Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » TitanTools (open source)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

TitanTools (open source)

Author File Description
chrisso_ger This is a tool collection for "Age of Mythology: The Titans". Its written for the .NET Framework 1.1. Maybe you have to download it at windowsupdate.com.

Features:

- Get the list of top players (max. 500) direct from the ESO server
- Search for players and show details (rating, used gods, civpop, upgradetime...)
- Retrieve extended setup gamelist, no ESO login needed
- Show players, teams, mapsettings of a recorded game (rcx-files only)
- Define system wide hotkeys to play your taunts

This release comes with language support for english and german (autodetected), other translations are possible. A fully documented .NET library for use in your own C# or VB programs is included. View readme.txt to get more information.

The RCX-Reader is inspired by a program made by aleste which is also available here, and even better for renaming issues. ESO Queries are documented by DoC_Santonian, you can find a description at http://forum.die-ohne-clan.de/index.php?showtopic=1144 .

chrisso

Update v1.0.2
Added feature: show ESO population in statusbar after retrieving gamelist
Added feature: check toplist for traders

UPDATE v1.1 08/08/2006 Since AoT is very old now, i made a last update for the new ESO server configuration. Additionally i made the software open source, so that everybody can update the code if something changes again (which i dont believe).
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Kjelli
Rating
Rating: 5

I Like it very much! It's fun when my friends play on ESO and i can see their games and all that!

-kjelli
snuggins i downloaded it and it had an error when i opened the program thingy is it because the other files aren't in the proper folders cos i really like to intall them no offence but the readme says you can do this and that but it don't say how to install can you plz tell me where they go?
titan_destroyer2 yeah me too it looks cool but how to install it?
titan_destroyer2 rating: 5
whoop sorry i didnt see the thing that says how to install it, this thingie is cool, thanks for it

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,502
Favorites: [Who?]2
Size:194.55 KB