put the protox in separate txt document or at least have the protox in xml form so i don't have to go through the trouble converting it.Anyway this brings my number of units to grand total 984(800 original+184 new units).Yay!

[Edited on 02/21/04 @ 09:37 AM]

G O D Reunited
File Author
OMG! you must have made/downloaded loads!
King Jared Hey, my The Last Stand of Atlantis (not released...) modpack adds him too!! Neat!

[Edited on 02/22/04 @ 01:53 AM]

G O D Reunited
File Author
Yours is Probably better though. Also, could someone rate this.

[Edited on 02/28/04 @ 02:25 AM]

Argalius I think it's pitty that it doesn't have a new texture, but I really love the icon. Sweat!
Esus_ I appreciate your efforts here, but I have some reservations...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't King Menelaus the King of the Spartans who invoked the war of Troy over his wife, Helen?
Then if this is true, surely great Menelaus should be fitted up in full bronze hoplite armour?
My suggestion for this mod would be to edit the hoplitemap texture to make it bronze (change its name), and the hoplite bronze texture and make it bronze coloured (then change its name), and do the same for shields, both cinematic and whatnot. and then use a hoplite model for our good Spartan.
He would appear different to the other hoplites both in cinematic mode and not in cinematic mode due to his bronze armour! (which is normally silver).
SoD_Bich Why make a hero thats a Huskal?
G O D Reunited
File Author
It is not a Huskarl!! It has the same model as it!!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:943
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:206.79 KB