New Files

Modpacks » Cinematic Living Statue and Ajax

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Cinematic Living Statue and Ajax

Author File Description
knight4
File Details
Version: AoM
I've made these a LONG time ago, but since now 2 other people have submitted theres i decided to submit 2 of mine.

Just put the anim files in the anim folder and enjoy.

ONE flaw though, ajax cannot do damage with this mod on.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
G O D Reunited I gave ajax that: Youmayfeel_anim to do mine, his attack rate is a little off but its ok...
Also, I gave him Piggy for his death and gettingup for his recover, but its ok.

[Edited on 03/07/04 @ 03:44 AM]

knight4
File Author
I just like making them freeze in a way when they die because its hilarious.I did chiron like that too.(and reginleif, and arcus, and destroyer, and old man, and a bunch of other stuff i did ages ago)Originally i did them all as new units,but since everybody else is making them into mods i decided to do it too.

[Edited on 03/07/04 @ 11:40 AM]

Theorg i did loads of these units like a year ago, but i figured that there's no point in it.
acientBLADE1 What do you mean no point?

i would love for someone telling me how to make these?

-blade
G O D Reunited Ok, first extract the anim.bar using the bar_extractor or aomed, then find a unit that has a cinematic look, like toxotes or ajax etc. Then if you look underneath their animation eg. their attack animation, you should see something like this 'visualgranny ark_attacka' if you copy and paste it into their current attack slot then it will overwrite its attack with the new one. But, if you want to use some of the cinematic animations eg. 'ArkAomsp??Piggy*' then you must copy the VISUALGRANNY into the slot NOT the name. If you don't understand, or there is something I missed e-mail me at: GODReunted@hotmail.com

*(Can't remember the name)
CYCLOPS_OF_DOOM um thou ajax cant hurt enemies it doesent effect them but its awesome so i still give a 5

[Edited on 03/10/04 @ 12:56 PM]

G O D Reunited ^ you can't give it a five, a five is for a perfect mod, but if Ajax doesn't even attack, why give it a five, it could mess up the game if he can't attack.
G O D Reunited
Rating
Rating: 3
Not, really very good as Ajax doesn't attack and the statue has his birthanim where he jumps off of the base, and after it dissapears, and its death, where Arkantos and Garagrensis 'appear'...

Additional Comments:
The Statue wasn't really a good thing to make a cinematic model out of...
knight4
File Author
Well i originally planned to release them as new units ince it sorta screws the campaign up, but since everybody else is making them as mods, i decided to do that too.
veloceraptor33
Rating
Rating: 4
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
pretty cool,but ajax donsen't do damge.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account