New Files

Modpacks » Anim-editable Huskarl V2

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Anim-editable Huskarl V2

Author File Description
Dnas
File Details
Version: AoM
Ever wanted to anim edit a Huskarl, but couldn't manage?
Well, now you can!

Just put all the files into your AOM models directory and add "headless" all the animations when using them.

Example:
Visual Infantry N Huskarlheadless_boredA

Attach a head the usual way. (The Huskarl has a TopOfHead hotspot)

If you are including this in a mod, remember to supply all the brg files, give me credit, and link to this downloads page.

Note: The RC's head is identical to the Huskarl's except for texture, so using it can be done easily.

Note#2:Credit to coolsk8r32again for originally removing the head on the idle animation as a request. (Even though it didn't work, so I started from scratch with this modpack.)

V2 Updates:
Added shadow and selection circle.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Force of Light um, i dont see how removing the head helps with anim editing. besides, you could just make the topofhead hotspot a visualnone and that would work
Dnas
File Author
The Huskarl's head is directly attached to the model. If you want to put antoher head on it you need to get rid of the old one.
waveslave
(id: waveslave610)
So, this will finally let me make a unit with a cape and dress thing to the ankles, but not have the beard?

Awesome :)
FlipBizcut This is very cool. One question though. If the head is directly attached to the model, then i would assume you went in gmax or what ever and got rid of the head. But how did you place a hotspot so another head can be placed with anim editing.
Dnas
File Author
The hotspot was there already. I don't know why.
Force of Light this is awsome, but it'll help if you include the huskarl anim so we dont have to go surfing through the anim.bar
coolsk8r32again btw dnas, thanks a lot for giving me credit for removing the huskarl's head! lol i DID do that, don't forget...
Dnas
File Author
I started from scratch after the one you sent me didn't work, but all right... if you if you insist.

[Edited on 04/03/04 @ 07:40 AM]

Gidronatis Very cool, Dnas!

I actually needed that for my Gidronatis unit, but I have a question: how were you able to export it after you have removed the head with GMAX?

I asked that question because I tried it and it couldn't work AT ALL!

I hope to see a reply soon!
Gidronatis
Dnas
File Author
Do you have GMAX exporter?

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=1385
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password: