Download File Post Review Post Comment

Diomedes (New Unit)

Author File Description
Diomedes_
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
Diomedes (hero) new unit mod pack
v0.3

Hello, thank you for looking into the file description of the Diomedes modpack.

This modpack adds Diomedes to your editor on Age of Mythology: The Titans.
Diomedes wears stunning Achean golden armour, including a golden helmet, a golden cuirass and an iron spear.
Diomedes has a buck attack in which he violently swings his spear around, damaging and launching nearby enemies into the air.

In normal mode, Diomedes wears a helmet, and in some of his cinematic mode animations, he also wears his helmet. However, in some, he does not wear a helmet.

This mod was created for my campaign. I gave him a helmet/no helmet cinematic animations because they are useful for the cinematics, and help develop the character. He always wears the same armour, which was created on a large canvas, both for cinematic and otherwise.

In the editor, Diomedes appears as: ***Diomedes (hero) and is therefore the first unit in the default list. If you are to use him in scenarios, I advise you to change his name to "Diomedes (hero)"

This mod includes a custom history file, detailing his exploits, a new sound.xml file, a txt file with the proto data (along with instructions as to how to put in-game), an anim file, 6 textures, most of which installs with the included auto-installer (Diomedes setup.exe*

For more information on this mod, go to the following link which will take you to a forum threat showcasing him:
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,18486,,all
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Derfus Got that, but how do you remove the *** on it?
In the Proto.xml (Or Protox.xml) I put the names in as normal and they still come up with the ***
knight4 You need to edit the xpacklanguage dll
kebax735 Can't get rid of the stars in front and happens to every unit unless you are told to add a entry in the Vachus Text Editor. Once added, the stars will be gone and the proto file of the unit will need to be edited.
coolsk8r32again diomedes looks pretty cool, but i didn't install it because i don't like replacing the normal arkgod texture...

and one other thing: did you just sort of copy my readmes? because it looks almost EXACTLY like all of my mods' readmes...

i mean, it's fine with me, just wondering if you did ;)
Diomedes_
File Author
Yes, I did use your Samurai readme as a general template - mainly because I thought it so fitting as to use and that it works perfectly.
coolsk8r32again thank you, i worked about 20 minutes on that readme lol
waveslave
(id: waveslave610)
Rating
Rating: 5
@Derfus, why do you care about ***? It doesn't bother me. Well, great job on this mod, I can tell a lot of work went into this and you definitely deserve a 5 rating.

Additional Comments: I know your secret Diomedes :p
Diomedes_
File Author
*whistles innocently*
Secret? I have a secret? :p
MaskMaker I think those *** are good cos' you know if it is new or not and you don't have to scroll all the way down the object editor :)

[though i have 45 imported units so i do have to scroll down]:(
knight4 45!Thats nothing compared to what i have.I have 386 imported Units.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,022
Favorites: [Who?]0