Diomedes_
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
v 1.0 Includes

- 5 custom model files
- realistic textures and icons
- Complicated proto programming
- Editor only unit
- Brand new detailed history file - in accordance to Saruman in the world of Tolkien

Comments and especially reviews are greatly appreciated, be sure to read the readme and check out more information about this mod at the following URL:
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,18855,0,10

I must warn you that the face is very dodgy - this is because of the modelling I had to do. Avoid zooming in and you should be fine ;)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
knight4 And once agian, i claim first download.
Force of Light can you just include the files without the auto installer?
Counter_Master
Rating
Rating: 4
Pretty good, sorta OP.

Additional Comments:
Overall, awesome unit. The face detail wasn't that great, but i don't really care; I never zoom in.
Dnas The textures need some work. Did you know you can resize textures for more detail?

Just scale it to 2x or 4x the size. Convert it with the same settings.

Also, make the beard and robe distinguishable. Add hands. And make the staff black.

Sorry if I seem critical, I thought it needed a bit of work.
coolsk8r32again
Rating
Rating: 4.5
This is a very good mod, I was amused by the attacks and the creativity of the modeling by squishing the Son of Osiris's beak in so it looks real. The face is a bit screwy, but good nonetheless. This upcoming modder is very skilled and promising

Additional Comments:
Uh... My clan and I are making a LotR campaign, and we have so many mods to do that we might not have time for 1 or 2, so could we have permission to use Saruman in our campaign if we don't get to doing it ourselves? You would be given proper credit of course...

(Anyone want to join my clan, check HERE:

http://aommm.conforums.com/index.cgi)

P.S. I said I would give it a 5, but I changed my mind, 5s should be saved for only the best of the best mods that took hours upon hours to make, such as WaveSlave's Gandalf or my Samurai (20 hrs lol)

[Edited on 04/04/04 @ 02:27 PM]

Diomedes_
File Author
Yes, you can use the mod for your campaign if you want.

I know you can resize the textures, but I chose not to - the reason being that then it would clash terribly with the screwy face. I can't seem to be able to fix that face :(

On your hands point, he did have very distinguishable hands, but they were too dark so I "dodged" them. In-game, they appear to have gone to far the other way...

Of course I wanted to make the staff like how Saruman's is portrayed in Tolkiens work, but I couldn't find the texture anywhere.

"This upcoming modder"
Funny you should say that - I'm more of a "past-it" modder, who's slowly diminishing and losing skill.

[Edited on 04/04/04 @ 02:51 PM]

waveslave
(id: waveslave610)
"the upcoming modder"
If Cool only knew what I knew :p
coolsk8r32again ok my bad i just never knew you before i started coming to aomh a little.

why what it is it that you want me to know wavey?
knight4 Oh yeah!I know what you're talking about wave
King Jared Heh heh... ahhh. Looks pretty good, uh, Dimomedes. However, I didn't actually download it, so I won't review it. Screenies look good, neverthless. ;)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,740
Favorites: [Who?]3