Download File Post Review Post Comment

SF Pretty Town

Author File Description
Kenji_SF
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
Made by: SF_Kenji

Players: 1 + 2 comps

There is a bit of a story. This is set in the egyptian town of Neschlebah. The ambassador from the north has come for negotiations about a trade route. The pharaoh then shows the ambassador around (the camera follows him). Lots of eyecandy. Then the greeks attack and the egyptians are outnumbered and outgunned (so to speak). If you want to know more download it.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Sorceror_Erebus Playability: 1
well it was just a cintamatic

Balance: 3
well i am kinda confused with balence because you can't play so i just gave it a 3

Creativity: 4
i thought it was very creative, i mean if that was not creative, what is

Map Design: 4
nice eyecandy, and map design

Story/Instructions: 4
the story was great

Additional Comments:
i just had to review it :)
it was great but my speaker is busted so no hear nothing

[Edited on 03/28/04 @ 03:55 PM]

Auron_
(id: auron 2)
there are some places where you elevated the terrain in order to cover some black borders so that the skyrender is onyl shown, which looked kind of bad. the map design is cool, but nothing like amaizing, just a well made city.

the story was kind of entertaining, but i think some different songs during some scenes would have just made it more enjoyable. like when the egyptians and greeks are fighting, you could have changed the music and made it more cooler. also, some camera tracks are kind of way too fast. didnt really gave me enough time to enjoy the mapdesign. since it was a cinematic, it didnt looked good when you show the borders of the map at some parts.

finally, about the map design, some buildings looked as if they were floating, and the terrain totally need it more flat elevations. when the camera tracks are playing, there isnt kind of like empty spaces, since the city is kind of overloaded and all together, some camera tracks have to squish in between the city. it really needs more empty places
Kenji_SF
File Author
Yes, i noticed some of those problems a little too late (i kind of rushed at the end)I have done a bit of tidying up but its hardly changed anything so i won't release it. I may update it as V1.01 or something though.

This was a bit of a trial run before. I usually never do eye candy, at all. (all my other scenarios were symetrical multiplayer scenarios.)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:388
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:106.41 KB
Added:03/26/04